Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2388595;
    From a Tampa FL newspaper (http://www.tbo.com/entertainment/tv/MGB7SGOYN1F.html):

Matt (Baldwin) says he went to Los Angeles for the taping of the first episode and was there when his brother cut the field from 25 to 15. He wasn't able to attend the taping of an episode in which Andy returns home to Lancaster, Pa., to visit with his family.

Andy, who may be the most accomplished bachelor in the show's history, is handsome and comes off as an almost-perfect gentleman. So why is he still single?

"I get asked that a lot," Matt says. "He has had two serious relationships in the past."

It has been reported that Andy Baldwin dated model Lokelani McMichael and Kerry Phyillaier, a nurse who was a contestant on the fourth season of "The Bachelor."

Thanks ! Amber said something about Andy's family picking her from the start which was confusing and cause for some speculation ... and that may explain it. Perhaps the girls all met his brother.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Attention folks in Texas. Apparently tonight on Houston Tv channel there will be an expose on how they get the bachelorettes to do what they want them to do and how the drama is created. Someone - please watch, take notes and write back. But I assume this is the ABC affiliate and we will learn very little. Not going to harm their cash cow.

AMC medianet has teleconference with Andy scheduled Wednesday, May 16, 2:00 p.m., ET/ 1:00 p.m., CT/12 Noon. MT/ 11:00 a.m., PT. Also New commercial at the end of All My Children today.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Yes our local ABC stationed is going to have a segment on The Bachelor as well. I have it all set to record!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

I look forward to hearing your notes.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2389231;
    AMC medianet has teleconference with Andy scheduled Wednesday, May 16, 2:00 p.m., ET/ 1:00 p.m., CT/12 Noon. MT/ 11:00 a.m., PT. Also New commercial at the end of All My Children today.
    What did the new commercial consist of? Anything interesting or revealing?
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;2389231;
    could you tell us about the commercial in the screencaps thread.......thanks
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2389117;
    Attention folks in Texas. Apparently tonight on Houston Tv channel there will be an expose on how they get the bachelorettes to do what they want them to do and how the drama is created. Someone - please watch, take notes and write back. But I assume this is the ABC affiliate and we will learn very little. Not going to harm their cash cow.
    Long time lurker - hope I'm doing this right! Pajamasam is this supposed to be a local news segment? I can DVR it if it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cddiuguid;2389258;
    Long time lurker - hope I'm doing this right! Pajamasam is this supposed to be a local news segment? I can DVR it if it is.
    I dont know - it's channel 13 in Houston. I assume it's the local news segment that will be in the half hour local news show after the end of the Bachelor. And It must be the local ABC affiliate. Try to tape it - that would be great for all of us. Of course, then you have to transcribe it too. No pressure cdd - we love our long time lurkers!!!! You guys are important. Seriously, maybe you could transcribe it tomorrow or something. Or give us all the highlights. Yay krazi - maybe it's one of those "local" segments that goes out to all the affiliates. I'll be sure to tape the local news after the show too in case I can watch it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2389263;
    I dont know - it's channel 13 in Houston. I assume it's the local news segment that will be in the half hour local news show after the end of the Bachelor. And It must be the local ABC affiliate. Try to tape it - that would be great for all of us. Of course, then you have to transcribe it too. No pressure cdd - we love our long time lurkers!!!! You guys are important. Seriously, maybe you could transcribe it tomorrow or something. Or give us all the highlights. Yay krazi - maybe it's one of those "local" segments that goes out to all the affiliates. I'll be sure to tape the local news after the show too in case I can watch it tomorrow.
    No problem, I'll set it to record and transcribe for everyone's viewing pleasure.