Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Have watched from the first season.

Began lurking here during Aaron season
    Joined at end of Meredith season

I predict Tessa is F1--unless screencap evidence presents otherwise. (The FORT is unbeatable with FRC evidence.)

Just found this site this year.

I don't watch every season, but I'm pretty good with body language and unspoken signals.

I was right on Amanda, Estella, Ian, Ryan, Jen, Sara B. I knew Amanda, Jen at final 2, Estella around f4, earlier with Ian, and early early with Ryan and Sara B.

I had no clue for Jesse's season. Watched a little of Aaron and missed that one by a mile! Didn't watch Plo.

So that's my history and I'm going with Tessa. She had me at the Muffin joke heaven help me.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2367500;
    If you exclude the "unclassifieds" that count has Tessa and Bevin tied.

I'm no sleuther ... I just love the enthusiasm here. So much fun !
    Ummm ... I forgot to add my non-sleuther guess ... which is Tessa.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fanatic

So Tessa's running away with it now. Latest numbers are:
    Tessa - 28
    Bevin - 14
    Dani - 2

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2369450;
    So Tessa's running away with it now. Latest numbers are:
    Tessa - 28
    Bevin - 14
    Dani - 2
    Make that 29 for Tessa - This is my first season of sleuthing, but I've watched several seasons - Ryan/Trista, Andrew/Jen, Charlie/Sarah, even some of the duds -Travis Why Am I here, Prince My S*%# Don't Stink, etc. I've generally been right, but I've never been sure going into the FRC. This time, my heart tells me it's Tessa. Only time will tell.

I still say the high prediction rate of FORT comes solely from examining screencaps. And we have had really nothing to analyze from the frc. So I think most of these answers are coming from the heart. (I have already given my answer of Tessa).

FORT Fan

Have lurked for eons! Finally started posting in 2004. Got hooked after the actual first season when they used to have the follow-up "all day" marathon showings and the bachelor would be there to add comments. (Wasn't that when Blob actually met his wife?) I think some of the most fun has been had here in the weeks just before the show actually starts each season. Kind of like "Better to be thought a "Ho" than to be actually seen (and heard) and remove all doubt".

Have pretty much known every season who was going to win by the sluthing on this board. However, I can't say that I don't hold out hope until the last credit rolls. Knew it was going to be Jen but really wanted Sadie. I am so sceptical and mistrusting of Fleiss that I wouldn't even believe it was Mary even with the caps of Byron down on bended knee in front of the darkhaired Mary!

Am not a good sleuther. Remember all too well dissecting caps of the bachellorette "whom we shall not name" staring lovingly and seductively off to her left only to discover when the show aired that she was staring at a chocolate covered strawberry! Have to admit though. Even though that season was the worst on the air. It was the most fun I had on these boards!
    Now it takes me so long to catch up, when I do, what I want to post has already been discussed ad nauseum. (not to mention proven my idea already wrong) Oh well. Still lots of fun!

I don't even dare to formally write down my choice for F1. I know who I want it to be. I am afraid to jinx it! However, the Super Sleuths here are unbelievable! You are a force to be reckoned with!

FORT Fan

OK . . . . . . . .cringe . . . . . .Tessa

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2369542;
    I still say the high prediction rate of FORT comes solely from examining screencaps. And we have had really nothing to analyze from the frc. So I think most of these answers are coming from the heart. (I have already given my answer of Tessa).
    I can see why you think that nutty , but I never vote from the heart and I doubt any veteran sleuther does. I have a dog in this race because there is a trip to Lake Tahoe at stake (ABC rose game) ~ along with some good friends of mine also on the leaderboard!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

For the same reasons, I don't vote with my heart either, Blondie. My head is telling me Tessa. I will definitely change my vote (though not my preference) if the evidence, as I interpret it, changes my mind.

ETA: I've predicted F1 correctly every season when it came down to F2. I'm keeping an open mind. I'm sure the Bevin voters are as well.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-05-2007 at 09:42 AM.