Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Re: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Or we could really test the sleuthers and not receive any more screencaps or hints and see who is the final one at the FRC.

Ducking now....
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2371514;
    Or we could really test the sleuthers and not receive any more screencaps or hints and see who is the final one at the FRC.

Ducking now....
    Ahh, my friend, Blondie, so really enjoy torture, don't ya??

I think the board might explode if that happens!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2371514;

Ducking now....
    Yes Blondie If we don't watch anymore shows I believe he will chose the same girl.

I want to see what really happened between Tessa and Andy on the helicopter and the drive back

I think it was when Andy really started to fall for Tessa. He has twice made reference to that date (in Tahoe and on the Cinderella date) and the connection he felt with her and how he hoped she felt it too - why didn't we get to see at least some of it - what we got was nowhere near enough!

FORT Fogey

I also think if there was a clip of Bevin/Andy it would be much more intense than any Tessa/Andy clip.
    Andy has described his "electricity" with Bevin so, yeah, their YouTube video would be one makeout session after another: Bevin with her legs wrapped around him in the pool during their first one on one conversation , Bevin straddling him on the yacht ... the list goes on. Plenty of physical stuff. But there's no comparison to the way Andy holds Tessa, looks at Tessa, touches her, gets all goofy and teenagery around her, caressed her shoulders as he admired her in the Cinderella date red dress and diamond, and about whom Andy said: "I need to convince her I'm a man that she wants."

I'd like to see
    1.Sceen caps of FRC
    2. A little more reality and a little less glitz Ditch the sports car, the jewels and the yatch move on to the upcoming encouners with Dad's who want to protect their darling daughters and siblings who will fight you if you hurt their sister
    3. Some real answers to hard questions that dont include a connection, chemistry or a make out session and a conversaton between two sober adults
    4.Geez, it is a reality show with little or no reality - something to sleuth so that the FORT does not have to resort to this to keep things interesing

1. i would like to see tina cleaning his teeth again.....
    2. i would like to see tessa lose that cool snow cap and go buy another one so i can see where she bought it

sadly..thats all i got
    Sing it!!-Arizona Robbins

Blondie Blondie Blondie
    Some of us dont feel that we need further screencaps. The screencaps are amusing , but not necessary. We are just thrilled that Fleiss has finally decided to allow us to see the love story.

I'd like to see another interview of Andy before the FRC. He did the first round before the first episode when he was on The View. He did the second round with Kimmel , and on Loveline . I hope we will get one more round. Does anyone know what is typical for the Bachelor? I guess Lorenzo doesnt count.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2373028;
    Blondie Blondie Blondie Some of us dont feel that we need further screencaps. The screencaps are amusing , but not necessary. We are just thrilled that Fleiss has finally decided to allow us to see the love story.
    Tee hee, pajamasam ~ that is exactly what I was saying!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I would like to see Bevin show Andy a picture of her ex-husband. I saw it on one of these discussion groups. Yikes! Better yet, let him be the surprise "guest" on one of their dates. If that doesn't dissuade him, nothing will.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast