Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Re: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

I want to know why we didn't see any of this (from ABC episode thread)
    • Privately, he admits that he's "giddy" to be spending this time alone with her. They dine at Yamashiro, which gives them a view of the whole city. They chat easily and Andy is impressed with her "depth, class and character."
    • Amber says she's "100 percent" sure that she won't be getting a rose after seeing the connection Andy has with Tessa.
    • Tessa thanks Andy for the amazing night last night and he kisses her. She tells him she's convinced now that she wants to stay and they kiss again.

I'd like to see Tessa speak directly of her feelings about Andy - "I like YOU" (or even better, "I love you"), rather than indirectly - "it takes me longer to get comfortable with somebody" and "it's a big baby step to get to the point where I 'm like I like this guy and I like what he's about". For all we know, she was talking about her feelings about Chris Harrison!

FORT Fogey

If Tessa is the chosen one: I'd like TPTB to quit throwing it in my face that she's a bit insecure with this process (not of her feelings, but of the process ). They don't need to hide the love story; show us everything. And quit showing us Andy/Bevin making out if it is her.

If it's Bevin: they need to quit showing her whining every two seconds and show me some other emotion that says, 'I'm here for Andy's heart, not to WIN." Also, quit showing how happy Andy seems to be around Tessa, if he did choose Bevin. Show us why we should be rooting for these two. Don't keep showing us reasons to dislike Bevin.

If it's Danielle: Well, if it's her...show me anything! I forget she's on the show half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2368276;
    I would like to see some screencaps from the FRC that could lead to some meaty discussions and speculation.
    I would like to see him driving his own car, too or at least one more in keeping with his personal style.
    I know that was meant jokingly by Ms. Froggy, but I would like to see him painted in a realistic light. Not the one ABC is trying to paint, driving that playboy sportcar and living in a yacht. I'm sure his own digs are quite modest in comparison.
    Kasha ~ I agree , I want to see some FRC screencaps and some great discussions about them.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2368498;
    If Tessa is the chosen one: I'd like TPTB to quit throwing it in my face that she's a bit insecure with this process (not of her feelings, but of the process ). They don't need to hide the love story; show us everything. And quit showing us Andy/Bevin making out if it is her.

If it's Bevin: they need to quit showing her whining every two seconds and show me some other emotion that says, 'I'm here for Andy's heart, not to WIN." Also, quit showing how happy Andy seems to be around Tessa, if he did choose Bevin. Show us why we should be rooting for these two. Don't keep showing us reasons to dislike Bevin.

If it's Danielle: Well, if it's her...show me anything! I forget she's on the show half the time.

Ditto! I agree w/everything you said! Couldn't have said it better myself!

If he's going to choose Bevin then I want to see him look at her with even half of what is in his eyes when he looks at Tessa. If Bevin is it...I want to see "Love Story" not "Deep Throat"!

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2368498;

LOL...I think I just said the same thing only you said it better!

If Danielle is the one, I want to see more of the sparks that I have believed to see from day one... actually more of Danielle in any way

If Bevin is the one, all I want to see is a "nicer" Bevin (regarding the edit).

If Tessa is the one, I want to see any kind of connection between them! (I know I'm probably blind since I'm one of the few who haven't seen a connection)

So since I'm still crazy enough to be rooting for Dani, I want to see at least ten minutes of screentime for her
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;2368336;
    I'd like to see Tessa speak directly of her feelings about Andy - "I like YOU" (or even better, "I love you"), rather than indirectly - "it takes me longer to get comfortable with somebody" and "it's a big baby step to get to the point where I 'm like I like this guy and I like what he's about". For all we know, she was talking about her feelings about Chris Harrison!
    I agree! If this girl is at all into Andy, then she needs to speak up and show him that she's more interested in him than anyone else. I havent seen this at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;2370460;
    If he's going to choose Bevin then I want to see him look at her with even half of what is in his eyes when he looks at Tessa. If Bevin is it...I want to see "Love Story" not "Deep Throat"!
    LOL that made me laugh

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast