Page 286 of 288 FirstFirst ... 186236276277278279280281282283284285286287288 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2876

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Looks like many of us are afflicted with IAD(check the threads), substance of choice: Andy and Tessa....so much more wholesome than crack yet it seems to be taking over our lives(mine) ...if you aren't interested in talking about them or hearing about them don't waste my time. Thank God for you guys who keep providing new pics and videos that keep those endorphins pumping.

Those two are too cute, baggage free, and aside from the fact that the whole world was right there on the bed with them when they said their first "I love you"s I'm sure a joy to any parent. Tessa comes across as such a fun-loving un-neurotic person with an exotic natural beauty that defies enhancement. She stood out in that beauty pageant-like arena and we who are in the hammock were all smitten.

It's not as clear as to who the real Andy is but I am taking the advice he gave Tessa and I'm forgetting the other girls and with the help of youtube just focusing on their interactions.

Life has been kind to them and they have returned the kindness a hundredfold. If what we see is what they really have, it happens so infrequently...not necessarily even once in a lifetime....they are blessed and should enjoy the moment for what it is because soon enough life will bombard them with duties and obligations which will do their best to tear them apart.

Tessa, if you see this and it doesn't work out with Andy I have two sons your age.

blasie,

That was so well said.

Actually I think this is karma coming back to them for all that the kindess they have shared with others.

Unfortunately, my son is too young for Tessa.

Good think pointing out that we should follow Andy's advice to Tessa, just forget the others and concentrate on us. OK we will concentrate on you two.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2435939;
    Looks like many of us are afflicted with IAD(check the threads), substance of choice: Andy and Tessa....so much more wholesome than crack yet it seems to be taking over our lives(mine) ...if you aren't interested in talking about them or hearing about them don't waste my time. Thank God for you guys who keep providing new pics and videos that keep those endorphins pumping.

Those two are too cute, baggage free, and aside from the fact that the whole world was right there on the bed with them when they said their first "I love you"s I'm sure a joy to any parent. Tessa comes across as such a fun-loving un-neurotic person with an exotic natural beauty that defies enhancement. She stood out in that beauty pageant-like arena and we who are in the hammock were all smitten.

It's not as clear as to who the real Andy is but I am taking the advice he gave Tessa and I'm forgetting the other girls and with the help of youtube just focusing on their interactions.

Life has been kind to them and they have returned the kindness a hundredfold. If what we see is what they really have, it happens so infrequently...not necessarily even once in a lifetime....they are blessed and should enjoy the moment for what it is because soon enough life will bombard them with duties and obligations which will do their best to tear them apart.

Tessa, if you see this and it doesn't work out with Andy I have two sons your age.

[QUOTE=Di24;2435928;]
    Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2435912;
    There are links that work when you go to the article.

Thanks for all the cool info, MomLady.
    Thanks Di24.

Actually they work if you click on them.

Blaisie, you said it better than I ever could! Andy and Tessa seem like the real deal, and since we watched them fall in love, we want to continue to follow their story. Thank goodness for the internet!

When Andy told Tessa to "forget the other girls...concentrate on this," I took his advice to heart...and saw a love story. I'm practically living here and on YouTube! Is there a 12-step program for this?

Singingintune114

I just love "Tessa Tomboy/Lady in One "and "I could not ask for more2"

I haven't signed onto youtube so that I can comment, but to all of you who have been sharing in this lovefest and serving up video after video how can we ever thank you enough.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2435901;
    Oh, c'mon, blasie... I happened to say "Oh God, oh God, oh GOD" several times when looking at that picture.

And that certainly ain't no pup.
    LOL look what I started! I'm sorry, but it was so obvious to me when I first saw that and I couldn't stop laughing.

ETA: For the record, I do not think Tessa's stomach looks big. That is not (as most of you have caught) what I was talking about
    Last edited by catn3d; 06-10-2007 at 04:03 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2436001;
    LOL look what I started! I'm sorry, but it was so obvious to me when I first saw that and I couldn't stop laughing.
    The comic relief was brilliant. And educational.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2435912;
    There are links that work when you go to the article.

I have no idea why they do not work.

Pictures from that topic:

Cute picture, though we'll never see him as the poster boy for OSHA with that hardhat turned backwards.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Love your post, Blasie!

I don't know if I can post the link, so I won't. One of Andy's ex girlfriends has a myspace with some pics of him. He goes camping often