Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Rare Video of Andy on NAVY DIVE Mission

i wondered what andy did for work then I found this video on an obscure site and reposted it on youtube, I sent it to his myspace fan site and they also posted it so it must be good! - it is like 2 min long and has cool music, so watch it here!!!

totally cool - there are shots of Andy getting ready to dive to 250 feet with special equiptment and some great underwater shots, then what I think is a memorial service on the ship for the lost navy sub and it's crew. Here is the quote from the site..

"The Navy now believes the Lagarto was sunk by a Japanese minelayer, the Hatsutaka, on May 3, and lists the crew's date of death as the following day.

The USS Lagarto was one of 52 submarines lost during World War II., this is a fantastic video montage of the mission with CDR Tony San Jose, Seventh Fleet Diving Commander, Master Diver Mike Moser and Navy Deep Sea Divers from USS SALVOR and Mobile Diving and Salvage Unit ONE out of Pearl Harbor, HI.

Divers included Diving Medical Officer, LT Andrew Baldwin because of complex mixed diving operations to depths exceeding 240 feet of seawater. These Navy divers spent six days surveying the site, more than 100 miles off the eastern coast of Thailand, and announced the sub appeared to be the Lagarto. The Navy held a memorial service and placed a plaque on the sub's capstan. In the Navy tradition, the sunken submarine will not be raised or the bodies removed. "We consider the sea to be a fit and proper final resting place," said Lt. Commander Jeff Davis, of the Pacific Submarine Force in Pearl Harbor."

To watch the video with Andy Baldwin in it, Click here then scroll down to the video and click play.

there is also more informaiton here about the sub and the mission - it was really cool to read all this.

what an amazing story

question, can anyone do a screen cap of andy going down into the water?

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

I posted this on another thread...

Ok, I'm new here but have been looking around for the past week. I'm not really sure where to post a question like this, but I was wondering for those who are more experienced and have been following previous seasons...Has there ever been a story like the NY Post Page Six spoiler where the winner/contestant came out and claimed they were the winner...and been right or wrong about it? thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2389693;
    I posted this on another thread...

Ok, I'm new here but have been looking around for the past week. I'm not really sure where to post a question like this, but I was wondering for those who are more experienced and have been following previous seasons...Has there ever been a story like the NY Post Page Six spoiler where the winner/contestant came out and claimed they were the winner...and been right or wrong about it? thanks!
    Yes. Every season there has been an alleged sighting of the Bachelor or Bachelorette with one of the final two, etc. A close friend tells the NE or PageSix that their friend is allegedly moving, etc. The rumors out there have never been proven to be true.

Tessa has also categorically denied this ever happening.

So if that's the case, then we can speculate that she is not the f1?

Not in the least, OhBoy. There's not much you can gather from a false rumor.

FORT Fan

okay, i'm really, really upset about something i just heard on E! they were announcing the show finales and said that he finale of lost is going to be a two hour show on may 21. i thot the bachelor finale was going to be a two hour show on may 21.. they wouldn't do that to us, would they? anybody know what's going on?

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

I think Lost will be on May 23rd since that is a Wednesday.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Kerry was invited to be on Bachelor 4 Bob's season, but turned the producers down because she didn't like Bob.
    Super! I like that his former girlfriend has good taste. Speaks well of her, and by association, Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by OhBoy;2389717;
    So if that's the case, then we can speculate that she is not the f1?
    Feel free to speculate away.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ariel your avatar! My eyes. My eyes. I'm sending you the opthamologist bills.