Page 2 of 288 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

If he has a personal blog, are we allowed to post a link?

Boy, I wish I knew how much I could share!

He looks to have a wonderful, civic minded family, and good health is a theme for them. You can tell by his activities that he is excellence minded. He even offers to answer health and exercise questions for people. I bet the page gets nuked fast....

He ought to be fun to watch.
    Last edited by Wiccan; 11-28-2006 at 06:26 PM.
    Romantic Skeptic!

This is one of his projects too... Easily found with an internet search.

Romantic Skeptic!

I hope they have more diversity among the contestants this next season. It bothers me that often whenever there are minority contestants they never seem to make it very far in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Trueword;2159699;
    I hope they have more diversity among the contestants this next season. It bothers me that often whenever there are minority contestants they never seem to make it very far in the show.
    That would be nice. I think this season we had only 1 black lady and I believe 1 or 2 latin women. Not sure - but from what I recall that was it. They need to bring much more diversity to the show. At least survivor kicked it up a notch this season as well. Bravo to them.

FORT Fan

diversity

one other source of diversity for the show would be having some below average looking people on it.

it's always a little strange to catch the last 5 minutes of Wife Swap and then to slip into the world of the Bachelor.

Diversity may not be a problem this time. Since Andy has been living in Hawaii, he is used to the huge amount of diversity here. We have nearly every race, nationality, culture, ethnicity - you name it, we have it and . . for the most part, we all get along really well. We work together, live together, marry each other, have children together (eg: my avatar is my beautiful mixed race granddaughter) and there is rarely much of a problem. We have many many beautiful women of many different races, and a lot of them are multiracial like Moana from Travis' season. If they choose some of the women from here, there should be quite a bit of diversity, especially if it is produced here. I would think they would want to maintain the flavor of Hawaii by showing the mix of races and cultures (at least I would hope so).

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2159636;
    This is one of his projects too... Easily found with an internet search.

He's a looong way from the ocean in that picture
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2159777;
    He's a looong way from the ocean in that picture

LOL, he has also changed races!
    *It is a PR shot from the org., not Andy.
    Romantic Skeptic!

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo;2159759;
    one other source of diversity for the show would be having some below average looking people on it.

it's always a little strange to catch the last 5 minutes of Wife Swap and then to slip into the world of the Bachelor.
    Here, here! Great post. Great point. Totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo;2159759;
    LOL! I thought exactly the same thing this week.