Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

FORT Fan

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

i can't get the pictures you're talking about--what am i doing wrong?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2434543;
    i can't get the pictures you're talking about--what am i doing wrong?
    See post no. 2780.

FORT Fan

thank you, tabby cat for helping me find the pictures--i accidentally skipped that page...did anyone think andy has some of tessa's lipstick on in the pic where she is in the yellow dress--looks like a little kissing may have precluded this pic does anyone know where our favorite couple is this weekend? i don't need details, but was wondering if they were spending it together or apart??? anyone???

FORT Regular

Thanks for the heads up about the post with the pics. I went to the site but couldn't get the pics. I am still hooked on this couple!

Thanks so much for posting the pictures. For some reason, I can't access the pics on that site either. They are positively adorable!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: New Pictures of Andy and Tessa!

Quote Originally Posted by aphijess;2434348;
    These are posted in the photo gallery at Andy Baldwin - The Bachelor Season 10 on ABC, Triathlete, Humanitarian - OFFICIAL WEB SITE - HOME. Looks like a mix of pics taken during and after the show. They look so happy and in love! :

New pics! I love them!!! Okay, how sloshed does Andy look in that F3 date pic?? And what's with the posing in the next to last one? He's a gorgeous guy; no need to pose, I like the relaxed pictures better!!

Boy, anyone else planning on how absolutely gorgeous their children will be???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by singintune114;2434697;
    Thanks so much for posting the pictures. For some reason, I can't access the pics on that site either. They are positively adorable!
    I agree, thank you too. I don't know why I can't find these at the original site. I go to Pictures but don't get any of these.

FORT Newbie

hi all --
    i've been lurking ALL season and this is the first time i've ever posted. thanks to everyone for making this so fun. like so many of you, i am totally intrigued and inspired by this couple -- and can't seem to get enough of them! it's a little peculiar to me how often i find myself going to this board and others to find new news about A& T, because i have a great life, a wonderful husband and awesome kids... the long and short of it is that i am truly inspired and am cheering andy and tessa on!

btw, there are some flickr photos that i am trying to post that i found on the abc board...how do i post a link?

FORT Regular

Cleaddie, welcome. I often lurk also. I too am just charmed by this couple. I think it was how genuine Tessa was all along, like any real woman would be, hesitant. Wondering if she could really find true love in such a situation. And then Andy, never been a better bachelor except maybe Andrew Firestone who I would say equals Andy. Hey, what's up with the good Andrew bachelors? I am so hoping those two really make it. They seem so right for each other and so in love.

btw, there are some flickr photos that i am trying to post that i found on the abc board...how do i post a link?
    Ooo, "Gatsby" was there! I don't know if it's just because the pictures were captured at bad moments, but Tessa looks so drunk. And Andy keeps doing that Blue Steel pose like that picture of him and Tessa on the collage.