Page 282 of 288 FirstFirst ... 182232272273274275276277278279280281282283284285286287288 LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2876

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by wt1994;2435136;
    Mercy is living in SF for the summer in btwn her two years at UMich Business school. She returns to Ann Arbor for her second year in August.
    Thanks for the clarification. I take it Mercy's presence in San Francisco is perhaps one of the many reasons--in addition to job, apartment, friends and matters of daily life--Tessa is not abruptly pulling up stakes and moving to Hawaii. How nice for them to have the summer together.

Mercy is living in SF for the summer in btwn her two years at UMich Business school. She returns to Ann Arbor for her second year in August.
    This is the first season that I've watched the Bachelor since Bob Guiney's season. I just happened to stumble upon it after watching Dancing With the Stars. After watching the Fantasy Dates episode, I got hooked to Andy and Tessa's love story!

But anyways...this is soooo crazy because I go the University of Michigan too and I'm also at the BSchool there (except i'm getting my BBA and it looks like Mercy's getting her MBA) ! Now after this season I don't think I can go back to school in the fall without being more aware that I can potentially see her in a classroom or something and trying my hardest not to stalk her in order to find out how Andy and Tessa are doing .
    Last edited by niks21; 06-09-2007 at 04:57 PM.

FORT Fogey

Thanks for the new pics everyone! Tessa looks so sloshed in some of those LOL

I was in SF last night at a Giants vs. As game and I will completely admit to spending half the time making sure Tessa/Andy/Mercy weren't anywhere nearby. I almost had a mini flip out because I saw someone that looked so much like Tessa, but unfortunately it wasn't her. Oh and I know people were wondering about the weather during the triathlon and let me just say, it was freaking cold yesterday!

ETA: I feel completely dirty knowing that I noticed something and yet no one else has mentioned anything about the waterfall picture...I'm just gonna leave it at that LOL
    Last edited by catn3d; 06-09-2007 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2435244;
    ETA: I feel completely dirty knowing that I noticed something and yet no one else has mentioned anything about the waterfall picture...I'm just gonna leave it at that LOL
    Keys?!

Re: New Pictures of Andy and Tessa!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2434703;
    New pics! I love them!!! Okay, how sloshed does Andy look in that F3 date pic?? And what's with the posing in the next to last one? He's a gorgeous guy; no need to pose, I like the relaxed pictures better!!

Boy, anyone else planning on how absolutely gorgeous their children will be???
    can't get enuf of these two!!
    Getting things accomplished isn't nearly as important as taking time for love.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2435244;
    No wonder Tessa is always smiling.

FORT Newbie

Is tessa working at this point? I know she is a social worker but for who?CPS? School District? If I were Tessa I would be missing Andy so much that I would be moving now!
    I agree, cute babies they will have.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by aromantic4life;2435413;
    Is tessa working at this point? I know she is a social worker but for who?CPS? School District? If I were Tessa I would be missing Andy so much that I would be moving now!
    I agree, cute babies they will have.

She probably isnt missing the dork because they arent in love and it's all a show for the cameras.

She's probably enjoying her break from having to fake the affection.

And he's probably glad to be footloose and fancy free flirting with other women instead of pretending to love a mutt.

FORT Newbie

I don't believe the Fliess fairytale and I won't believe it until i see Andy and Tessa married with a litter of pups.
    I think it's all a show for the cameras and following through with contractual obligations.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for the inside scoop, wt1994. Did Mercy skip spring term and spend her time since May in SF?