Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 66

Thread: He's already cheating (spoiler)

  1. #41
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    He's also pretty damn smart. 5 million is at stake if he screws up before the FRC. What a dumb attempt to hurt him or his fiance. I guess lots of people have reason to be jealous of this guy. He's got alot going for him, and now publicity, attention, gorgeous women, and the adoration of Mike Fleiss and ABC. Lots of jealousy...........

  2. #42
    Fool... but no pity. Krom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    21,565

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    The talk of cheating is kind of hilarious, since the inevitable fate of most "Bachelors" is to break up with the winning lady five minutes after the show is over anyway...

    "You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

  3. #43
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: He's aready cheating (spoier)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2366187;

    Cheating is NOT condoned by superiors in the military!
    Oooh, they don't condone it. I guess then absolutely nobody in the military ever ever ever cheats. 'Cause the military doesn't condone it.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,052

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2366348;
    The talk of cheating is kind of hilarious, since the inevitable fate of most "Bachelors" is to break up with the winning lady five minutes after the show is over anyway...
    How could I disagree with this statement?


    I can't.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey Cleocatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Catmandu
    Posts
    5,590

    Re: He's aready cheating (spoier)

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2366437;
    Oooh, they don't condone it. I guess then absolutely nobody in the military ever ever ever cheats. 'Cause the military doesn't condone it.
    No kidding MsFroggy.... that was a doozy


    Now as far as the rumour is concerned....

    Considering how flakey most of these "show" romances are and how very few actually work out in the long run.... I don't see where this would be such a huge stretch of the imagination.

    He seems like a nice guy but maybe after the show ended he saw whoever he chose in a different light and it didnt work out the way he hoped it would.

    That's not anyones fault... it's just the way things go sometimes.

  6. #46
    HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    OVER THE RAINBOW
    Posts
    1,412

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2366325;
    Yup. He is far far more concerned with the way he is perceived and his reputation than any other bachelor they have ever had except for possibly, Firestone. And I think he surpasses the other Andrew in that regard. This is just ridiculous. You'd think whoever is jealous of Andy could come up with a better fake scandal than this .
    Scandalous would be showing up in the same town as Bevin lives in.

    Shades of Trista and Charlie getting caught speeding and Trista was pregnant.
    Oh wait...those were all rumors immitating spoilers!
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

  7. #47
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    209

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    OK lets be the first to state the facts (As the FORT is know always to do!) Who wants to post on Monday after the Wildflower? (if in fact that is true!)

    "Definate proof, with pictures(!) ! ! ! ! ABC's The Bachelor caught cheating! Andy seen "running around" with other women!"

  8. #48
    just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    North of paradise
    Posts
    352

    Re: He's aready cheating (spoier)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;2366187;
    Again, from my military dr.'s wife perspective:

    Cheating is NOT condoned by superiors in the military! Aside from the fact that, even though I don't know Andy personally, I just don't think he would do this. If he didn't have any problem with it personally, it might be the kiss of death for his career, and I don't think he'd risk it!

    Beachmom . . . thanks for your perspective. This board is usually a nicer place to be, but the natives seem restless today. Must be the moon . . . .

    I agree that Andy wouldn't risk so much for so little. He's too smart.
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey Krispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    819

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    Maybe somebody saw him skulking around with a blonde (instead of a brunette) - thats why some people jumped to the conclusion that he was cheating

  10. #50
    Big Electric Cat jasmar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,802

    Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

    Don't take the snarking personally. That's Froggy's job around here.
    Token Christian.

    If truth is relative, how do you know?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.