Page 14 of 288 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2213335;
    From 15-years in TV, "in production" doesn't necessarily mean the bachelorettes have gone to Hawaii and the dating has begun.

The TV crew will be shooting B-roll (scenics) and scouting for location sites for dates prior to any "drama" occuring.

Some shows have a tight schedule. A friend is the Post-production Producer for another dating reality show, and she is on-site for filming the first few days, then goes into the editing suite, develops the story with input from the Sr. Producer who's in charge of filming. From shooting date to airing, it can be a month (or less) turn-around.
    Thanks, hotlanta babe. Now that I reread the article and the fact that the source of the filming info was Andy, it's quite possible they're just doing some of preliminary "day in the life of Lt. Dr. Andy. It even said location scouts were out and about the island, so it sounds like all the locales for film clips and possible dates could possibly be up in the air still. I imagine they'll do the corny intro with Andy walking the beaches and showing off spots in Hawaii as well as some shots of him training for the Triathlon and possibly some of him at work (although, I'm doubting they film aboard the sub??), and saying how 'ready' he is to settle down. Even if he is genuinely ready (and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt ), the producers will play up that sappy Officer and Gentleman theme during a lot of this footage.
    I've been checking the sites of crew members myspaces to see if any of them mention heading off to Hawaii, but so far I haven't seen any clues? Has anyone else?
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

ABC's The Bachelor myspace profile

Has anyone seen the myspace profile for this season's show? (you can look it up by the full title of the show) The profile has Travis and Bob listed in it's top 8 friends. It also is STILL promoting that ABC is looking for bachelorettes!

And, if anyone has a myspace profile and you've listed "The Bachelor" as a show you watch, there's a business with an Andy-connection that's fishing for friends. (That's how I found out about the show profile.) I got a friend request from a wetsuit company that must have done a search for The Bachelor viewers.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2219751;
    Has anyone seen the myspace profile for this season's show? (you can look it up by the full title of the show) The profile has Travis and Bob listed in it's top 8 friends. It also is STILL promoting that ABC is looking for bachelorettes!

And, if anyone has a myspace profile and you've listed "The Bachelor" as a show you watch, there's a business with an Andy-connection that's fishing for friends. (That's how I found out about the show profile.) I got a friend request from a wetsuit company that must have done a search for The Bachelor viewers.
    I believe this is set up by either the production company or the casting company. It's very similar to Travis's which we found out was not set up by him nor does he post on it.
    I saw his original myspace before it went private and then was removed and it's quite different from this one, which is mainly promoting the show and fishing for more candidates.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

doesn't make sense

I couldn't imagine that they are still looking for bachelorettes, since the show starts filming so soon.

I'm Ready!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Newbie

They are not still interviewing contestants

no they are not

FORT Newbie

I think the girls are headed there this week...

My best friend went to a casting call in her city at the beg. of Dec. The casting people called her and told her to submit a video of herself around the middle of December. She told me this at the time because she didn't know not to tell anyone. Then, they called her back and said they liked her video and they were conducting the second set of interviews Jan5-6 in LA. She told me she never got called back, even though they loved her video, but now she is suddenly taking leave from her job and flying to 'australia' Friday because she needs some time away....

I think she is on the show and it begins filming soon. They told her when they called her back to tell her to send a video that filming began and the end of January. I think they will film some footage of him in HI and then the girls may be headed to Australia or that could just be part of her fabrication...

Wow
    Welcome Wwillia4 and hudson !

Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy the FORT as much as we do
    We are always pleased to have new members especially ones with inside info
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Welcome to the Fort wwillia4 and hudson!
    Glad to have both of you here posting with us this season.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Whoppee, Insiders.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman