Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by barbh123;2402679;
    BC is 100% sure from the screen caps and the diagram she made that Bevin
    is the F1 and that her left hand is in full camera view for the ring. As far as
    I have known her she has never been wrong. I am 200% on the hammock
    and am sticking with Tessa all the way
    IMO, BC's perfect record is going down in flames. No offense, BC. There is too much evidence she seems to not be acknowledging regarding editing. She said that F2 is always the one most people think will be F1. However, Fleiss does have a history of F1 being the one most people want (Andrew & Jen, for example, and I think Byron & Mary). I also think Bevin is getting a somewhat similar edit to Kirsten (Andrew's season), but not quite as bad.

In her defense, BC made her proclaimation before the sunset evidence and dogtag evidence was noticed. I think she remains in the kayak, however.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-18-2007 at 06:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MizDaisy;2402685;
    I understand there are supersleuths that have made their decision in this matter, but regardless of their track record, I can't abandon what I have seen and heard throughout this season, and what makes sense to me as a viewer of every season of TB (not that that's a credential I'd mention anywhere else but here ). All due respect to those who have declared Bevin F1, but I'm firmly in the hammock and will be here on Monday to support that position.
    That's Right! I'm there with you!!!!!!

Anyone seen that jeep commercial where the lady picks up the wolf and places it in the KAYAK with the two guys??????
    Last edited by KrisRose821; 05-18-2007 at 07:05 PM. Reason: I originally put hammock instead of Kayak.. guess I'm just being true to the Hammock-ers!
    "Sometimes I wonder if Navy ships are like Broadway musicals behind the scenes, like there's a ton of champagne and singing and dancing and guys wearing tight white suits or walking around without shirts on and complimenting each other's six-pack stomachs. Maybe that's just what I envision when I imagine Andy working on a Navy ship." Sportsgal

Who is BC by the way?
    "Sometimes I wonder if Navy ships are like Broadway musicals behind the scenes, like there's a ton of champagne and singing and dancing and guys wearing tight white suits or walking around without shirts on and complimenting each other's six-pack stomachs. Maybe that's just what I envision when I imagine Andy working on a Navy ship." Sportsgal

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrisRose821;2402696;
    Who is BC by the way?

Brightcryptic. She's an excellent super sleuther, one of the best.

In my opinion, we're all super sleuthers. I don't think any of us are above the others. There are many others with excellent sluething credentials/records. No queens--or, rather, we're all queens (and/or kings, of course). Quite a few have declared Bevin F1 and quite a few have declared Tessa F1.

I agree with Bama- I think everyone brings a little something to the table to help!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2402706;
    In my opinion, we're all super sleuthers. I don't think any of us are above the others. There are many others with excellent sluething credentials/records. No queens--or, rather, we're all queens (and/or kings, of course). Quite a few have declared Bevin F1 and quite a few have declared Tessa F1.
    You are so right bamabrain. However, compared to most of you and some excellent newbies, I feel inferior. And that's ok, I get to enjoy all the screen caps and analysis. I do think I'm pretty good at body language though, I'll claim that talent.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2402727;
    You are so right bamabrain. However, compared to most of you and some excellent newbies, I feel inferior. And that's ok, I get to enjoy all the screen caps and analysis. I do think I'm pretty good at body language though, I'll claim that talent.
    That's my point. No (wo)man is an island and all of that John Donne poem. The FORT is a community and there isn't a ruler of it (other than John and the MODS, of course ). No monarchy. Let's get in here for a And I'm looking forward to having that played out in a love story (paradoxically set on an island) on Monday night. Get out the hankies . . . .
    Last edited by bamabrain; 05-18-2007 at 07:32 PM.

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

Well I just have to say that if he chooses Bevin I will be so sad for Tessa and vice versa. It seems that he likes them both very much. I can't get past his comment when he says that It may have been the dress or the diamonds or the fact that I was isolated with Tessa tonight that has brought me to such a blissful state of mind but "From this date tonight I have set out to achieve what I wanted to and now the sky is the limit."

I am just really wanting it to be over with so I can finally know...

Re: Thoughts and Comments in General

I'm curious...I usually post on the ABC board so I'm not familiar with all the FORT regulars ... know that you think that Bevin is F1...may I ask you why? Because I haven't really read a convincing argument for Bevin.
    You will have to look back before the show started and at the beginning of the season to find the regulars who did the initial sleuthing and the early posting. Many aren't around much anymore. They all posted their opinions as to the direction of the show. Several posters recently have very eloquently expressed their reasoning about why Bevin will be F1, but there isn't much of an audience for an opossing position. You should find their posts, they are excellent.
    There are a lot of FORT regulars who posted here at the beginning of the season, but got so fed up with the one sided discussions, that they talk off board, or don't post at all. It is too bad, because some of them have truly amazing skills and a wealth of knowledge. Not all of them are for Bevin, of course, but since the outcome of the season is a foregone conclusion, What more can be said? No one is going to change anyone's mind.

Monday will be wonderful. We will see the most romantic rose ceremony ever. See you all then
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"