Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Just checked that TMZ site. The person that claims to be Bevin (who knows maybe she is) posted another comment in response to the poster, Jake. Jake mentions that people should get over Bevin, she will be just fine, and he would marry her if she wanted, but he is fat and ugly (his words not mine). Then "Bevin" responds by asking, how do you feel about a woman in a cast. Jake responded saying something about he is good in bed especially when a cast is involved.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2423764;
    actually to me that makes it seem "more fake" its like they are going out of their way to attract attention...and we haven't ever seen that before...I mean yea we see the guys do it...but usually right after the FRC for those few that have lasted that long..they want PRIVACY...not a ton of media attention...so either Andy is loving the attention as much as I think he is or they are putting on a "show" JMO
    its part of contract and fleiss's plan to say "the show is still successful". I don't see what the big deal is. They'll be out of the media within a week.

i for one am glad they're doing this. If they were faking it and putting on a show they last thing they need is public attention. can you imagine the media when the truth is revealed? This is their way of saying "look at us, we're real and w're not afraid to show the world."

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2423739;
    Here's the shopping picture:

I like the dress Tessa is wearing. So simple yet nice.

Quote Originally Posted by morningglory1;2423798;
    its part of contract and fleiss's plan to say "the show is still successful". I don't see what the big deal is. They'll be out of the media within a week.

i for one am glad they're doing this. If they were faking it and putting on a show they last thing they need is public attention. can you imagine the media when the truth is revealed? This is their way of saying "look at us, we're real and w're not afraid to show the world."
    Well then I don't understand how PLO and Travis both got out of it. You know Fleiss pretty much uses the same contract

PLO and Jen both pretended for a couple weeks after and we didnt' see them in the media like this
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2423809;
    Well then I don't understand how PLO and Travis both got out of it. You know Fleiss pretty much uses the same contract

PLO and Jen both pretended for a couple weeks after and we didnt' see them in the media like this
    Travis was a BAD actor. We knew he was not in love just based on the interviews during the show. That's not good for the franchise. That's why Fleiss didn't parade him around after the show. I am sure Fleiss waived that part of the contract.

PLo and Jen acted the first week. It didn't fool many of us, but it could have fooled some.

Andy and Tessa are for real, they are truly in love. Fleiss is going to use them to promote this franchise as much as he can.

If that is Bevin, who posted, is she even allowed to post what is in there contract so soon, or is there not a delay of a year or something?

FORT Newbie

They didn't have an ATFR either so I think they changed the contract or the contract came with certain stipulations like you have to do this or that if you're engaged. Bevin (if it's her) said the requirements were ATFR, 5 photo-op and a wedding .

That is what has me kind of puzzled. There was an AFR for both Byron's and Charlie's seasons, and I don't recall them plastering themselves all over the media. Did Fleiss rewrite the contract b/c he was so certain that this was a sure thing? And, if ABC is so adamant that they make these appearances, why not schedule them, al a The View and/or GMA? It just does not seem like Fleiss or ABC to require them to call their own photographers/paparazzi to come take pictures of them. ABC has enough resources they could do that themselves.

Does a TMZ posting really count as a PR appearance??? And, does simply calling the paparazzi count? There is no guarantee where that will get them published.

This just reeks famewh*res to me, and this from a person who has given the impression she "isn't comfortable with the cameras"....
    Last edited by ldcook77; 05-29-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2423815;
    Travis was a BAD actor. We knew he was not in love just based on the interviews during the show. That's not good for the franchise. That's why Fleiss didn't parade him around after the show. I am sure Fleiss waived that part of the contract.

PLo and Jen acted the first week. It didn't fool many of us, but it could have fooled some.

Andy and Tessa are for real, they are truly in love. Fleiss is going to use them to promote this franchise as much as he can.

I agree. And there's nothing wrong with that. They are news right now and if Fleiss is not having them photographed, someone else will. I think it says a lot about how in love they really are that they've put themselves out there with a "snap away, we're in love & we don't care if the whole world knows". If this kind of publicity attracts more singles with the kind of character we saw with this bachelor & bachelorettes, then I say keep it up. I think this was the most sincere overall group that I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77;2423829;
    That is what has me kind of puzzled. There was an AFR for both Byron's and Charlie's seasons, and I don't recall them plastering themselves all over the media. Did Fleiss rewrite the contract b/c he was so certain that this was a sure thing? And, if ABC is so adamant that they make these appearances, why not schedule them, al a The View and/or GMA? It just does not seem like Fleiss or ABC to require them to call their own photographers/paparazzi to come take pictures of them. ABC has enough resources they could do that themselves.

Does a TMZ posting really count as a PR appearance??? And, does simply calling the paparazzi count? There is no guarantee where that will get them published.

This just reeks famewh*res to me, and this from a person who has given the impression she "isn't comfortable with the cameras"....
    Exactly, Why would they have to schedule their own? Give me a break. If they do have to do 5 I am sure the would be pre scheduled. I am buying this as much as I am buying their love. Photo looks kinda staged too.