Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

FORT Fanatic

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

For those of you who are picking Bevin, though I like her (she is kind of whinny, but who isn't at some point), why are you picking her over Tessa? I am just curious because Andy appears to be so overly into Tessa, since day one. I have seen more of Bevin overly into Andy than vice versa.

FORT Fan

Been lurking since Mary/Byron's season and have always believed the sluething of the final rose ceremony screencaps. The caps never lie, no matter how much you want person X to be the final one.

Since we don't have FRC caps and probably won't get any, I'm going with my gut and still firmly believe Bevin will be gettting the ring. Now if FRC caps come out showing Tessa being the final one, then I'll be just as happy as I really don't have a "favorite".

FORT Regular

So far we have sleuthers of all years of experience and from my count the breakdown goes:

Tessa 6
    Bevin 5
    Dani 1

Very close. I think this one could go either way.
    Last edited by Smile; 05-03-2007 at 11:27 AM. Reason: adding last post

FORT Fanatic

Definitely neck and neck with Tessa and Bevin. I know we are all guessing, and around this time most years we have final rose ceremony pictures that have surfaced and truly confirm the final one, but this time, it is a guessing game. I wish I knew someone who is not guessing or going on their gut to let me know if mine is right or wrong.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I'm not an expert screen cap sleuther, but I do follow the show closely and enjoy examining body language, smiles, glances, hugs and kisses and most of all eyes.

My guess for who wins Andy's heart - TESSA!!!!

At this point, we don't have any pics from the FRC so unfortunately we can't do anything but guess about who is the F1. We can figure out the F3 and the F2 (with some debate here because there aren't many caps to analyze on this one) from the caps but that is it. When and if we get FRC caps then the famous FORT sleuthers will be able to do their stuff and we will have a winner that people can back for sure.

I dont remember at what point in each season past we got the previews of the FRC and were then able to pinpoint a winner. We haven't gotten it this season yet. I think the original poster wants to know how many people who have sleuthed for a while, ended up changing their minds about who wins once the FRC caps were out and analyzed from who they thought was going to win before that point. For instance, how many of you thought Matt was going to win until the FRC pics showed it was Ian? Or Sadie but then changed your mind when you saw the FRC pics proving it was Jen? Once the pics are out it is a lot easier to predict the winner and of course be right. But before then, when all we have is the edit, our interpretations of body language etc. how many of you picked someone other than the winner and then changed your mind once you got the FRC pics?

FORT Newbie

Just answering my guess on when we had FRC. I always felt that the best picture of FRC came at the end of the WTA where they do the little vignettes of both girls, and they end up showing footage they haven't shown before.

I wonder how much we're going to get now that there's no WTA, beside what they probably show on the episode after the fantasy dates.

It is much slimmer pickings than I've ever seen!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2365663;
    I think the original poster wants to know how many people who have sleuthed for a while, ended up changing their minds about who wins once the FRC caps were out and analyzed from who they thought was going to win before that point. For instance, how many of you thought Matt was going to win until the FRC pics showed it was Ian? Or Sadie but then changed your mind when you saw the FRC pics proving it was Jen? Once the pics are out it is a lot easier to predict the winner and of course be right. But before then, when all we have is the edit, our interpretations of body language etc. how many of you picked someone other than the winner and then changed your mind once you got the FRC pics?
    You know sometimes I wonder (after reading what I post) if I speak the same way I type. And if so it's no wonder my children and husband don't do what I tell them to. They probably don't understand me! You are exactly right. That is what I was wondering. Thanks Spartangirl!

FORT Regular

Ok.... I have been a lurker since I found this site. Not sure how long ago that was but it was many seasons ago. Always lurked on other sights and sleuthed along with everyone else, just didn't post. I have mostly picked the right person from the beginning but always fluctuated with the editing until I really started getting more into the sleuthing and realizing that it was the editing to make it look the other way. In the 1st season I was hoping for Trista because I liked her but had a deep feeling it was Amanda. In Aaron's new it was Helene from the Drive in picture date. Trista's - Ryan from day one. Never was fooled with the Charlie information. Andrew - Jen from the spa date. Blob - knew it was Estella. Jessie - I hoped for Tara, but knew it was going to be Jessica (from the sleuthing pictures). Meridith - same here. I really liked Matt and was hoping but knew it was Ian from the pictures and from their dates. Byron - I new it was Mary but was hoping for Tanya. Travis - Sarah from the get go, but just because of the comment by Chris. I didn't see any love story with him at all. Same with Lorenzo - I really liked Sadie but didn't really see it was either him or Jen. Decided on Jen from the screencaps. This season I really see something with Tesse. It really reminds me of either Ian and Meredith or Andrew and Jen.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2365663;
    At this point, we don't have any pics from the FRC so unfortunately we can't do anything but guess about who is the F1. We can figure out the F3 and the F2 (with some debate here because there aren't many caps to analyze on this one) from the caps but that is it. When and if we get FRC caps then the famous FORT sleuthers will be able to do their stuff and we will have a winner that people can back for sure.

I dont remember at what point in each season past we got the previews of the FRC and were then able to pinpoint a winner. We haven't gotten it this season yet. I think the original poster wants to know how many people who have sleuthed for a while, ended up changing their minds about who wins once the FRC caps were out and analyzed from who they thought was going to win before that point. For instance, how many of you thought Matt was going to win until the FRC pics showed it was Ian? Or Sadie but then changed your mind when you saw the FRC pics proving it was Jen? Once the pics are out it is a lot easier to predict the winner and of course be right. But before then, when all we have is the edit, our interpretations of body language etc. how many of you picked someone other than the winner and then changed your mind once you got the FRC pics?
    Oh, I see. To answer this: Take for instance Travis' season, with Moana and Sarah. I was convinced day one that Travis wanted Moana. I am actually still convinced of this. I think that he was lying and too much of a punk to admit that he really wanted Moana. Seriously, but of course I digress. Back on track. I thought Moana would be the final one, but when the FRC pictures came out, I figured it was Sarah, but I stubbornly refused to believe it. The evidence was pointing to Sarah as the final one, but I refused to believe it. i will honestly say this. Same way with Andrew, Jen and Kirsten. As for other seasons, the one I picked was the final one, and the FRC pictures proved correct.