Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

I registered in 2004 too. Before I came here I sleuthed at twop. I have never seen Alex , Aaron , or Trista's seasons. (Just the FRC for Trista). . I remember I had Ian for F1 way before the final screencaps. There was no denying their passion. The shock was that he proposed. Many veteran sleuthers felt it was Matt, up until the screencaps came out. I think this season will be similar. More veterans will know it is Tessa at that point.

I had Estella for Blob, hated Jesse too much to care. I knew he'd pick a blonde. I honestly dont remember what I anticipated then. Ha. Didnt get into Byron's season too much. I think for those two I just followed along with all the veteran sleuthers. For Charlie - I had Sara B. - she was just classier and cuter. For Firestone I knew it was Jen after his brother's conversation with him for sure. I distinctly remember seeing a preview screencap of Jerry Ferris and doing a double take before I even knew his name. But towards the end of Jen's season, the screencaps helped peg him as F1. Was that the protractor season? (I'm not very good at that sort of sleuthing. But I always benefit from the work of the others here who are so brilliant. I take no credit for getting it right.) Let's see who else is there? Ah yes, Travis Stork. Had Moana pegged as heartbroken in early January - before we even knew who the F4 were , due to her Myspace sadness. Had Sarah S as the F1 by default once we knew she was F2 with Moana. I had Jen for Lorenzo thanks to screencaps (not my own work.)

My track record is pretty good. But it's through the good work of others. Except I will take credit for knowing, really knowing in my gut tha t Moana could not be F1 even when many people doubted it. Many of us just could not see the heat between Sarah S. and Travis . Therefore many felt that Sarah S. could not win. In retrospect, we were all correct, in a way.

My two best gut reaction decisions were Ian winning and Moana losing the final rose. This season, my gut has been telling me all along that it's Tessa. I'm swinging away on that hammock of heat in Hawaii.

Fun thread.

I, too, am a Ms Froggy fan.

I have been watching since the end of Aaron’s season. Didn’t pick anyone that time.

Most of my choices have been early choices that are outa there by the time it gets down to F3. Otherwise, I think my choices have been emotional responses to things I have seen on the screen. I picked Ryan for Trista, Meredith for Slobber (sorry Mere), Ian for Meredith (saw this one coming after the pic of her on the blanket in Puerto Rico was released, you know the one, someone used to use it as an avatar), Jen for Andrew only after the fateful brother’s conversation, Mary for Byron, Jasse – stopped watching – too gross, Sara B for Charlie, Agnese for Lorenzo, no one for Travis – too much of a bore, Ryan for Jen.

Tess for Handy. Bevin to leave at F3.
    I'm cured.

FORT Regular

new count (don't hold me to this because I could be wrong )

Tessa 12
    Bevin 7
    Dani 2
    Bevin because she F2 and Tessa gets Andy (per Ms. Froggy)

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2365414;
    :
    1. How many seasons you have been posting
    2. In the previous seasons have you ever been convinced who the winner is (based on sleuthing) and when the final rose ceremony screen caps are released you were proven wrong?
    3. Who do you think Andy will propose to?
    1. Since spring of 2004
    2. If I follow what the seasoned veteran sleuthers tell us 100%, if I go with my gut about 50%. The only show from the get go was Meredith/Ian. Ian had me at hello. I remember when the screen caps proved it was Ian, that was the biggest relief I've ever had.......well close to the biggest.
    3. Bevin, the dynamics are just too hot!!!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

1. Posting off and on since Meredith and Ian
    2. I ignored the physical evidence last time and picked wrong--won't do that again.
    3. In the absence of conclusive physical evidence and in the presence of the EDIT, etc. at this point it SURE looks like Tessa is Andy's "dream" woman.
    imo.Tessa is this year's Ian and Bevin is this year's Moana (Travis didn't even pick Moana for the ring on a string).

Just to clarify -- the advanced sleuthers do all the work -- I just steal their ideas to pick who I think is going to win. Keep up the good work!

1) Posted on and off since Byron's season.

2) Sleuthed Lo and Travis' season and was correct both time. However, and it's a big HOWEVER, I was riding the coattails of vastly more experienced sleuthers like Cafegirl, BlondieGal, and mostly, Brightcryptic.

3) We won't really know the f1 until we get the FRC caps--they just don't lie. But this time I am going against my mentors. In other words, I'm tap dancing in a minefield, and I know it.

That said: Tessa. Because editing it this way makes no other other imaginable sense. But, I'm willing to be proved wrong and I probably will be.

FORT Fanatic

What has Brightcrpytic said? Is this person around still? I think she is female, but I am not sure. When I used to be on here, with a different username, she was dead on everytime. She was great.

FORT Fan

I found this board during the Travis/Sarah season. I am definitely a rookie sleuther, but I did choose Jenn for Lorenzo before I checked this board. I chose Bevin from day 1 and I am staying with her. I am married to a doctor and he is a very methodical thinker as Andy has proven to be this season. Andy has a proven elimination process and if he was eliminating Bevin he would do so after the divorce disclosure she makes next week. In my opinion he fell for her and she is definitely F1.

Fort Fan

I have been a fan of the show since Bachelor #1 Alex Michel. I began reading and posting on this board during Meredithís season in the spring of 2004. I started to focus on sleuthing during Travisís season last year.

My pick for Travis was Sarah S. My pick for Lorenzo was Jen

My pick for Andy is Bevin

Tessa fans will disagree - however - I am standing by my prediction that Bevin is whom Andy has been gushing about during all of his post show interviews/appearances.