Page 3 of 288 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2159636;
    Nice balls.

Thanks for the clarification Jewelsy!

Andy has a blog here with some interresting info...

_http://www.geocities.com/tribaldwin/index.html

Andrew's parents reside in Lancaster, PA where his father serves as a State Representative, and his mother is a high school math teacher. They sould like the All American family.

He and his dad are big into fitness. This is one of the links he works on... the site seems to ne his fathers. WORLD OF WELLNESS WEBSITE _http://www.wowlancaster.com/

Project Active is also something he is involved in... it looks like a really nice program. Read about it here _http://www.projectactive.org/

*I am making a promise to myself this time.... I am going to try and keep to the facts.
    Romantic Skeptic!

This is a link to a blog written by one of his self professed best friends. It is a really great site. It fills in some interresting facts, esp near the end.

This is just a sample:
    One of my greatest friends in the world, Andy Baldwin has been selected as the next Bachelor for ABC TV's reality series. Tonight, following the conclusion of the last season - they made the announcement.

I've known Andy for a long time; we've raced together and - tried to find the women of our dreams out there somewhere, because after many failed attempts to find "the one" we're both convinced that they actually exist. From the front lines of the search - I'm sure that ABC picked the right guy, because Andy's not only ready - but he's really looking for the one.

I would love to see his list for the perfect mate/partner. He seems to have a nice choice of "beautiful" women!
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-28-2006 at 09:43 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Aw, I love that, Wiccan!!! Let's hope this one is in it for the right reasons AND picks the right one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter1;2159916;
    Aw, I love that, Wiccan!!! Let's hope this one is in it for the right reasons AND picks the right one!!!
    I sooooooo hope you are right!
    Romantic Skeptic!

Thanks, Wiccan! Sounds like he may be a winner!

Your avatar is pretty funny!

Thanks itsyourmom :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL! It looks like the Navy has scarffed up his name and turned it into a URL pointing to the Official Navy welcome page. andybaldwin.com goes to Navy.mil

Wonder if it helps recruitment?
    Romantic Skeptic!

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Tool= a guy that is a jerk to women

When is this bachelor filmed? Has it already been filmed? When do we get to see pictures of the girls?

Oh yeah, just wanted to add that this guy is HAWT!!! If I didn't have a bf, I'd totally sign up and win his heart over
    Last edited by Kirsten1526; 11-28-2006 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten1526;2160022;
    Tool= a guy that is a jerk to women

When is this bachelor filmed? Has it already been filmed? When do we get to see pictures of the girls?

Oh yeah, just wanted to add that this guy is HAWT!!! If I didn't have a bf, I'd totally sign up and win his heart over :-)'
    I think I heard it will be filmed in January and premiered in March. That's a long way to go without this show.

And yes he is a hottie with a body that's for sure!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2160033;
    I think I heard it will be filmed in January and premiered in March. That's a long way to go without this show.

And yes he is a hottie with a body that's for sure!
    Do you know when we will get to see pictures of the girls so we can make our initial guesses?