Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Re: What would you like to see, that you haven't yet???***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2368051;
    I want to hear them talk about what it means to be a military wife and the pressures it puts on a relationship.

And if the woman has considered what "real life" would be like with Andy.
    Exactly! Remember Andrew and Jen (I think it was their last date before the FRC) when she asked him what he would be doing if he was at home? That is what I want to hear - I want to know what real life will be like, not reel life

Posted by MissThing:
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Andy and Danielle interact a bit more. Although I'm in the Tessa hammock, I do like Danielle quite a bit, from the little we've been able to see of her. So, I'm yearning for a bit of Danielle (unlike Bevin, who seems to be longing for a bite of Andy!).
    Yeah it would be nice to see who Danielle is, other than the woman who lost her first love tragically!

confused

Quote Originally Posted by remotecontrol;2368051;
    I want to hear them talk about what it means to be a military wife and the pressures it puts on a relationship.

And if the woman has considered what "real life" would be like with Andy.
    Very true. The choosen girl will have to leave her life behind and move to Hawaii (not so bad IMO), but not everyone is ready for that. I definitely see the being in Bevin's favor more than any of the girls. Tessa maybe too since she does live in CA and her family is on the East Coast.

FORT Regular

If Tessa ends up being the F1, in the outtakes at the end of the show (like they had at the end of the Andrew/Jen season) I want to see the snowball fight she and Andy had in Tahoe that was shown in the preview at the end of the third episode, but was not shown in the Tahoe episode. That looked adorable.

I desperately want to see how and why Tessa ended up wearing the dog tag in this weeks upcoming episode. I have a feeling that's not going to be addressed this week.

I want to see a conversation between Bevin and Andy in which she convinces me that she has real feelings for him, and that this isn't just about "winning" for her. She's been so competitive about this whole process (see the Bachelor Boot Camp) that she seems to want to win just for the sake of winning. On the other hand, she's wrapped up in the idea that she should be married at her age, that she almost seems desperate -- so much so, that I think Andy would be interchangeable with any other random Bachelor for her at this point. I haven't seen a lot of contemplation from her about whether he's the right man for her. He's just a man, therefore, he must be conquered. For all these reasons, I need to see something that convinces me this isn't just a conquest for her.

As for Danielle, I just want to see . . . something, anything. If she and Andy are having a love story, it's the most stealth love story ever, LOL! I like her a lot, and they seem like they would be really great friends, but I'm not seeing any romance between them. If she's the F1, Fleiss needs to start showing me something now to make me start understanding why!

I also want to see Andy have a serious discussion with all the women about what it will mean to be a military wife.

FORT Fan

If Tessa is the final one, I want to see "why" she thinks Andy is the guy for her. We haven't really seen her give Andy any compliments or what it is about him that makes her feel he is the one for her.

The only things I remember her saying is something on the order of "I like you too" and "I like what you're about".

I do get the impression she's uncomfortable with PDA and the cameras.

I'd like to hear Robot Randy talk in complete sentences that do not include the words: amazing, connection, journey, like, "open herself up to me" and "here for the right reasons". In other words, I'd like him to stray from the script at least once.

Oh, and I'd like to see him drive his old Chevy instead of that stupid batmobile.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2368182;
    I'd like to hear Robot Randy talk in complete sentences that do not include the words: amazing, connection, journey, like, "open herself up to me" and "here for the right reasons". In other words, I'd like him to stray from the script at least once.

Oh, and I'd like to see him drive his old Chevy instead of that stupid batmobile.
    Too funny

FORT Newbie

This is my first time posting here, so a little nervous but you all seem great!

I'm rooting for Tessa but am nervous that she seems the obvious choice so might not be the chosen one in the end.

I realize that we probably aren't seeing the "good things" about Bevin and that she might/probably is getting a bad edit. If that's the case and she does end up being F1, I'd like to start seeing the things that Andy fell in love with and not just the lust (it's a love story, not a lust story).

So, I hope that in the next few episodes that we see the love story emerging with her, if indeed she is the one.

Otherwise, go Tessa!

catwithattitude - this is a great place to hang out.

However, we warned - this site is addictive!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2368182;
    Now that was FUNNY!!!

I would like to see some screencaps from the FRC that could lead to some meaty discussions and speculation.
    I would like to see him driving his own car, too or at least one more in keeping with his personal style.
    I know that was meant jokingly by Ms. Froggy, but I would like to see him painted in a realistic light. Not the one ABC is trying to paint, driving that playboy sportcar and living in a yacht. I'm sure his own digs are quite modest in comparison.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast