Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

medicinegal - I think the divorce issue talk will be the deciding factor, also. If he can get past this issue..then I think he will keep her to the end.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Fort Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Romanticsucker;2366314;
    .... Sleuthed Lo and Travis' season and was correct both time. However, and it's a big HOWEVER, I was riding the coattails of vastly more experienced sleuthers like Cafegirl, BlondieGal, and mostly, Brightcryptic.
    Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Cafegirl, BlondieGal, and Brightcryptic have all posted that Bevin will get the final rose.

Yup - all 3 think it's Bevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2366367;
    Correct me if I am wrong but I believe Cafegirl, BlondieGal, and Brightcryptic have all posted that Bevin will get the final rose.
    Who are you really going to believe, these experienced sleuthers or me? My qualifications are non-existent and I say Tessa wins. I think I'm right.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie;2366367;
    No need to correct you. That is indeed what they have said.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2366455;
    Who are you really going to believe, these experienced sleuthers or me? My qualifications are non-existent and I say Tessa wins. I think I'm right.
    Well, you've got me there MsFroggy.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TennLdy1;2365900;
    MsFroggy I have been coming to this sight since the Aaron season and joined last year. I have to say when I see that you posted I can't wait to read it. It most definitely makes you forget the sleuthing and just remember it is a show. Don't ever stop posting!!!!
    I"ll second that!!!

I've sleuthed a long time but not this season. I pretty much pick a favorite and then try to find proof it's them so am not always successful. I do usually have a good feeling at who it will be even if I deny it, lol. This time I don't have a favorite but feel the editing is pointing to Tessa. It would be fun if a dark horse like Danielle was the one but can't see it happening.

Let's see...I started sluething with Aaron. The flipped finale pictures with the tree branches hooked me on sluething. Some wonderful person who I don't remmeber the name of, pointed me to this board Feb 2004. I can't remember who was on at the time.

I have picked all the seasons right except during Jen's season I was in denial. I was in the minority of people that didn't like Jerry.

This season I'm going against the big sluethers, I pick Tessa to win. Not because I think she definately will but because I can't seem to warm up to Bevin. She rubs me the wrong way.

Didn't watch 1.
    Picked Helene, Ryan, Jen, NOT Estella, Ian (but only toward the end), I could have cared less about who Jesse picked, Mary (easiest one!), Jerry, Sarah, little Sarah, & Jenn (though my heart never started saying Sadie)

I think many who have picked the correct one have done so because of the F2 pictures, so IMO, it's hard to pick right now.
    That said, I am really hoping it's Tessa.