Page 4 of 288 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Want to know what he wants in a woman>

Well ladies and gents, it looks like Cosmopolitan was unable to do what The Bachelor will attempt. Find Dr. Balwin a lady.

Dr. Baldwin was featured in Cosmo's Bachelor Blowout in 2005.

California
    Andy Baldwin, M.D.
    Email Andy
    La Jolla, navy physician and diver

In his own words: "I went into medicine because I truly love helping others, and I've always been fascinated by science and how the human body functions."

Behind his back, he hopes people say: "That they respect me and see me as a mentor and a good role model."

Running man: "I've raced the Ironman ‑- a marathon that combines swimming, biking and running ‑- three times, and I've competed at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii twice. I love pushing my body to the limit, seeing how much I can take."

His ideal date: "Something casual, like an end-of-the-day jog down to the beach and dip in the ocean. After that we'd sit on the shore and watch the sun set into the Pacific."

Girlfriend must-haves: "I'm looking for someone who is witty, athletic, kind and humble. She's driven by her own goals but doesn't take life too seriously."

Ga-ga for gams: "A woman with really toned legs in a little mini skirt ‑- now that's what I call sexy!"

Say cheese: "The first thing I notice about a woman is her smile. It conveys a positive attitude, and that's so attractive."

If you visit the Cosmo site, you can get this for your desktop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone slap me, I am feeling a funny feeling....... *dramatic pause* Wait! I think it is skepticism!
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-29-2006 at 12:06 AM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2160080;
    Do you know when we will get to see pictures of the girls so we can make our initial guesses?
    This season we were able to see the girl's pictures exactly a week before the show premiered. Bummer, I know. We have a while to wait for that.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I'm ready for a new Bach already! Bring on Hawaii!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2160092;
    This season we were able to see the girl's pictures exactly a week before the show premiered. Bummer, I know. We have a while to wait for that.
    ABC is still taking applications... I think it may be awhile.
    Romantic Skeptic!

FORT Newbie
    In the picture from Cosmopolitan, Dr. Baldwin looks extremely gay. Not that he is, and not that there's anything wrong with it---his friend(s) say he's not)---if he is gay.

Any guy of that age who is that good looking, educated, fit, accomplished and nice---according to so many people who say they know him---and a medical doctor who hasn't been able to find a woman to love and stay with, must have serious personal issues. I guess back in the '50s, '60s and '70s, guys like Dr. Baldwin had to go through life as bachelors because there was no "Bachelor" show to help him find a wife. How are the 75 million other American men---who don't have Dr. Baldwin's looks, physique, passion, compassion, education, good health, prestigious career, big coterie of friends and great personality---able to find women to fall in love with and marry without Fleiss and "The Bachelor" show? Let's hope one of the next 25 bachelorettes on The Bachelor:Hawaii can save Dr. Baldwin from a life of doomed bachelorhood.

FORT Newbie
    Have you heard about the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy of the US military? Dr. Baldwin could not admit he is gay, even if he is gay, and even if he wanted to admit it, because some soldiers would ostracize him and the military would kick him out. The military is short of doctors and does not want to search for reasons to lose doctors from their ranks, especially in a time of war. So the military does not investigate the issue as long as the person hides their orientation. And what better closet is there to hide in than in being "The Bachelor" on "The Bachelor" show? Not that he is gay or that there would be anything wrong with it, if he were, of course. But being in Cosmo magazine's "Hunk Heaven 2005" didn't help him find a (female) wife. Glad there's "The Bachelor" TV show. This doctor needs our help, America!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeAdonis;2160742;
    But being in Cosmo magazine's "Hunk Heaven 2005" didn't help him find a (female) wife.
    That is pretty suspicious. This guy has two strikes against him already. The only excuse might be that typical Cosmo readers couldn't begin to handle the demands of his work schedule (as if Bachelorettes would do better!)

But it isn't as if Fleiss is doing charity work for the single women of America. He needs the ratings, and if a gay doctor can fool the public long enough to keep eyeballs glued to the commercials, his work is done.

FORT Fan
    Gay, straight or whatever, this guy is good-looking!!!

FORT Newbie
    Yes, who cares if he is straight or gay? I'm sure the 25 girls he has to select from won't care if the Bachelor is gay, as long as he's "good looking".

But I'd like to see the looks on the girls' faces when, in the first twist of the show, Chris introduces them to the 5 surprise guys---athletic guys---that The Bachelor will have to choose from at the first Rose Ceremony. Can you imagine?!!!

Has anyone found any more photos or videos online of the new Bachelor Andy Baldwin? Where can we find more? I think the fact that he's holding out for the right women is so romantic - who knows if the show is going to help him - it might make it harder with the fame - but I don't think we should hold the fact that he's waited to fall in love and ask the right girl the quetion is a bad thing?? how tall is he?