Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: He's already cheating (spoiler)

Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2366528;
    Scandalous would be showing up in the same town as Bevin lives in.
    Guess what? Check out latest posts in Spoiler/Speculation Thread. Long's Drugs off El Camino Real in Palo Alto.

He is on his way to Monterey/Salinas for the Wildflower event and was spotted about 3 hours later in Salinas. This is getting more and more hilarious. Ask, kraziladi, and you shall receive.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks, Truewriter and jasmar! Just trying to offer MHO - I've seen this happen, and with Andy's high profile. . . (I think he's too nice a person anyway!) Good thing I'm not a sensitive person! ; )

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2367224;
    Guess what? Check out latest posts in Spoiler/Speculation Thread. Long's Drugs off El Camino Real in Palo Alto.

He is on his way to Monterey/Salinas for the Wildflower event and was spotted about 3 hours later in Salinas. This is getting more and more hilarious. Ask, kraziladi, and you shall receive.
    What...or WHO is in Salinas. I'm assuming that is important information?

Quote Originally Posted by 717sherry;2367961;
    What...or WHO is in Salinas. I'm assuming that is important information?
    Andy is a contestant in the Wildflower triathlon on the Monterey peninsula this coming weekend. Yesterday (Thursday) it was reported on other boards and brought over to the screencap and speculation thread that he was sited by one person in Palo Alto at a drugstore (which if his plane landed in San Francisco would be on the way down the 101 to Monterey) and by another person at a Starbucks in Salinas, which is a city on the Monterey peninsula. Look for posts dated May 3 in the other thread for the talk about it. I just found it a funny coincidence with kraziladi's post.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I suspect that Moby's friend didn't see Andy Baldwin - more likely it was the one-armed man or Lee Harvey Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2368002;
    Andy is a contestant in the Wildflower triathlon on the Monterey peninsula this coming weekend. Yesterday (Thursday) it was reported on other boards and brought over to the screencap and speculation thread that he was sited by one person in Palo Alto at a drugstore (which if his plane landed in San Francisco would be on the way down the 101 to Monterey) and by another person at a Starbucks in Salinas, which is a city on the Monterey peninsula. Look for posts dated May 3 in the other thread for the talk about it. I just found it a funny coincidence with kraziladi's post.
    This is all very confusing for us non-Californians - I know that San Fran is north of LA and that's about it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2368002;
    So, are you saying that he was completely out of the path of where he was supposed to be? That maybe he was visiting his girl in Salinas?

Quote Originally Posted by 717sherry;2368065;
    So, are you saying that he was completely out of the path of where he was supposed to be? That maybe he was visiting his girl in Salinas?
    No. It is logical for him to be in Salinas as that is close to the Wildflower competition.

I was trying to be clever and witty referring to kraziladi's witty comment, but it appears I failed. If you want to read the speculation, please see the Screencap and Specualtion thread for Post #2087 dated 5/3 posted by OnTheBus. Read from that point down for the speculation.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-04-2007 at 12:25 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2368094;
    No. It is logical for him to be in Salinas as that is close to the Wildflower competition.

I was trying to be clever and witty referring to kraziladi's witty comment, but it appears I failed. If you want to read the speculation, please see the Screencap and Specualtion thread for Post #2087 dated 5/3 posted by OnTheBus. Read from that point down for the speculation.
    gotcha- i was confused for a second (not surprising for me)- thought maybe we where onto something

Re: He's aready cheating (spoier)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybugs3;2365543;
    Roma's gonna be pi**ed!
    LMAO!!!! hahahahahaahahahahahaha that was FUNNY!!!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast