Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: He's already cheating (spoiler)

Re: He's aready cheating (spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2365858;
    Randy is sent on assignment on the submarine with another 300 guys and the short order cook is cute etc.
    Now that's the story I'd believe!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Re: He's aready cheating (spoier)

I don't think Andy is the type of person who will cheat, given what he went through during this process (finding the love of his life).
    Last edited by lildago; 05-03-2007 at 01:35 PM. Reason: moderation talk removed
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

I also highly doubt this rumor. Aren't they supposed to keep everything so secret? I remember in a local interview that Travis' sister did. She swore no one in her family knew who he had chossen. If thier own families are not supposed to know, how would friends or others know? I can see people making assumptions based on the fact the Andy is flirtatious with most people. He just has that kind of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2365406;
    I'm just surprised to find out he picked Mark Burnett - I didn't realize he was even in the running!
    mmmmmmmmmmmm...lmao that sure sounds like something
    Randal can take up in the fun with bachelor thread...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toni;2365903;
    I don't think Andy is the type of person who will cheat, given what he went through during this process (finding the love of his life).
    I agree with you toni, not buying this rumor at all!!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Again, from my military dr.'s wife perspective:

Cheating is NOT condoned by superiors in the military! Aside from the fact that, even though I don't know Andy personally, I just don't think he would do this. If he didn't have any problem with it personally, it might be the kiss of death for his career, and I don't think he'd risk it!

Please . Even if he wanted to cheat, he's got a 5 million dollar contract and legions of lawyers watching over his every move. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2366224;
    Please . Even if he wanted to cheat, he's got a 5 million dollar contract and legions of lawyers watching over his every move. Give me a break.
    And even then, I think if the tv relationship is over, he has shown himself to be the gentleman and would not tarnish the "chosen's dignity and self esteem", by throwing her under the bus before the bus even left the gate.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

Yup. He is far far more concerned with the way he is perceived and his reputation than any other bachelor they have ever had except for possibly, Firestone. And I think he surpasses the other Andrew in that regard. This is just ridiculous. You'd think whoever is jealous of Andy could come up with a better fake scandal than this .

Re: He's already cheating (spoiler)

I agree. Andy seems like a VERY honorable man. There is no way I believe this rumor.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast