Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Great new thread, Smile!
    I'm really enjoying reading this and seeing how long all my sleuthing buddies have been sleuthing and on the boards. It's funny but although I feel like I'm been here forever, I officially joined the FORT to sleuth during Jesse's season, but starting participating on boards and becoming obsessed with insider clues and screencap analysis during Bob's season and then lurked entirely during Mere's season and probably would have been fooled by the Kelly Jo's edit if I didn't start reading the boards and understanding the edit and seeing what most casual viewers never see.
    I have been correct in my picks every season, except I didn't watch the first one until the last few episodes and really thought he'd pick Trista just based on 2 episodes and no idea how this show really worked.
    I have to say, that although I haven't missed since I started sleuthing and I had it figured out before the FRC screencaps came out (they are just great validation of what I had determined), quite a few of those I have NOT been a fan of, but I just have learned not to be swayed by the sentimetal edit that the producers want us to believe. If you do this, your stats will probably not be 100%. Geez, I sound like a snob ...I Don't mean it that way! I truly respect everyone's opinion, even when I don't agree.
    This season has been a lot less predictable from a screencap analysis angle, so I have gone with how I see the edit and 'real' stories behind the edit and whatever I can find out about the girls in a legitimate way. Plus a big factor that helps endorce my pick is to see how the seasoned sleuths are determinnig their picks.. I really respect this fact in a huge way, not that I don't enjoy seeing the insight from new sleuths, it all figures in.
    That being said, my pick is Bevin!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

We may not get FRC caps until after the F3-F2 rose ceremony. But, we will get them. There have been blonde and brunette finalists before and they put up the previews of the FRC. With an outdoor setting and neither candles nor flowers, it will be more difficult to sleuth, and I imagine the caps will be even more torn apart than usual. But this time we have the setting sun and that will help.

I'm not a great or even good sleuther, though you think I would have learned my lesson by now. This year, however, even though I'm watching one girl, I won't get stubborn if the FRC caps point to the other.

It's all in the caps.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Smile;2365414;
    1. How many seasons you have been posting
    2. In the previous seasons have you ever been convinced who the winner is (based on sleuthing) and when the final rose ceremony screen caps are released you were proven wrong?
    3. Who do you think Andy will propose to?
    1. Casual observer from Aaron on. Addicted after the Meredith/Ian season. Posting since 2006, although a member of another board before that.

Aaron - Picked Gwen, then had to switch to Helene after she was gone at F3, no sleuthing on the boards, just watching.
    Andrew - Picked Kristen at F3 (wrong), no sleuthing.
    Trista - Picked Ryan (right), no sluething.
    Blob - Picked not Estella (can't remember F2's name, wrong), no sluething.
    Meredith - Picked Ian (right) early on and confirmed with sleuthing based on lapel and cuff evidence.
    Jesse - Don't remember who I picked. It was an icky season.
    Jen - Picked Jerry (right), candle evidence.
    Byron - Mary (right), falling slicked-back hair evidence.
    Travis - Picked Sarah (right), Chris Harrison comment and curtain evidence.
    PLo - Picked Agnes (F3) early, then had to switch to Jenn (right), glitter evidence.

3. Tessa - She's getting the reluctant Ian edit (although a better edit). But based on body language and giddiness level, I think she's the one.

Caveat - the men are bad pickers, so don't bet the farm!
    Last edited by KCCasey; 05-03-2007 at 12:43 PM. Reason: ooops! I forgot Byron

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2365714;
    We may not get FRC caps until after the F3-F2 rose ceremony. But, we will get them. There have been blonde and brunette finalists before and they put up the previews of the FRC. With an outdoor setting and neither candles nor flowers, it will be more difficult to sleuth, and I imagine the caps will be even more torn apart than usual. But this time we have the setting sun and that will help.

I'm not a great or even good sleuther, though you think I would have learned my lesson by now. This year, however, even though I'm watching one girl, I won't get stubborn if the FRC caps point to the other.

It's all in the caps.
    Ariel, I agree with this and I'm not that stubborn either... I can always admit if I'm wrong, I'm wrong.. bottom line as you say, FRC screencaos don't lie, once we figure out which are flipped and who's standing on the right side (our right side)... winner's pose for the ring!
    Doesn't it really all boil down to seeing a happy ending? I'm not going to be swayed by the newest rumor of infidelity, I give all of them much more credit than that!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Started sleuthing April 2004

Didn't watch Charlie's season and only half of Byron's season. But other than that I've been watching and sleuthing.

I've learned from the seasoned sleuthers how to really look at all the clues so this season I'm not swayed by who my favorite is and this is "huge" for me to admit.

Final : Bevin
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2365798;
    Ariel, FRC screencaos don't lie, once we figure out which are flipped and who's standing on the right side (our right side)... winner's pose for the ring!
    And since we know we have a proposal this season, she's got to be on the right. This is going to be so easy!!! Just bring on the screen caps! We need screen caps.

I registered at the FORT in 2004, but this is the first time I really got hooked to the sleuthing threads. I think Danielle wins, but not based on sleuthing, just on my guts. I know it doesn't look like she's the one, but I have to say that back on the Bob season, I was the only one of my family and friends who had Estella as F1...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I have personally sleuthed not one second however I always guessed the winners correctly, and this season is no different. Guessing the winner is embarrassingly simple: the girl who comes in second is always the winner. So far I'm 10 for 10 guessing the winner, because I do all my guessing right after he picks the final bachelorette.

This year's winner will probably be either Bevin or Tessa, depending on who he picks. My money (well, 2 cents really) is on Bevin being the winner with poor Tessa walking away with the robot. I already feel for the poor girl.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2365879;
    This year's winner will probably be either Bevin or Tessa, depending on who he picks. My money (well, 2 cents really) is on Bevin being the winner with poor Tessa walking away with the robot. I already feel for the poor girl.
    Bwahhhaahhaaa! Freaking hilarious.

Umm, I've never sleuthed before, only watched two full seasons before this one, and have no idea what's going to happen. But I'll go with Tessa. Cause she rocks.
    Last edited by UhHuhHer; 05-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

MsFroggy I have been coming to this sight since the Aaron season and joined last year. I have to say when I see that you posted I can't wait to read it. It most definitely makes you forget the sleuthing and just remember it is a show. Don't ever stop posting!!!!