Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2404818;
    The majority of posters are not looking for evidence WHO he chooses, they have already made up their mind. Me included; but I would like to think that if there was hard evidence to the contrary, I could change my mind.
    I like Tessa, but I have found myself swayed in both directions by various posts after the past few weeks. I cannot dispute that Bevin is standing on the traditional winner's side. The sky seems to be an important, if disputed, clue. I can see physical evidence for both sides. I would like to think that other members are also weighing the evidence on both sides.

When did the sleuthing start for this show, where did it start and who started it ?

Did ABC or Fleiss actually cause the sleuthing to happen with the Rose Ceremony Game, or was the Rose Ceremony Game offered after it was learned people were analyzing and predicting ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

I think Tessa is to ify. I hope is isn't her.

I would define hard evidence as a screencap. Last season it happened to be a fingernail. The season before, I think it was Moana's dress. The caps of the final staging are usually just confirmation, because it has been figured out by then.

I consider the cap of Bevin in the helicopter and Tesse on horseback as hard evidence of F2, and Danielle on the catermeran as hard evidence of F3. Sometimes we have had pictures of the change in the bachelor as the FRC progresses.

I would call Chris statement the "we went all the way to Paris to ..." and Lorenzo's "we like Florida girls ..." and Moana's myspace as good clues.

Obviously, we don't all see it alike
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

First time sleuth, new to FORT this season and I usually post on the ABC board (yes, there are a lot of rude and catty posters there but I've learned to utilize my "mute option" to its fullest). Anyway, in past seasons, I've never been wrong and back then, I never even knew these message boards existed. Maybe it's the writer in me, but I've always managed to see past the editing tricks and smoke and mirrors to see the "true connection" when it really existed as with Trista/Ryan and Meredith/Ian. I'm not surprised that Jen and Jerry (Jen never really picked Jerry, did she? She only chose him because she had to pick someone) and Travis and Sarah (no chemistry) didn't make it past the show's air date.

I've watched the following seasons and these were my choices:

Trista Wrenn - rooted for Ryan, predicted Ryan

Meredith - rooted for Ian, predicted Ian

Jen Schefft - rooted for no one (seriously), predicted Jerry (but only because I figured there would need to be a winner)

Travis Stork - rooted for Moana, predicted Sarah Stone

Andy Baldwin - rooting for Tessa, predicting Tessa

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2405914;
    I would define hard evidence as a screencap. Last season it happened to be a fingernail. The season before, I think it was Moana's dress. The caps of the final staging are usually just confirmation, because it has been figured out by then.

I consider the cap of Bevin in the helicopter and Tesse on horseback as hard evidence of F2, and Danielle on the catermeran as hard evidence of F3. Sometimes we have had pictures of the change in the bachelor as the FRC progresses.

I would call Chris statement the "we went all the way to Paris to ..." and Lorenzo's "we like Florida girls ..." and Moana's myspace as good clues.

Obviously, we don't all see it alike
    I agree with your assessment of "hard evidence" v. "good clues." I am 100% positive that Tessa is F1 but I only have "good clues" to support my argument and no "hard evidence." I haven't seen any "hard evidence" for either Bevin or Tessa so far.

I think we may have to accept that we might not get hard evidence. I think it is a small chance, but a posibility.

I think/hope that something will slip through in the ads tomorrow night.
    If that is not the case, all of us will only be 98% sure of our choice
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2405942;
    I think we may have to accept that we might not get hard evidence. I think it is a small chance, but a posibility.

I think/hope that something will slip through in the ads tomorrow night.
    If that is not the case, all of us will only be 98% sure of our choice
    Speak for yourself! I'm 100% sure of my choice!