Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

FORT Newbie

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Been lurking and sleuthing since Meredith's season. I totally wanted Ian.

I was so excited when Jenn was going to be the Bachelorette and I loved Jerry from the beginning, but soon hated her and her whiney personality. Biggest disappointment!

I picked Tessa after the Muffin riddle/Inca story. Thought she was very endearing.

Bevin reminds me of the popular girl in high school that Andy always wanted to date, but because he was the "dork" was too afraid to ask. He is in LUST with her and in LOVE with Tessa. Tessa - final one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2367335;
    Let me start by saying thanks again to all those that have posted. I love hearing when you got into this show and who you think will win. This is very unscientific but I wrote down approximate year everyone started watching/sleuthing and who they think will win. Could have mixed up a few but anyway here it is:

2002 Tessa 7 Bevin 3 Dani 1
    2003 Tessa 2 Bevin 3 Dani 0
    2004 Tessa 3 Bevin 5 Dani 1
    2005 Tessa 1 Bevin 1 Dani 0
    2006 Tessa 0 Bevin 1 Dani 0

There were some I couldn't really classify by year:
    Tessa 6 Bevin 1 Dani 0

If you exclude the "unclassifieds" that count has Tessa and Bevin tied.

I'm no sleuther ... I just love the enthusiasm here. So much fun !
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Been around the Fort for awhile (mainly the Big Brother Boards). Been reading the Bachelor Forum since I joined. I never get into the sluething that much but do ask a few questions now and then.

I usually leave it up to the FRC pic and they never lie. Of course I always jump onto some mode of transportion around here just so that I don't have to be myself.

I was on a train going nowhere until last week, when I jumped off and into the hammock with the Tessie fans....Now this is not to say that I might fall out of the hammock and try to grab a life-vest from some of those in the kayak next week.

Right now...I'm enjoying the view from the hammock.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

If you need it for stats, I've been sleuthing since Meredith's season (not sure what year) and I think it's Tessa.

I've been watching the show since Andrew's season and sleuthing since Meredith's. I've been right about all the seasons that I felt there was a real romance - Andrew, Meredith, Byron, and Charlie. I think it's Tessa this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2366367;
    Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Cafegirl, BlondieGal, and Brightcryptic have all posted that Bevin will get the final rose.
    The thing is that those decisions were made, please correct if I'm wrong here, AFTER the sleuthing PROOF came in. That hasn't happened yet, has it?

Quote Originally Posted by SoccerMom17;2367471;
    Bevin reminds me of the popular girl in high school that Andy always wanted to date, but because he was the "dork" was too afraid to ask. He is in LUST with her and in LOVE with Tessa. Tessa - final one!!!
    Bevin may remind you of the popular girl in high school but Andy clearly stated that he new she was a nerd just like him.

I think that every one this time around is cheering for Tessa because she is coming across as the nice girl that always gets overlooked. In reality though I think she was the HS popular rich girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2367335;
    Let me start by saying thanks again to all those that have posted. I love hearing when you got into this show and who you think will win. This is very unscientific but I wrote down approximate year everyone started watching/sleuthing and who they think will win. Could have mixed up a few but anyway here it is:

2002 Tessa 7 Bevin 3 Dani 1
    2003 Tessa 2 Bevin 3 Dani 0
    2004 Tessa 3 Bevin 5 Dani 1
    2005 Tessa 1 Bevin 1 Dani 0
    2006 Tessa 0 Bevin 1 Dani 0

There were some I couldn't really classify by year:
    Tessa 6 Bevin 1 Dani 0
    Who said women don't like sports statistics? Someone should start a fantasy league based on the Bachelor - complete with a draft and playoffs.

For the record, the first Bachelor I watched was the last thirty minutes of Aaron's show. Andrew Firestone's was the first one I saw all the way through. I don't consider myself a sleuther, because I watch the show for its comedy aspects, not for the detective work or the faux romance. I think this group of Bachelorettes is decidedly inferior to those in previous seasons, meaning Fleiss is running out of gullible candidates.

And I think Tessa, Bevin, and Danielle will finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Lokelani McMichael's past role in Andy's life would make that result a dead giveaway, were it more widely known - Tessa is almost a perfect Lokelani clone.
    Last edited by speedbump; 05-04-2007 at 12:06 PM. Reason: removed hotlinked image

FORT Fanatic

I have only been sleuthing since after the 2 on 1 date! Very newbie!!
    I think the attraction to Tessa is very strong.

I am swinging on the hammock with Tessa as F1!!

An acquaintance (Rachel L.) was on the very first Bachelor (Alex), so, I’ve been watching since the beginning. I don’t do any sleuthing. After the first three seasons, it became apparent that the relationship wouldn’t last, so, I stopped getting emotionally invested. I don’t root for – I root against. And every season there is one bachelorette for me to root against. This season it was Stephanie from South Carolina.

Like the rest of the viewing audience, the “winner” is now seeing the show as it unfolds. Amanda, Helene, Jen Schefft, Estella and Ryan admitted they weren’t thrill watching the “bachelor/ette” and the “runner-up”. It doesn’t matter who Andy chose, he still has some explaining to do. And, based on the track record for this show – good luck with that.