Page 288 of 288 FirstFirst ... 188238278279280281282283284285286287288
Results 2,871 to 2,876 of 2876

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Zao

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Jessiqa's myspace (Jessiqa Pace Photography) is empty and Kerry has 3 pics of her and Andy. I didn't find anything revealing... am I missing something, lol?

there's this page of her in bikinis

but it's not her Myspace

Pm if you want the URL (I didnt look it over and don't want to post a site that might not be PG13)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2435939;
    Looks like many of us are afflicted with IAD(check the threads), substance of choice: Andy and Tessa....so much more wholesome than crack yet it seems to be taking over our lives(mine) ...if you aren't interested in talking about them or hearing about them don't waste my time. Thank God for you guys who keep providing new pics and videos that keep those endorphins pumping.

Those two are too cute, baggage free, and aside from the fact that the whole world was right there on the bed with them when they said their first "I love you"s I'm sure a joy to any parent. Tessa comes across as such a fun-loving un-neurotic person with an exotic natural beauty that defies enhancement. She stood out in that beauty pageant-like arena and we who are in the hammock were all smitten.

It's not as clear as to who the real Andy is but I am taking the advice he gave Tessa and I'm forgetting the other girls and with the help of youtube just focusing on their interactions.

Life has been kind to them and they have returned the kindness a hundredfold. If what we see is what they really have, it happens so infrequently...not necessarily even once in a lifetime....they are blessed and should enjoy the moment for what it is because soon enough life will bombard them with duties and obligations which will do their best to tear them apart.
    I agree, and what a sweet post.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2430327;
    You are right. I have no idea what it is. Good Catch. When Tessa's hand goes down it seems soemthing is going over his head.

Is it the medal? I thought everyone was getting a Medal? No idea what it is.
    If you watch the video closely what she puts around his neck is a red ribbon and then when you look at the pictures from brightroom it appears to be the same thing, the medal I am assuming???

brightroom event photography

Originally Posted by blasie
    Looks like many of us are afflicted with IAD(check the threads), substance of choice: Andy and Tessa....so much more wholesome than crack yet it seems to be taking over our lives(mine) ...if you aren't interested in talking about them or hearing about them don't waste my time. Thank God for you guys who keep providing new pics and videos that keep those endorphins pumping.

Those two are too cute, baggage free, and aside from the fact that the whole world was right there on the bed with them when they said their first "I love you"s I'm sure a joy to any parent. Tessa comes across as such a fun-loving un-neurotic person with an exotic natural beauty that defies enhancement. She stood out in that beauty pageant-like arena and we who are in the hammock were all smitten.

It's not as clear as to who the real Andy is but I am taking the advice he gave Tessa and I'm forgetting the other girls and with the help of youtube just focusing on their interactions.

Life has been kind to them and they have returned the kindness a hundredfold. If what we see is what they really have, it happens so infrequently...not necessarily even once in a lifetime....they are blessed and should enjoy the moment for what it is because soon enough life will bombard them with duties and obligations which will do their best to tear them apart.

Tessa, if you see this and it doesn't work out with Andy I have two sons your age.

Blaisie, you said it better than I ever could! Andy and Tessa seem like the real deal, and since we watched them fall in love, we want to continue to follow their story. Thank goodness for the internet!

When Andy told Tessa to "forget the other girls...concentrate on this," I took his advice to heart...and saw a love story. I'm practically living here and on YouTube! Is there a 12-step program for this? - Ditto singintune114, I can't get enough of these 2, I know I need to get back to my life, which is a good one indeed. I just can't seem to stop. These 2 are so great and I can't wait to watch their love grow.

As for the waterfall picture, LOL with all the comments, I as well noticed it right away. Here are a couple other pics I found which appear to be of the same day, looks like the evening of that day. As Andy's outfit is the same but Tessa has changed.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...e/P8070056.jpg
    http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...P8070058-1.jpg

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Lifeisgood2; 06-11-2007 at 02:46 AM.

I did some major clean up on here this morning, so just a little note to keep this thread on track - we're talking about Media and Guest Appearances for Bach 10 here. And, let's definitely keep it PG-13 .
    Last edited by MissThing; 06-11-2007 at 12:34 PM.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

What a great way to start the week.
    New photo's and little Q & A - fantastic.

A big hug to all who posted

Originally Posted by blasie
    Are you implying he has a pup tent?
    Please! It's Sunday morning , we should be contemplating spiritual things. Although they are certainly some of the Almighty's finer handiwork.
    Now go to church.
    Posted by Broadway
    Oh, c'mon, blasie... I happened to say "Oh God, oh God, oh GOD" several times when looking at that picture.

And that certainly ain't no pup.
    Oh Broadway, I think I love you
    Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant response
    Last edited by Spoil Me; 06-11-2007 at 12:33 PM.