Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

andy reminds me of george clooney with the look in the black suit...which is not a bad thing...how do i get to see the recent flicker pics??

Aphijess, thanks for posting the pics. I can't access the pics in the andybaldwin site either. I've cropped the 4th pic and used it as my avatar. They both look so good in that one. Seems like Andy looks a bit healthier than when he was in the show. He seemed to be looking very tired nearing the end of the series. All for the cause of love (er, ahem, intensive dating)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AFROdeesYACK;2434911;
    Ooo, "Gatsby" was there! I don't know if it's just because the pictures were captured at bad moments, but Tessa looks so drunk. And Andy keeps doing that Blue Steel pose like that picture of him and Tessa on the collage.
    One thing we should probably remember is the schedule they were on at this time. First of all, it was a very early Monday morning call for the ATFR show. Then they were on the night flight to JFK on Mon. arriving after midnight. Then again, an early morning call for The View on Tues.. And then interviews it seemed much of the day. On top of all of this, I am sure Tessa had to be feeling some stress over everyone telling her all day NOT to watch the final episode. All of this at a time when their relationship was still at a pretty fragile point, having seen each other only a few times since the final rose show. Even at her young age, this had to be a grueling schedule. So, I think her appearance at the party could have been a combination of fatigue, stress, and a few drinks. She may have even been wondering what the heck she had gotten herself into. Fortunately, the last couple of weeks have given them some rest and they seem to have gotten over the first big hump.

[QUOTE=sulian;2435013; Fortunately, the last couple of weeks have given them some rest and they seem to have gotten over the first big hump.[/QUOTE]

Interesting choice of words, prehaps "hurdle" would be less likely to be misinterpreted.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2435022;
    Interesting choice of words, prehaps "hurdle" would be less likely to be misinterpreted.
    LOL, interesting point!

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;2435022;
    Yes, "hurdle" would indeed be a better choice of words.

WANT TO GIVE US YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE SHOW?
    --You can call 818-460-7477 and leave a phone message.

Press 2 to leave a message. Then press 3 to get a list of show (Bachelor is 223) I asked about a dvd of unshown footage of the show. And I mentioned to have the show be 1 1/2 hrs again.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2435052;
    WANT TO GIVE US YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE SHOW?
    --You can call 818-460-7477 and leave a phone message.

Press 2 to leave a message. Then press 3 to get a list of show (Bachelor is 223) I asked about a dvd of unshown footage of the show. And I mentioned to have the show be 1 1/2 hrs again.
    Excellent! Thank you nutty1!!!

You're welcome folks! Happy to feed your Andessa obsession (as well as mine)!

I have the link to the slideshow cleaddie mentioned a few posts back, and will post if I get permission from the mods.

Also, found this tidbit from the Honolulu Advertiser:

Posted on: June 8, 2007 at 6:36:13 pm
    FYI: It's a long weekend!

Just wanted to leave a friendly reminder that — whoo hoo! — it's a long weekend.

For bloggers, too!

I'll be posting pics from an appearance by Lt. Andy Baldwin — of "The Bachelor" fame — tomorrow at the site of ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition." He will be helping to build a new home for the Akana family in Kalihi.

Other than that, though, don't expect any new posts until Tuesday! Have a great weekend!

The Daily Dish - FYI: It's a long weekend!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;2434038;
    Mery is older (I think 2 years older). She is in grad school in Michigan and spring term does not end for another few weeks, so she likely flew out to SF for the weekend to see her future BIL as she may not have been able to go to the family get-together in Lancaster. I, too, have read that Mercy lived in SF (before grad school or when school is out), but I have not come across anything to substantiate this. OTOH, I have not come across anything to subtstantiate that Tessa lives in SF, so that may not mean anything. The hometown date was filmed at her mother's second home in DC.
    Mercy is living in SF for the summer in btwn her two years at UMich Business school. She returns to Ann Arbor for her second year in August.