Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

This is my first season on FORT board, was previously on Joker board but was kicked off for defending someone (sheesh) anyway I have been "sleuthing" mainly as a lurker on all boards since the Trista/Ryan series. I have never been wrong so far (wanted to be wrong a few times when I thought bach/bachette was picking wrong girl!) I say based on spoiler pics, editing and the rumor mill (which is always wrong and currently pointing at Bev) that Tessa is the f1 and Bevin goes home broken hearted in f2, Danielle goes home f3, and Amber goes home tonight. Just my 2 cents.

But what is missing from that comparison is the extreme and constant passion that was between Meredith and Ian. Tessa was not even sure if she should be involved with this process up until last week's show.
    Oh Blondie my poor blind little friend. The passion is melting my tv. And Tessa's level of involvement doesnt matter. He's got the whole chase thing going on and he doesnt mind how fast she can run. He's the better athlete and he knows it. He'll catch her yet.

Are we in the right thread?
    Well, it is the who do you think is going to win thread? back at ya.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2373948;
    Well, it is the who do you think is going to win thread? back at ya.
    Very true ~ just wanted to make sure. Dang, this has been fun!

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

I don't think Danielle will be the final one. Yes, Andy takes her to the F3 and yes she has been hurt before.

But...we can't tell from the edit the true relationship between A&D. Once it gets to F3 all the girls are required to comment how much they like the bachelor and have feelings for him.

But, who knows if Danielle could be getting vibes from Andy that he likes and respects her and they have fun together, but there is no future. Some women can realize this, and Danielle might be one of them. Maybe Andy took her to Hawaii because he knew it would be fun & relaxing without any pressure. By that time, he knew Amber wasn't for him, so he spared taking Amber any further.

I think Tessa will be the chosen one.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I have been sluething since Mer & Ian's season, but only on the FORT since 2004. Before I sluethed, I was only wrong on Estella. I really though Kelly Jo would be the F1. I got every other season correct. I knew that Sadie was going to lose, but out of principle, I picked her because I liked her, even though I knew from the hand/ring analysis that Jen was the winner. I agree with those that have said we don't have any conclusive proof yet of who wins. After Monday, we'll know who wins, because we'll have FRC previews. Then it's just a matter of analyzing hair parts and which side the girls are standing on. I am confident that we'll figure it out by Tuesday afternoon.

Crystal Allen

four years.

Tessa. i think a couple of other posters have said this, but while I believe they will become engaged, i believe they will eventually break up as did Andrew/Jen and Meredith/Ian

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2383288;
    I have been sluething since Mer & Ian's season, but only on the FORT since 2004. Before I sluethed, I was only wrong on Estella. I really though Kelly Jo would be the F1. I got every other season correct. I knew that Sadie was going to lose, but out of principle, I picked her because I liked her, even though I knew from the hand/ring analysis that Jen was the winner. I agree with those that have said we don't have any conclusive proof yet of who wins. After Monday, we'll know who wins, because we'll have FRC previews. Then it's just a matter of analyzing hair parts and which side the girls are standing on. I am confident that we'll figure it out by Tuesday afternoon.
    How about within 10 minutes of the previews being shown. It will take me 4 minutes to render the disc and about 3-4 minutes to make the screencaps

Just 3 days ya'll.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

FORT Fan

I watched from the first season. I'm still trying to get the image of Amanda and Alex smearing themselves in chocolate behind the doors of the hotel room. He was really a hound dog looking for the girl with the fake boobs for a little fun. Trista was too classy and sophisticated, though it's hilarious how he called her afterwards to say he made a mistake.

That clinched it for me and I watched ever since, though truthfully I can't even remember the "winners" from every season. I barely remember some of the bachelors.

I think this year Tessa will win because Andy is more into her, though Bevin is way more into him.

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

BC is 100% sure from the screen caps and the diagram she made that Bevin
    is the F1 and that her left hand is in full camera view for the ring. As far as
    I have known her she has never been wrong. I am 200% on the hammock
    and am sticking with Tessa all the way

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

BC is 100% sure from the screen caps and the diagram she made that Bevin is the F1
    I understand there are supersleuths that have made their decision in this matter, but regardless of their track record, I can't abandon what I have seen and heard throughout this season, and what makes sense to me as a viewer of every season of TB (not that that's a credential I'd mention anywhere else but here ). All due respect to those who have declared Bevin F1, but I'm firmly in the hammock and will be here on Monday to support that position.