Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Re: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

About 10 hours of tape that's been cut for the top 2-3, would do nicely.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2370489;
    I agree! If this girl is at all into Andy, then she needs to speak up and show him that she's more interested in him than anyone else. I havent seen this at all.
    Sheesh, have you seen the video of Tessa and Andy on YouTube? Plenty of interest there. I certainly hope Tessa doesn't stoop to Bevin's level and throw herself at him and on him at every opportunity to show she's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2370467;
    If Danielle is the one, I want to see more of the sparks that I have believed to see from day one... actually more of Danielle in any way

If Bevin is the one, all I want to see is a "nicer" Bevin (regarding the edit).

If Tessa is the one, I want to see any kind of connection between them! (I know I'm probably blind since I'm one of the few who haven't seen a connection)

So since I'm still crazy enough to be rooting for Dani, I want to see at least ten minutes of screentime for her
    I also would like to see (much) more of Danielle. She has hardly had much screen time or even time with Andy.

As for Bevin, they need to show something else of her other than the huggy and kissy stuff and the negative edit.

Also, for Tessa, they keep showing the same stuff. Her hesitant behavior with him, him trying to give her attention etc. I also don't see this huge and amazing connection between them.

I want more pictures of the final rose ceremony. Even if it's from the mystery helicopter circling above them, or even Google Earth - we need something NEW to sleuth and discuss. Seriously!!

Zao

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2371055;
    I want more pictures of the final rose ceremony. Even if it's from the mystery helicopter circling above them, or even Google Earth - we need something NEW to sleuth and discuss. Seriously!!
    Yeah, no kidding! So far sleuthing = defending your favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2370887;
    Sheesh, have you seen the video of Tessa and Andy on YouTube? Plenty of interest there. I certainly hope Tessa doesn't stoop to Bevin's level and throw herself at him and on him at every opportunity to show she's interested.
    I don't think Bevin is throwing herself on him every chance she gets. I think he is doing just as much of the pursuing to her. Although most don't see it or maybe don't want to see it. Andy sure looks like he is enjoying it. I am sure if he thought she was doing that he could easily find a polite way to stop it. Or let her go in one of the rc. I think they both really enjoy each other. I also think if there was a clip of Bevin/Andy it would be much more intense than any Tessa/Andy clip.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

What I want to see in the way of spoilers, is for robo Chris H. to spill his guts to Eonline like he did w/ his Travis / Sarah statement about going half way around the world ... give away!! Come on Chris, give it up for us!!

And if that doesn't work I want those insiders at the National Enquirer to start giving away the final girl again like they used to (curse them or love them.. they were alway right!! )
    Put us out of this polar divide misery that has overtaken the FORT!!
    I don't really care who at this point wins (well almost )... I just would love to either sleuth or be given the answer!!! either way!! Go NE!! we need you!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I would love to see (okay...be alright with seeing):

1. a hand with a ring on it
    2. a crocked tie
    3. a melted candle
    4. red drapes
    5. a brick street
    6. unidentified buildings, boats or harbors
    7. anything to give the sluethers something else to hash besides the edit of show.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I second Snapit's list! We are in desperate need of something new to look at!

What I want to see in the way of spoilers, is for robo Chris H. to spill his guts to Eonline
    I want those insiders at the National Enquirer to start giving away the final girl again like they used to (curse them or love them.. they were alway right!! )
    Put us out of this polar divide misery that has overtaken the FORT!!
    I just would love to either sleuth or be given the answer!!!
    7. anything to give the sluethers something else to hash besides the edit of show
    I couldn't say it better so I stole it from Cafegirl and Snapit.
    ;yeahthat
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast