Page 6 of 288 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by coolchick;2164631;
    I've known Andy since 1998. We remained friends ever since. He's very intelligent, good-looking, down-to-earth, and has a great sense of humour. Men like Andy are hard to find these days...He is one in a million and deserves the best!!
    Good luck to Andy!
    Welcome to the Fort! It's encouraging to know that you have such high regard for Andy. Please keep in touch!

With this guy's apparent ambition and competitiveness, I think he wants to find a girlfriend/wife who can join him in The Amazing Race.

And now that I've read through this entire thread, the most honest advice I would offer Dr. Baldwin would be . . . RUN! Run away now! Flee for your life! You DO NOT want this on your resume!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt;2165165;
    With this guy's apparent ambition and competitiveness, I think he wants to find a girlfriend/wife who can join him in The Amazing Race.
    I don't think that he would necessarily need to go on The Amazing Race, but for heaven's sake Fleiss, I sure hope we don't see Bach 10's participants involved in events or activities which Dr. Baldwin would not normally enjoy...please no luaus if Dr. B and his prospective mates don't like them...I don't want a repeat of sending Travis to Paris who had no interest in the French food but wanted to eat McD's instead.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2165302;
    I don't think that he would necessarily need to go on The Amazing Race, but for heaven's sake Fleiss, I sure hope we don't see Bach 10's participants involved in events or activities which Dr. Baldwin would not normally enjoy...please no luaus if Dr. B and his prospective mates don't like them...I don't want a repeat of sending Travis to Paris who had no interest in the French food but wanted to eat McD's instead.
    Whether Andy likes luaus or not, you know there will be at least one (if it's in Hawaii) and I can bet there will probably be some kind of hula competition as well.... maybe instead of the opera coach chosing the 'best opera performance' for a date, we'll have some REAL hula girls choose the best girl to get a private luau w/ Doc A and show him her (hula) moves!! : I'm sure if we try hard (or probably not that hard, knowing Fleiss's plans ) we can predict the majority of the dates for next season, no matter who the girls are. I'm still in favor of the "lei" idea instead of roses........... at least we'd get some good laughs.
    Chris wouldn't have to say his famous, "Ladies, this is the final rose!" Instead he could say, "Ladies, this is the final LEI........... then we could hear him snicker and add, "who's wants to get lei-d last??"
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2166253;
    Whether Andy likes luaus or not, you know there will be at least one (if it's in Hawaii) and I can bet there will probably be some kind of hula competition as well.... maybe instead of the opera coach chosing the 'best opera performance' for a date, we'll have some REAL hula girls choose the best girl to get a private luau w/ Doc A and show him her (hula) moves!! : I'm sure if we try hard (or probably not that hard, knowing Fleiss's plans ) we can predict the majority of the dates for next season, no matter who the girls are. I'm still in favor of the "lei" idea instead of roses........... at least we'd get some good laughs.
    Chris wouldn't have to say his famous, "Ladies, this is the final rose!" Instead he could say, "Ladies, this is the final LEI........... then we could hear him snicker and add, "who's wants to get lei-d last??"
    Good Morning Cafegirl! now this is something I can get my arms around - predicting locations for dates in Hawaii. I don't live there, but it is my favorite vacation place in the world, and I've been there many times!

The big question is: will they be shooting exclusively on Oahu, since he is based there? Or, will they puddle jump over to the other islands for romantic dates?

On Oahu, I'd love to see a competition up the steps through Diamondhead Mountain - the girl that climbs all those steps the quickest, gets the date with Andy - ties into the ironman/athlete thing! Or, how about surfing up on the north shores - the waves are great there!

How about a great helicopter ride around Kauai, or Maui? Or, a moring on top of Haleakala mountain in Maui, and then take the bike ride down those curvy roads? (again, the ironman tie-in). How about skiing on the mountains of the big island of Hawaii.

Oh, the date options are endless. Ooh, just thought about snorkeling. How about a group date of girls snorkeling? Could we snark about that?!?!?!?!?!

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!

I love the idea of getting leied vs. getting a rose. Hula competition would be hilarious, yes. I do think they should puddle jump for fantasy dates. Step climbing -- good option, but only in heels, lol. We are obviously continuing with the pool party/hot tub theme that characterizes The Bach. Oh what fun we'll all have.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAdonis;2160692;
    In the picture from Cosmopolitan, Dr. Baldwin looks extremely gay.

hmmm That would make those overnight dates a whole new ballgame (many puns avoided).

Prospect: Andy, before we start, I have a confession, I've slept with men before.

Andy: So have I, now roll over.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Hey PP< I have another idea.... maybe they could sacrifice the rejected bachelorettes to a volcano !! Now that would be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!! kidding, folks!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2166695;
    Hey PP< I have another idea.... maybe they could sacrifice the rejected bachelorettes to a volcano !! Now that would be the most dramatic rose ceremony EVER!!!! kidding, folks!!

oh my, they could go to the big island, and you can walk two miles across lava to get to the lava flows - it is spectacular in the evening, but a real treacherous walk (kinda like the suggestion to take the Diamondhead stairs in high heels!!!!) maybe they could do the rose ceremonies there, and the rejected bachelorettes can throw themselves over the edge, into the ocean, just like the hot flowing lava!

this is getting sick . . . . . .

PP
    it's really perennialprincess, there just wasn't enough space to fit it all in!