Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

FORT Regular

How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

I've been reading the Fort for many seasons, I can't remember exactly which one was my first but it was near the begining but I haven't been posting very much. More of a lurker. I do not consider myself a great sleuther. I take the veteren sleuthers disections of the screen caps and believe it, several seasons even when I reallly really wanted someone else to "win". I would love to know:
    1. How many seasons you have been posting
    2. In the previous seasons have you ever been convinced who the winner is (based on sleuthing) and when the final rose ceremony screen caps are released you were proven wrong?
    3. Who do you think Andy will propose to?

FORT Fanatic

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

I have been posting under another username since the beginning. I forgot what my other one was, so I came back new this season

Based on sleuthing, before the final rose pictures came out, I was always right about the final two, but I have been more wrong than right about the final one, which leaves me apprehensive this year for sure. I believe it is Tessa, but my track record is bad. When Helene was the final one, I picked her from the beginning. Her storyline reminds me of Tessa's. I picked Kirsten over Jen in Andrew's season. I was wrong. I picked Sadie in Lorenzo's season, so I was wrong there too. As for the Bachelorette, I did pick Ryan for Trista, but I picked Trista in her season of the Bachelor, and I was wrong. I picked Moana during her season, and I was wrong there too. Dead wrong on that one...I was totally convinced it was her. I was also right about Bob picking Estella. I pegged her from the getgo.

I believe Andy will propose to Tessa based on the Fleiss love story building. It is just something by the way he looks at Tessa. He reacts to her differently. I know many have speculated Bevin, but I just don't see it being Bevin. And, the biggest shocker for me would be Danielle, and there are those who believe it is her, but I am not even convinced 5% that it could be her. This is a Bevin Tessa race to me. Tessa will win it all in my opinion.
    Last edited by underdogfan; 05-03-2007 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Left some information, not giving myself enough credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2365414;
    2. In the previous seasons have you ever been convinced who the winner is (based on sleuthing) and when the final rose ceremony screen caps are released you were proven wrong?
    1. I'm not a great sleuther - but I've been reading and adding my small contributions since Jesse's season.

2. No, the Fort has never been wrong in the F1 (although these men often make bad choices at that time), since I've been here.

3. Tessa
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fanatic

No, you are right, the people of FORT have never been wrong. My question though: What are the people saying this year overall? It doesn't seem like we are concrete. Usually by now it is a battle of the majority tell the minority they are wrong. I.E. Kirsten and Jen's season.

Hey there,

I've been posting since Trista & Ryan. With Meredith's season, I was the first to notice the difference in suit lapels between Ian and Matt to determine the F1 in Meredith's season. but before that I was in a big minority believing in Ian...even with all the bad edits he got as the "traveling vagabond". Poor Ian had a bum rap even through the hometown visit with his brother, and through the visit with Meredith's parents...(that's why I won't give up on Bevin).

However, even without screencap analysis, just going on gut instinct, I've been correct with all seasons except Travis...which I feel doesn't count because it was a farce with both girls.

I'm still routing for Bevin because of the early connection that IMO hasn't subsided enough for Andy to change direction.

As with all of these series, I never bet my house or kids on it!
    If you need a shoulder to cry on, pull off to the side of the road

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2365414;
    I would love to know:
    1. I had to look up my registration date ~ Sept 2003
    2. Began sleuthing after falling for the edit on the Bach 2 show and vowed to not let that happen again. Have been correct with the F1 since that show.
    3. Bevin
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

While I have not been posting at FORT, I have posted, sleuthed (is that a word?) and followed most seasons very closely. I did not watch the Charlie season, the Jesse season, or the Byron season.

Of the ones I watched, I would have to say I have been mostly right.

I picked Helene (right), Jen Shefft (right), Estella (right) Ian (right). I was wrong on Trista's pick (I thought for sure it was Charlie, but maybe because I loved Charlie!!) I also was sure of Jenn for Lorenzo (although I really didn't think he wanted either). I picked Jerry early on for Jenn (right again). Oh, and Sarah for Travis.

Anyway, not that that means much, but I have pegged Tessa for Andy. If you had asked me episode 2, I was sure Bevin...until I saw him with Tessa.

FORT Fanatic

Blondiegal, now I am nervous. Man! I really hope it is Tessa. She is going to be so heartbroken, if it is not her. I like Bevin too, but I really see something with Tessa and Andy, but I have been wrong. See above

Could there be hope? Thanks Schooner's. Us Tessa fans must stick it out.
    Last edited by underdogfan; 05-03-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Changed because of Schooner's post

confused

I have been sleuthing on different boards since Aaron's season (I think he was the second bachelor). I only posted here during Travis's and this season though. I tend to go with who I want to win regardless of the evidence so I not right all of the time. I was right about Helene (Aaron) and Jessica (Jesse). I wanted Moana b/c I saw no chemistry with Sarah and I ended up being right about that b/c they probably broke up before the show aired. Danielle is my favorite this season. I am still not sure who Andy will pick. I keep going back and forth on it b/c I feel they are giving too much away with his voiceovers regarding Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by underdogfan;2365435;
    No, you are right, the people of FORT have never been wrong. My question though: What are the people saying this year overall? It doesn't seem like we are concrete. Usually by now it is a battle of the majority tell the minority they are wrong. I.E. Kirsten and Jen's season.

Ah, that brings back memories of Bob's show when only I and a few other posters had Estella as F1. Majority does not necessarily prove correct.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast