Page 287 of 288 FirstFirst ... 187237277278279280281282283284285286287288 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 2876

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2436055;
    I don't know if I can post the link, so I won't. One of Andy's ex girlfriends has a myspace with some pics of him. He goes camping often
    OMG LOL!

That is hilarious! Are you speaking metaphorically?

The Daily Dish - Update on Hawai'i's not-so-'Bachelor'

The Daily Dish
    Break-ups, bad haircuts, Brangelina ... whatever's being dished at the water cooler, Catherine E. Toth — a.k.a. Cat — has something to say about it. She writes about everything from relationships to reality TV.
    Reach Catherine at ctoth@honoluluadvertiser.com.

Posted on: June 9, 2007 at 11:19:44 pm
    Update on Hawai'i's not-so-'Bachelor'
    Lt. Andy Baldwin, who found love on ABC's "The Bachelor" this past season, helped build a house and community center for the network's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" today in Kalihi.

Advertiser photographer Rebecca Breyer, Lt. Andy Baldwin and me at the construction site of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" today

I caught up with him to ask about life after "The Bachelor," his new finacee and what his plans are for the future.

Here are highlights from our conversation:

Q. What's life like now that 'The Bachelor' has wrapped up?

A. It's been tough. I had the most emotional day of my life (proposing to Tessa Horst) and then I was back at work the next day. I was shellshocked. I couldn't say anything to anybody ... But Tessa and I really leaned on each a lot.

Q. How do you think Tessa will like living in Hawai'i?

A. She can get along with anybody. I took her to this military farewell, and she hadn't been to anything like that. But she's so good with people. She'll have no trouble making friends here.

Q. How's the long-distance relationship been?

A. It's really hard now. We're still apart. She's in San Francisco and I'm here. I'm trying to get back into my regular life.

Q. How are you handling being a celebrity now?

A. You know, I understand now (what other celebrities go through), but I'm just a regular person. Now people are calling out my name when I'm walking down the street. I really wish Tessa was here with me. It would be easier to answer those questions (about us) ... I'm not 'The Bachelor' anymore, but that's all people want to talk about!

Q. Are there any downsides to your newfound fame?

A. There are pluses and minuses to it. I understand now when people become celebrities and say it's a lonely experience. You always have to have a smile on your face ... But I have no regrets.

Q. Excited about your future with Tessa?

A. Yeah, I'm excited for what Tessa and I want to do. We're both in professions that help others and we have this public platform for that. But she's also very private, so that's good. We need to have that private, personal time.

Q. So did you really get an A in shop class in high school?

A. Yeah, I did! I built a stool!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2436055;
    I don't know if I can post the link, so I won't. One of Andy's ex girlfriends has a myspace with some pics of him. He goes camping often
    Thank you momsunshine

I went to MYspace and checked out his ex and what she had to report

Andy is is quite the gallant gent, much like Sir Walter Raleigh who threw his coat over a puddle,,,, Andy pitches tents for the ladies

MomLady, thanks for the interview and picture. I'm sure Andy is missing Tessa and is probably burning up the phone lines.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 06-11-2007 at 10:12 AM.

Tessa has so much going for her: beauty, athleticism, brains, kindness, and now the love of an amazing man. The photos this week have been a wonderful treat.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 06-10-2007 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2436253;
    Tessa has so much going for her: beauty, athleticism, brains, kindness, and now the love of an amazing man. The photos this week have been a wonderful treat.
    I second that pajamasam

OK, share the ex-girlfriend's MySpace link - I need a good chuckle on this Sunday night! (A lot of the girls, accounts have been posted, I imagine it is allowed). Could you at least give a name?
    Last edited by lildago; 06-11-2007 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2436262;
    Wonder how long the Tessa threads will keep going - it seems to be some sort of record!!

OK, share the ex-girlfriend's MySpace link - I need a good chuckle on this Sunday night! (A lot of the girls, accounts have been posted, I imagine it is allowed). Could you at least give a name?
    I think the one they are talking about is the model/photographer ex-girfriend. Sorry, don't know her name

FORT Fogey

Can someone who knows how to upload photos here (not me), include the photos from Jessiqa Pace's myspace page? Please? Thanks.