Page 7 of 288 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by perennialprince;2166723;
    oh my, they could go to the big island, and you can walk two miles across lava to get to the lava flows - it is spectacular in the evening, but a real treacherous walk (kinda like the suggestion to take the Diamondhead stairs in high heels!!!!) maybe they could do the rose ceremonies there, and the rejected bachelorettes can throw themselves over the edge, into the ocean, just like the hot flowing lava!

this is getting sick . . . . . .

PP
    Yes, it is kinda sick, but I was thinking, aren't the sacrificed girls usually virgins?......... guess, we missed that calling by one season!! ... MY BAD... I promise, I'll stop (for now)
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    There is always 1 virgin per season. I can't wait for it to start so we can start speculating..

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAdonis;2162667;
    Yes, who cares if he is straight or gay? I'm sure the 25 girls he has to select from won't care if the Bachelor is gay, as long as he's "good looking".
    What!!! Hey, I would definitely care if I was one of those girls and found out the Bachelor was gay. I'd leave immediately. If a guy is gay and I know it, he could be the best looking guy in the world, and I would not find him attractive, except superficially (like a sculpture or painting). Knowing a guy could not be attracted to me or any female, would put him totally out of my radar. And . . I think most women would feel the same. Why would anyone want someone who is unattainable is such a definitive way.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2166917;
    What!!! Hey, I would definitely care if I was one of those girls and found out the Bachelor was gay. I'd leave immediately. If a guy is gay and I know it, he could be the best looking guy in the world, and I would not find him attractive, except superficially (like a sculpture or painting). Knowing a guy could not be attracted to me or any female, would put him totally out of my radar. And . . I think most women would feel the same. Why would anyone want someone who is unattainable is such a definitive way.
    I was being facetious because RVON said "Gay, straight or whatever, this guy is good-looking!!!"

I thought what RVON's said was very funny. I agree with you. I don't think most women would be interested in Dr. Baldwin if they found out he is gay. That's why the show would never disclose that "The Bachelor" is gay or even bi, even if he is. And Dr. Baldwin would be kicked out of the military if he disclosed he is gay, so he won't admit it either. Not that he is, of course.

But since Cosmopolitan magazine with its millions of female readers could not help him find a wife even after promoting him as the top bachelor of California for 2005 in their magazine and publishing its pretty picture of him, what do you think the chances are that the Bachelor show can find him a wife out of the 25 or so women the show will select? Slim to none. You never know of course. John Travolta got married but that didn't stop him from kissing his Nanny and another guy on the mouth. The ex-governor of New Jersey got married too. So what?

If Dr. Baldwin is straight, he can find a wife anytime he wants and doesn't need to be on "The Bachelor" show because he is apparently intelligent, good looking, friendly, patriotic, educated, ambitious, healthy, fit and successful and millions of single women would jump at the chance to marry him. Why should he limit himself to picking 1 out of 25 that someone else chose?

If Dr. Baldwin is gay, then he doesn't need to be on "The Bachelor" show unless he thinks he needs the publicity to conceal he's still in the closet.

I really, really doubt that Dr. Baldwin (Andy) is doing the Bachelor to find a wife, girlfriend, or female companion - take your pick of outcome. He is doing it because it is an ego trip for him, gives him bragging rights with his friends, will make him a "star" of whatever universe he exists in, brings him even more attention from women, etc. etc. I think the ONLY guy that has been the Bachelor that was on the show to try and find the "woman of his dreams" was Byron - and he found Mary. Women, on the other hand, would have more of a tendency to think and hope that being on the show will give them a chance to meet their "prince".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2168005;
    I really, really doubt that Dr. Baldwin (Andy) is doing the Bachelor to find a wife, girlfriend, or female companion - take your pick of outcome. He is doing it because it is an ego trip for him, gives him bragging rights with his friends, will make him a "star" of whatever universe he exists in, brings him even more attention from women, etc. etc. I think the ONLY guy that has been the Bachelor that was on the show to try and find the "woman of his dreams" was Byron - and he found Mary. Women, on the other hand, would have more of a tendency to think and hope that being on the show will give them a chance to meet their "prince".
    Yes, now that you mention it, the ego trip thing is likely the reason why he chose to go on "The Bachelor" show. If so, we'll see if some of the women figure out he's a narcissist and how they'll react to that, or if he's a good actor and can fool them that he's there for the "right" reasons. At least I hope he'll only try to sell himself and his healthy, patriotic lifestyle on the show instead of products like doggie shampoo and jewelry like "Prince" Larry, er, Lorenzo, tried to do. It would be nice too if he acted like a man and didn't cry like a baby everytime he let some woman go, like PLo.

Yeah, JoeAdonis, I don't like it when guys cry either (its kind of wussy).

. It would be nice too if he acted like a man and didn't cry like a baby everytime he let some woman go, like PLo.
    Oh I dont mind that. At least it shows they have a heart. And just need a brain.
    Outback Jack, always teared up when he let one go. And he is the manliest man evah. Seriously!

Duke article. According to his father , in the past he has dated athletic, exotic women. Who was it that coined the term modelizer? http://www.dukechronicle.com/media/storage/paper884/news/2006/12/06/News/Alum-Becomes.the.Bachelor-2524912.shtml?norewrite2006120 71117&sourcedomain=www.dukechr onicle.com

Isn't "modelizer" from "Sex and the City"?

I'm just looking forward to a good season and lots of stuff to make fun of. This guy isn't in it to find a wife, haha, and as a viewer I'm not in it for the romance. We're a perfect match!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV