Page 10 of 261 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 5 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2372409;
    To me, it sounds like all three have doubts.
    Dani: "I think..."
    Bevin: "hopefully..."
    Tessa: "I just don't know..."
    Bevin says hopefully ANDY will feel the same way. I do not think she is doubting being in love, but she "hopes" Andy is in love with her too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCruiser;2372411;
    Something I noticed today... maybe it's been discussed before but here goes anyways.

On page 1 of the screencaps only thread Screencaps Only!
    you see the pic of the girls with Andy from the magazine. I think that the person who has been "moved" edited is Danielle. Look closely and you wil see that she doesn't fit where she has been placed. Why would she have been moved?
    Does anyone have an original to that pic?
    I have heard others say that Tina was moved but I believe it was Danielle who was front and center and then moved.
    I believe it was simply to allow placement of Andy in the center of the picture

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2372409;
    To me, it sounds like all three have doubts.
    Dani: "I think..."
    Bevin: "hopefully..."
    Tessa: "I just don't know..."
    Dani doesn't express doubt Andy's feelings toward her, so there's a difference. That doesn't mean she doesn't have doubts about his feelings for her, she just doesn't express them here and to me, she doesn't sound insecure.

Danielle:
    When I’m with him, I’m so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy.

Bevin:
    I put it all on the line. I let him know how I felt, and hopefully, he feels the same way.

Tessa:
    It’s terrifying. I’m falling in love, and I just don’t, I just don’t know what’s going to happen.

My theory is that Bevin and Tessa sound like they may be picking up subtle distancing cues he's probably subconciously exhibiting (because he knows he's in love with Danielle), and so they sound a little nervous (Tessa's even teary) and they express hope that he cares (because they are somewhat afraid that he doesn't).

I know it's TV, but human nature will still be human nature and he is still around the other women at times waiting for lighting and sound things to be set up. If he's in love with one, he'll natuarally distance himself somewhat from the other two when not "on camera"--even slightly.
    Last edited by marlap; 05-06-2007 at 08:36 PM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2372496;
    Dani doesn't express doubt Andy's feelings toward her, so there's a difference. That doesn't mean she doesn't have doubts about his feelings for her, she just doesn't express them here and to me, she doesn't sound insecure.

Danielle:
    When Iím with him, Iím so happy. I think I could be falling in love with Andy.

Bevin:
    I put it all on the line. I let him know how I felt, and hopefully, he feels the same way.

Tessa:
    Itís terrifying. Iím falling in love, and I just donít, I just donít know whatís going to happen.

My theory is that Bevin and Tessa sound like they may be picking up subtle distancing cues he's probably subconciously exhibiting (because he knows he's in love with Danielle), and so they sound a little nervous (Tessa's even teary) and they express hope that he cares (because they are somewhat afraid that he doesn't).

I know it's TV, but human nature will still be human nature and he is still around the other women at times waiting for lighting and sound things to be set up. If he's in love with one, he'll natuarally distance himself somewhat from the other two when not "on camera"--even slightly.
    To me, the comments made by Bevin and Tessa sound like something that would be said during the final episode (like in previous seasons). It's down to two and neither is positive that they will be the chosen one, so they're expressing their concerns.

FORT Fogey

A few old things that struck me as odd; does anyone have any info on the following:

During the bull riding/hot tub date, Tessa, Tiffany and Alexis are not in the pool with the rest of the women and Andy at the end of the evening. Does anyone know why?

In the group picture shown in the first pages of the screencaps thread, Tina is not in the red dress she wore when she first met and for the first rose ceremony. Assuming that picture was taken sometime during the first cocktail party, this seems odd. Anyone know why this is?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2372395;
    Of course, Andy is going to be affectionate with all the women f4 onward for the sake of the show. But I think that naturally, he will begin to distance himself emotionally from the women he isn't picking and they would naturally emotionally pick up on these small signs that he is becoming a little more reserved off camera, etc. (like when theyíre waiting for the lighting to be set up, etc.).
    You would hope they would naturally, emotionally, pick up on the small signs, especially because they're women and women are usually more in tune with that sort of thing. But the fact remains, the viewers are still going to see what they want to see regardless of what is actually there. I still remember the difference between Squarehead Matthew and Ian on their last night dates, Ian with his pat on Meredith's bum and the easiness they had with each other while cooking in the kitchen, and then the wonderful GWTW kiss they had in front of the fireplace. With Matt, it seemed so obvious that even though they were laying on the bed kissing a bit, Meredith definitely kept him at a distance with her leg up and all, but some of the viewers still thought they had had a romantic dinner. Just no accounting for what some viewers see, even if there's not much there to see!

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2372627;
    But the fact remains, the viewers are still going to see what they want to see
    Oh I agree! We're all seeing positive signs for our favorites! That was just something I found significant--it may not be.

Tessa fans see positive Tessa signs that may or may not mean anything.

Bevin fans see positive Bevin signs that may or may not mean anything.

Danielle fans see positive Dani signs that may or may not mean anything.

Example: Andy and (his date) are having a romantic dinner.

A fan of that particular woman will see that he looks like he has love in his eyes.

A fan of a different woman will say--I dunno, he just looks drunk to me.

My theory about the voiceovers is my feeling, I don't know whether it means anything or not, I just think that it may mean something. To me, it's significant (and to me, it is).

At this point not a single one of us has any proof of any of them being chosen.

Fleiss is doing a great job of keeping us jumping!
    Ain't Love Grand!

I never know what thread to post on anymore. Hope this is OK!

I just rewatched last week's show. I know a lot of people thought the blonde joke was tasteless (I think it shows Tessa's sense of humor). But one thing I didn't notice before was when he sat down with the blondes, you hear Bevin's voice say "how was your time with the brunettes?". Then they show her ask "boring?" Sorry, so many things that they show come out of her mouth annoy me. They have made TVBevin out to be quite unlikable.

Another thing (sorry Danielle fans...I also think she is sweet). I was watching the talks before the rose ceremony. As someone mentioned, I did notice when Dani said something about how she feels about him, he sat up, away from her. The look on his face was very uncomfortable, imo. Then she was the one who went in for a hug. Body language says he is just not into her.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2372737;
    Body language says he is just not into her.

To me, his moving back was to show her she had his full attention because she was about to say something important to her. I thought it was sweet and respectful. A sign he likes her even more.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Nutty 1 ... actually, I think the opposite. They were reclining together holding hands with fingers intwined when Dani began her dialogue ... they then both move back to face each other and held eye to eye contact .. that to me indicates giving the conversation importance ... followed by a full body hug and if you cap'd Andy when he was telling her he knew her and why she was there ~ just Andy ~ and showed it and asked anyone in Bevin or Tessa's camp they'd go Wow, look at him, he is So into her ... I wouldn't count Dani out just yet.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.