Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Re: How long have you been a sleuther and who do you think is going to win?

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2369600;
    For the same reasons, I don't vote with my heart either, Blondie. My head is telling me Tessa. I will definitely change my vote (though not my preference) if the evidence, as I interpret it, changes my mind.
    Good point, bamabrain. I am watching and rooting from my heart, this season, but if the screencap proof or other evidence takes Tessa to the final 2 and no farther, I'll accept that. I probably won't like it, but it's hard to ignore what the screencaps say.

Having said that, the only time that I can recall that I still continued to 'root' for the apparent.. uhh, non-winner based on screencap evidence was last season. I just couldn't believe that they gave it away with the ring finger shot on the first dang episode.

I've been watching most seasons since Andrew's season. I didn't start sleuthing until the end of Meredith and Ian's season. I was compelled to 'figure this out' because I fell for Ian's edit - until after it was all over.

I picked Jen S. in her Bachelor season, hoped it would be Ryan, didn't care about Blob or Jesse, knew it would be Jerry, Sarah B and Sarah S. Missed Byron's season.

My pick this season is Tessa. The last time I got this sucked into a season - rewinding and rewatching episodes, etc. was with Jen/Jerry. Hopefully I'm right with what I'm seeing AND hopefully the ending turns out much happier than Jen/Jerry's story.

I've watched all the sesons and have been on this board since 2004. I did guess them all right either based on the evidence presented at FORT in screencaps or when that was not available by the chemistry between them. The easiest one to tell for me was Byron and Mary - biggest sign to me was that she was the only one he really kissed (the rest were pecks). This season there is clear evidence for the final two but nothing concrete for final one (although lots of circumstancial evidence for Bevin). I like both girls but I see more emotional attachement with Tessa - he glows around her. I do see a very strong physical attraction with Bevin. I am picking Tessa to win based on what I have seen so far - he seems smitten with her, they have had to dates (none with Bevin other than SQT). But if Tessa does not reprocicate in the same manner by the end of the show or if she has different goals than Andi (maybe kids, moving to Hawaii) I can see him picking Bevin as his final one.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2367500;
    If you exclude the "unclassifieds" that count has Tessa and Bevin tied.
    Gee, thanks. :nono We STILL count.

I found the show on accident during the Trista season and cheered for Ryan. I rooted for Jen with Firestone. I didn't care for Bob's season and watched it only if I happened to be around with nothing to do. I hoped Kelly Jo didn't win for her sake, but would've roared with laughter if she pushed him in the pool during the FRC. Jesse's season didn't do much for me either and never really had a favorite. I mostly watched it to see Trish's antics. lol Meredith's seasons was one of my faves and I loved watching her and Ian together. Ditto with Byron's season and him and Mary. I'm not sure why, but I thought Charlie's season was great, maybe because it was fun and more real to life in a lot of ways. I never missed one, even though it lacked the elegance that all the others have had. I was for Sarah B. Travis disappointed me. I still don't know why he ever agreed to do the show. It seemed like a lot of the women on his show were a bunch of actress wannabes looking for their 15 minutes of fame and more if possible. Sometimes I wonder if he would've been different if they had given him a different set of women, but I doubt it. I only watched the first two episodes of PLo's season. I thought he was just as bad as Travis, but in very different ways. I saw no chance of a real Love story and figured it would end before the show was over, just like with Travis. Therefore, saw no reason to watch it. I said I was done with the show. I was tired of bachelors who weren't invested and women who wanted their name out there to make their break into acting that much easier. When I heard this season there would be a real Love story, I decided to give it another try. If Tessa loses, I'll have to accept that Fleiss and I have different views of a true LOVE story, and will be done with the Bachelor for good. If she wins, I'll have to see the next one.

I found the fort on sirlinksalot during Trista's season when a recap was listed there. I've been reading at the fort since then when I watch the show. I wish I had time to sleuth and think it would be a lot of fun, but I enjoy reading what the sleuthers here uncover. I never posted since someone else usually posted my opinions anyway. I registered and joined in when I read they found it offensive that we're just guests, and wanted us to join the fun.

This is my first season following the board. I have only watch about half of the series. If I remember correctly I was only wrong once that was with Bob. I had Ryan for Trista, Mary for Byran, I had Jessie season right. I am not positive but I think I pick Ian for Mer but not sure. I also was right with Chalie. I don't really remember the rest.

This season Bevin all the way. I don't really see anything real with the other girls.

Oops, I forgot to mention Jen's season, but I guess everything happens for a reason...

From what I see, without any concrete screencaps (although I usually go with a good eye and my gut!), I believe Tessa will take it.

Do we have a tally thus far on who the sleuthers believe will win this time?

watched Bachelor since day one, every episode good bad ugly and
    Jen Sc***t season. Sleuthed during Trista and Mer only because they were they only ones that I seemed to actually care or see a real love story in, until now. Byron and mary didn't require sleuthing it was obvious. Definitly think Tessa steals his heart. If I am wrong this may be the last time i fall for the Fleiss tricks( I have said it atleast 8 other times though).

I've watched the show since the beginning but didn't start sleuthing until Aaron but I was to shy to post so I logged in as a guest everyday. I think I started posting during Bob, and I have known the final one every time (but in all honesty I must admit I really doubted whether Trista would pick Ryan). It's funny now because they are the only ones that married. I wanted her to pick him so much that I was not objective about it at all.

I think Byron was one of my favorite Bachelor's and I enjoyed Trista and Meredith but almost swore off ever watching after Jen - ugh!

FORT Newbie

Andy did an interview:
    "Moving on to Baldwin's pick: No, I couldn't find out her name, although I tried.
    Sarah Smiley: Watching the show, I can't help but compare the way the women interact to life in a military spouse club. Do you think the woman you chose will adapt to that environment?

Andy: Yes.

Sarah Smiley: Which position in the Spouse Club do you picture her taking up first: President, Hospitality, Social Coordinator, or simply Willing Participant?

Andy: Answering this will give away who I picked. You'll just have to wait and see....

Tessa is a Social Worker....looks to me like she may be the one..in the exhange interview above he stats if he answers the question above it will give away the girl....of the choices the interview put out there, hopitality, president, social cooridnator...etc....the only girl tht would fit these choices would be Tessa.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HiFromMichele;2371301;
    Tessa is a Social Worker....looks to me like she may be the one..in the exhange interview above he stats if he answers the question above it will give away the girl....of the choices the interview put out there, hopitality, president, social cooridnator...etc....the only girl tht would fit these choices would be Tessa.
    I'm in Tessa's hammock all the way but really, I can't see why Tessa would (1)be qualified to fill all the positions and (2)be the only one who could fit.

I'd love to hear more of the interview to see if there were any hints though. Can you give us more info? Although probably the Media thread is the place for this topic.