Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

hooyahdeepsea posted on the spoiler thread saying he's a co-worker of Andy's. He states that Andy has said he can't wait to introduce the fiancee' during her Memorial Day visit.

FORT Newbie

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan;2378681;
    Any more info you can share.... pretty pleeeease?

Also as a guy, can you tell us your take on the women? If you were there what traits you would find attractive?
    All the divers here at MDSU1 thought it was going to be Amber. Now that she is gone, Bevin is the new favorite. She seems most like DOC's type (athletic, sexy, fun) and also the one that would fit in best with the divers and the divers's wives.

hooyahdeepsea

Welcome to the FORT. We love it that you joined our

Please stick around to keep us on the straight an narrow about who the DOC really is. We hear from friends of the girls but not often do we hear from Andy's friends. THANKS
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2379023;
    All the divers here at MDSU1 thought it was going to be Amber. Now that she is gone, Bevin is the new favorite. She seems most like DOC's type (athletic, sexy, fun) and also the one that would fit in best with the divers and the divers's wives.
    Hmm Interesting. .
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Very interesting!! Please keep us posted.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Welcome to the Fort, hooyahdeepsea! I love reading all of your tidbits, especially this last one.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

Doing Happy Dance lol Thank you hooyyah

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RandalR;2363169;
    Andy is a High Acheiver. Any woman he marries is going to have to adapt to his life path and follow his lead. A woman who has strong ambitions of her own would simply have to marry a different kind of man.

Tessa is a social worker, not a corporate attorney (Andy got rid of all of those types the first night, you may have noticed) so I think she would be fine.
    I am sorry but I have to strongly disagree with this. My husband is a high achiever, as am I (BTW I am an attorney and despite your generalization there is not particular "type") and we make things work. Of course it is different in a navy context when postings happen and you have to go, but I resist (and resent) the implication (and broad generalization) that two high achievers/professionals cannot make a relationship work.

Generalizations are necessary when examining this sort of show etc, but we should all be mindful of stating things too highly.
    Last edited by sassygal; 05-09-2007 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I have a laaaazy little finger when I type!

FORT Fanatic

I want to make a comment here that commends this site and it's owners and moderators.

I once posted somewhere else and I made the terrible mistake of posting that I know Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson (which I do). I was skewered and roasted and eaten for dinner.

I have not even mentioned it in the AI thread here because I didn't want to sound like a fake who knows it all and is making up things.

The fact that you welcome people who actually know people on some of the shows is brave and the responses are kinder than I could ever imagine given my previous experience.

Kudos to all of you for being so open minded.

Thanks to those who have enlightened us about the real people behind the so-called reality that we are allowed to see.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2379131;
    Welcome to the Fort, hooyahdeepsea! I love reading all of your tidbits, especially this last one.
    No problem. Glad to help. Sometimes I feel sorry for DOC with all the hooplah, but he is handling it ok, and doing a lot of good things for the community and the Navy. We all support him here. Hooyah Deep Sea! Hawaii is going nuts over this, and with the upcoming episode on the USS Arizona, it's the talk of Pearl Harbor. DOC did a promo yesterday with one of the Pearl Harbor survivors trying to raise money for a new visitors center/museum.