Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Well, if Mercy is younger than Tessa and still attends college, it would be Mercy's home as well. Tessa's mother and step-father probably have two homes with York being the primary residence.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

Mercy is older. Could have been in grad school. Tessa's mom apparently lives in York, but owns a (weekend?) home in DC. Quite a home it is too.

Quite a while ago, while we were still in our 'gathering information' (*cough*internet stalker *cough* ) phase, I thought someone found a website from one of Mercy's friends, that she's in Business School at the U. of Michigan? So, her home base could be anywhere, but I'd assume she lives there during the semester. I would guess classes would be over for the summer by now, but I do also remember reading that she lives in SF. No idea where I read that, though...

I've been on vacation since Sunday, so it's nice to come home to some great new pictures! Thanks for sharing, everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2434010;
    Mercy is older. Could have been in grad school. Tessa's mom apparently lives in York, but owns a (weekend?) home in DC. Quite a home it is too.
    Mery is older (I think 2 years older). She is in grad school in Michigan and spring term does not end for another few weeks, so she likely flew out to SF for the weekend to see her future BIL as she may not have been able to go to the family get-together in Lancaster. I, too, have read that Mercy lived in SF (before grad school or when school is out), but I have not come across anything to substantiate this. OTOH, I have not come across anything to subtstantiate that Tessa lives in SF, so that may not mean anything. The hometown date was filmed at her mother's second home in DC.

FORT Newbie

It seems to me I read somewhere that Mercy and a couple of other girls had a tour service where they would arrange trips or tours to Tahoe, etc. and I think it was based in California.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by colby767;2434050;
    It seems to me I read somewhere that Mercy and a couple of other girls had a tour service where they would arrange trips or tours to Tahoe, etc. and I think it was based in California.
    These tours were class activities arranged by some students for fellow grad students to join in and bond before the new school term begins. Being that Mercy chose to lead the SF tour either means she's familiar with the area or has a desire to see the area (to see her sister). Now that Tessa's moving, wonder if she'll plan a class trip to Hawaii?

I also remember that somewhere someone said that Tessa's sister lived in SF. As for the house in DC. Her parents were divorced when she was 14 at that point each parent would have his/her own house. When her mother remarried 4 years ago it involved a move to York. She and her kids had friends and family in DC so they kept a house there. If she is as well off as is said it's not a big deal. Real estate values in major urban areas are through the roof, so it makes sense as an investment.

Thanks so much for posting the photo of Andy's cheering section. Not a bimbo in the bunch.

FORT Fogey

I also believe she lives in Michigan. I remember during the show their was a post somewhere from a friend of Tessa's roommate who stated that Tessa had been gone the previous weekend and she said she was visiting her sister in Detroit and came home on the red eye. The poster said she checked and there were no red eyes from Detroit to SF so she wondered if Tessa was with Andy.

FORT Fogey

The York Dispatch article that mentions Mercy lives in SF is longer available using the google link; this is the google synopsis:

York Dispatch - York Twp. woman's 'classy' daughter gets her man ...Horst, a 26-year-old social worker living in San Francisco, ... was hiking the trail with her daughters, Tessa and Mercy, who also lives in San Francisco. ...
    York Dispatch - York Twp. woman's 'classy' daughter gets her man on TV show - 60k - Cached - Similar pages

Perhaps one could find it online via the York Dispatch website.

Cough, cough, Tessa's mother bought a house in DC, I think it was in November, with her second husband. Please don't make me feel like a stalker by asking how I know. They apparently also have a house in York.
    Last edited by tabby cat; 06-08-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2434138;
    The York Dispatch article that mentions Mercy lives in SF is longer available on line; this is the google synopsis:

York Dispatch - York Twp. woman's 'classy' daughter gets her man ...Horst, a 26-year-old social worker living in San Francisco, ... was hiking the trail with her daughters, Tessa and Mercy, who also lives in San Francisco. ...
    York Dispatch - York Twp. woman's 'classy' daughter gets her man on TV show - 60k - Cached - Similar pages
    Thanks, Tabby for clearing that up. I was sure I had heard or read SF somewhere.