Page 10 of 288 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Thanks cafegirl for that article!

As Bachelor upgrades go Andy's like that updated townhome with granite counter tops and a fireplace your realtor shows you just after all those one bedroom rundown condos. It costs more but you'll buy it anyways. So, it doesn't matter that MuscleBoy seems to have been cut out straight from the 10th page of GQ magazine (the "What Do Men Think Makes a Guy That Women Want" issue), the important thing is that the next installment of the series still actually draws living, breathing grown women everywhere around the country. And they even stand in line and nervously sign away their lives for a chance to meet said miracle of humanity.

I'm just glad that this article confirmed that, if nothing else, the deep pool of desperate, none too bright 23 year old female famehos in this country is actually a bottomless pit. I predict a good season!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Newbie
    yep, blondiegal. i've heard him say more than a few times that he's 6'1"... but he's dreaming. he's only 6'0

Quote Originally Posted by jump12;2192854;
    yep, blondiegal. i've heard him say more than a few times that he's 6'1"... but he's dreaming. he's only 6'0
    Thank you for the scoop jump12.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie
    sure thing. if anyone has any more questions i'd be happy to answer them. I obviously do know him quite well, but I was hesitant to post because I did not want waste energy getting upset due to people saying poor things about him when they do not know him.
    so, to avoid that, i will answer any questions you may have about rumors and different things you've been hearing if you care to ask.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jump12;2193469;
    sure thing. if anyone has any more questions i'd be happy to answer them. I obviously do know him quite well, but I was hesitant to post because I did not want waste energy getting upset due to people saying poor things about him when they do not know him.
    so, to avoid that, i will answer any questions you may have about rumors and different things you've been hearing if you care to ask.
    Hi, jump12, glad you're sharing with us at the FORT. Can you put to rest all the rumors about him still having a girl friend or better yet, can you say how long ago he and his girlfriend broke up?
    One thing you must realize, is that most of us who have been Bachelor fans for a long time, have become skeptical of the Bachelor choices, especially when so many rumors pop up. I honestly want to give every new Bach a fair chance, but unfortunately, we've had quite a few that were not even close to wanting a 'real' relationship with any of the girls. Many had various motives, such as exposure, possibly monetary gains, chances to make out with 25 hot chicks (you all know which ones these are ).
    I always appreciate anyone who knows the Bachelor or the girls sharing with us, because obviously, they can give us a better perspective than the rumor mills that are rampant on the fan boards. So thanks again, for sharing!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    Sure. He does not have a girlfriend anymore. Their relationship ended back in the early fall, before any news of the bachelor came up. It was not an ugly break up, they just wanted different things. Sounds cliche, but it is truly the case. I understand where you are coming from in regard to the character of previous bachelors (and why you are now skeptical). i've rolled my eyes at those men many times (and i'm not even a big bachelor fan) but, i'm sure I know nothing about them, really. Price to pay for being on the bachelor, though. Andy is ready to settle down. He is a caring, romantic, nice smalltown boy. It's a shame that his looks and achievements cause people to think negatively about him, or assume that he is a sleezeball with women. ok, enough of that. I think he views the show as a once in a lifetime experience that will be fun, and will also allow him to meet a woman if all turns out well. I know he values his family very much.

Quote Originally Posted by jump12;2193526;
    Sure. He does not have a girlfriend anymore. Their relationship ended back in the early fall, before any news of the bachelor came up. It was not an ugly break up, they just wanted different things. Sounds cliche, but it is truly the case. I understand where you are coming from in regard to the character of previous bachelors (and why you are now skeptical). i've rolled my eyes at those men many times (and i'm not even a big bachelor fan) but, i'm sure I know nothing about them, really. Price to pay for being on the bachelor, though. Andy is ready to settle down. He is a caring, romantic, nice smalltown boy. It's a shame that his looks and achievements cause people to think negatively about him, or assume that he is a sleezeball with women. ok, enough of that. I think he views the show as a once in a lifetime experience that will be fun, and will also allow him to meet a woman if all turns out well. I know he values his family very much.
    Thanks for answering my question, Jump12. Do you have any idea when the show actually starts filming? We've heard, January and February. The latest they could start would be in February, in order to start the series toward the end of March which has been the usual time for Spring Bachelor shows. They time it that way to end during May's rating period.
    One more question, if I may, does Andy take a long leave from the Navy to film this? I know the show requires lots of publicity interviews as the start date nears and during the show, this seems like it would really interfere with his Navy duties, but then again, I know nothing about the Navy, so this is obviously pure speculation! :

FORT Newbie
    I believe the show will start filming in Jan/Feb. you are correct. I don't know when it will air exactly, but i imagine you are right about the end of march. The Navy has approved him doing the show. He has a certain amount of leave time per year, and he is using it for the show. Vacations, holidays, etc. all add up in the end. I know that when he was approached with the opportunity to do the show he had to make sure it all worked out with his duties.

Jump12, just curious, but do live in Hawaii also? I know that's pretty personal for a question, but since the Honolulu newspaper have confirmed that the show will be filmed in Hawaii (not sure which or how many islands), it would be nice to have some reports from someone who's local. Of course, we all realize that Andy can't divulge anything once the show starts filming, but there have been those "in the know" who have shared insider tidbits, that have helped clarify a lot of questions and speculations we have. So, if possible, we'd love for you share what you can!

Quote Originally Posted by jump12;2193553;
    I believe the show will start filming in Jan/Feb. you are correct. I don't know when it will air exactly, but i imagine you are right about the end of march. The Navy has approved him doing the show. He has a certain amount of leave time per year, and he is using it for the show. Vacations, holidays, etc. all add up in the end. I know that when he was approached with the opportunity to do the show he had to make sure it all worked out with his duties.
    Wonderful information! Thank you Jump12 for you tidbits!

Since Andy will be using all his vacation leave and such for this show, is he concerned how he will be able to spend time with his final one once the show is over? It appears he is very dedicated to his triathlete training as well as his job and duties to the Navy, so am hopefully that he is thinking about post-filming and post-show planning with the final bachelorette. As we may have found out from the last show, that can make or break a couple.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas