Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Fan

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Thank you for all the personal information everyone is willing to share. I hope your stay at the FORT is a great one. Mine has been

FORT Newbie

straight from Andy's mouth

New to this forum today, but given the ridiculous article in the NY Post felt like I needed to chime in here.

Spoke with DOC at PT this morning and he says what the Post said is complete BS.

He is definitely engaged and very much in love.

Check out this article for some true commentary from DOC about the experience and military life.

'Bachelor': What is She Getting Into?

FORT Fanatic

I just read the link posted above and it was interesting. I now am convinced that we have NO idea who he picked and he himelf said not to believe the editing because a LOT was left on the cutting room floor.

I too hope that they do an outtake portion of a reunion show because it would sure fill in some gaps.

The comment about wanting to "fall in love again in the real world" is reminiscent of previous Bachelor couples who had to start from scratch once the show was over and figure out who they really are and how they really feel.

I hope that Andy's starting over ends better than his previous counterparts relationships did. They just couldn't make it in the real world even after more than a year in a couple of cases. Meredith and Ian, Charlie and Sara were together for quite a while before they broke up.

I hope that Andy is not disappointed when his "future wife" realizes what military life is all about. I don't think that it will really matter if they love one another bcause no relationship is easy no matter what the circumstances are in which it exists.

He seems really in love and I HOPE that the girl he picks feels the same way. I am really skeptical after watching so many failures on this show.

We have one and a half success stories; Trista and Ryan and Mary and Byron (who aren't married yet after almost three years.)

I think that it would hurt Andy more than the other guys..he seems to be the most real of all of them.

I don't know him but he has been steadfast and honest throughout as to who he is and what he wants and there's still that part about not picking the prettiest girls like so many others did. I really respect him for knowing that beauty is only skin deep. He let some absolutely gorgeous girls go and kept a couple who are not especially beautiful in the classic sense of the word. To me, Tessa would be the exception to that.

Either way, thanks for the article and I feel that I know him a little better now and like him a lot more. He certainly merits respect and I CANNOT say that for most of the previous Bachelors.

Please tell your friend "DOC" that he has a new fan who wishes him well.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Great article. Andy has represented himself well.

It worries me that they have only seen each other once.....yikes! I thought it would be more than that.

FORT Newbie

Either way, thanks for the article and I feel that I know him a little better now and like him a lot more. He certainly merits respect and I CANNOT say that for most of the previous Bachelors.

Please tell your friend "DOC" that he has a new fan who wishes him well.[/QUOTE]

That's DOC for ya. Thanks for your kind words. I'll let him know. He's a great motivator and has been the best thing that has happened to our Dive Unit in quite some time. We're more fit now with DOC here and healthier than ever. We couldn't be happier for him, and absolutely cannot wait to meet his special lady when he brings her out here over Memorial Day.

Thanks for the article!

And as far as what people say about the women, thatís interesting, because they have to hold their tongue, because they donít want to talk badly about someone they may be meeting.

This is interesting. . . Who would talk badly about Tessa?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2380099;
    Thanks for the article!

And as far as what people say about the women, thatís interesting, because they have to hold their tongue, because they donít want to talk badly about someone they may be meeting.

This is interesting. . . Who would talk badly about Tessa?
    Well, he said that in relation to Stephanie T. I don't think he was necessarily saying that about the F1, just saying generally that it could apply to any of the women on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer121;2380287;
    Well, he said that in relation to Stephanie T. I don't think he was necessarily saying that about the F1, just saying generally that it could apply to any of the women on the show.
    JMO he said it was most represenative to Stephanie, but I took it to mean for the final 1 also girl also. This article or w/e was May 1, not too long ago.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

Looong time lurker here. All of this new info is really suspicious to me.
    3/30 Andy announces an engagement on The View = A leaked video of Bevin and Andy
    5/9 NY Post reports Tessa is F1 = A new poster who claims to know Andy and thinks Bevin is probably F1.
    The interview could point either way. One of the F2 spends quite a bit of time online and has a great PR machine working for her.
    Ironically it is that alone that makes me think she isn't F1. Too much info.

I thought his comment was just an answer to what do people say to you about the women on the show? And he answered that they don't say much about any of them because they never know if someone they say something bad about might end up being his chosen one and that they might have to meet her one day. I don't think it says anything about what he thinks of the editing of his chosen one or even if he thinks people would say bad things about her if they knew who she was but that since they don't know which one he chose, they are careful not to say anything bad to him about any of them, just in case.