Page 15 of 288 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hudson;2222949;
    My best friend went to a casting call in her city at the beg. of Dec. The casting people called her and told her to submit a video of herself around the middle of December. She told me this at the time because she didn't know not to tell anyone. Then, they called her back and said they liked her video and they were conducting the second set of interviews Jan5-6 in LA. She told me she never got called back, even though they loved her video, but now she is suddenly taking leave from her job and flying to 'australia' Friday because she needs some time away....

I think she is on the show and it begins filming soon. They told her when they called her back to tell her to send a video that filming began and the end of January. I think they will film some footage of him in HI and then the girls may be headed to Australia or that could just be part of her fabrication...
    Hudson, Thanks for all the info. It definitely sounds like your friend made the Bachelorette 25. I think the Australia thing is a decoy... I saw some of the crew's myspaces and 2 have mentioned going to Hawaii. Who knows? Maybe Australia will be a fantasy date location?? I've been trying to guess where they might go for those fantasy dates if they are not on one of the islands?? Maybe Tahiti or Figi or a resort on the West coast of Mexican like Mazatlan or Puerta Vallarta or even Acapulco?? Who knows, but it's fun to speculate. Please keep us updated if you hear anything else about your friend. Hope you stay on board here and enjoy the season with us!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by wwillia4;2222940;
    no they are not
    wwillia4, can you share with us, any info? Do you know a Bachelorette? I understand if you can't share much or even anything, but we'd appreciate anything you feel comfortable with would be great!!
    As others have said, I hope you will stay with us this season. I think this is the best forum for the Bachelor, especially!

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar
    According to ABC Medianet, the first episode will air on April 2 from 9:30 - 11pm EST, following Dancing with the Stars. It's listed as The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2225509;
    According to ABC Medianet, the first episode will air on April 2 from 9:30 - 11pm EST, following Dancing with the Stars. It's listed as The Bachelor: Officer and a Gentleman.
    Thanks, Bright, I hate that they're naming it "Officer and Gentleman".. that's too corny and too much of a mouthful!!

Bright, did you notice that they have all the Bachelor shows for the month of April listed as and hour and a half.. if that's true that would actually be great, especially if they gave us more show to watch and not just 15 to 20 minutes of rehashing and flashbacks to other seasons!

I did, they actually have it the same all the way through May, but I'm sure it will alter as DWTS changes the amount of airtime they use on the dancing nights. We'll probably have to wait until some time next month for the more accurate scheduling, but for now they have it blocked out - which may mean longer episodes .
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Here's a nice award for our next Bachelor, Andy Baldwin.

Isle 'Bachelor' honored as inspirational triathlete

By Catherine E. Toth
    Advertiser Staff Writer

Pearl Harbor-based naval doctor and star of ABC's "The Bachelor" Lt. Andy Baldwin has earned the 2007 Triathlete Magazine Humanitarian Award.

Baldwin, a three-time U.S. Triathlon All-American and six-time Ironman finisher, volunteers at the Honolulu Aloha Mission Free Health Clinic, where he treats patients for various ailments.

In December 2006 he was placed on Outside magazine's list of the world's most influential people for the humanitarian work he did in Laos that summer, treating more than 600 Laotians in remote mountain villages for malaria, dengue fever, parasites and malnutrition.

"Andy Baldwin inspires people," said John Duke, CEO of Triathlete magazine, on its Web site. "He is a very talented, motivated triathlete and he sets a great example for others to contribute."

The Triathlete Magazine Humanitarian Award is awarded each year to an inspirational triathlete who has best demonstrated the humanitarian spirit and who has personally taken on the role of "aid station" in the lives of others. It was announced Tuesday.

"My model of service was forged in the Navy," Baldwin said in a statement on the Web site. "I want to bring the service ethic back to the forefront. As endurance athletes, we are extremely dedicated individuals, putting countless hours of energy into training and competing. It is important that we give some of that energy back to the people who need it most."

"The Bachelor" airs this spring.

link

Thanks for sharing that, Cafegirl!

Very nice! Thank you Cafegirl. You are doing a fantastic job staying on top of all the news.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks Cafegirl..... Can't wait for Bach 10 to start also!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brightcryptic;2225509;
    thanks Bright. Hubby and I get home from cancun on March 31st... So I won't miss any!!! Ya