Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2357994;
    Was Tessa the only bachelorette to be recruited onto the show?
    soulever, we really don't know, because we haven't heard from all the girls thru either articles or friends... It's quite likely that others were recruited as well, because there were articles out last December, wanting girls from triathalons and surfer girls and I forget which others, plus, the casting crew is notorious for surfing myspace to recruit.. for instance, Moana to name at least one.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Bringing over some info from the nonspoiler thread for those of you who dont venture there. TEssa really is a class act all the way.
    've met Tessa a few times and those of you who are saying that she might even be too good for Andy are right on the money. I was actually really surprised to see her on the show in the first place because it didn't fit with her personality at all. It makes sense now that I know she was recruited (as opposed to auditioning).

Also, the heiress rumors are false. She comes from a very wealthy family (as much from her father's side as from her mother's) but certainly not one of the richest families in Hong Kong.
    To tell you the truth, I don't know Tessa all that well - but I feel like I know her better than I actually do because I'm good friends with her sister (even though we've been out of touch of late)!

But you're absolutely right that she's a nice person. She's a social worker for a reason. With her smarts, her education and her connections she could have been anything, but chose to pursue that particular line of work.

Does anybody know if Bevin auditioned for the show or if she was recruited?

FORT Fan

can anyone tell us about Tessa's career? What exactly does she do? How was she able to get the time off for the bachelor and if she is F1, how well can she adapt to Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnerwife;2362083;
    can anyone tell us about Tessa's career? What exactly does she do? How was she able to get the time off for the bachelor and if she is F1, how well can she adapt to Hawaii?
    Tessa is a social worker in San Francisco. That's all I know. I don't know any specifics about her job sorry. She used to also be a bartender in Jackson Washington called the Silver Dollar.

I think she can adapt really well to Hawaii. Who wouldnt?! Seeing that she has lived in different places (Tahoe, Washington DC, San Francisco) I think she'd be fine in Hawaii

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2360394;
    Does anybody know if Bevin auditioned for the show or if she was recruited?
    I believe Bevin auditioned. I think there was a article in a newspaper that her mom or friend said something to the effect.

I read she was approached by casting people at a half marathon. Then she submitted the application. She didnt seek them out.

Quote Originally Posted by soulever;2362291;
    Tessa is a social worker in San Francisco. That's all I know. I don't know any specifics about her job sorry. She used to also be a bartender in Jackson Washington called the Silver Dollar.

I think she can adapt really well to Hawaii. Who wouldnt?! Seeing that she has lived in different places (Tahoe, Washington DC, San Francisco) I think she'd be fine in Hawaii
    Just a note to point out that she was a waitress at the Silver Dollar Saloon in Jackson Hole, WYOMING!!! Beeen there and I can totally see Tessa in that envirnment. You have to have a sense of humor with all the summer tourists who come to gawk at the silver dollares embedded in the bar and see the saddle seats that serve as bar seats and then in the winter to have to put up with the drunk skiers who populate the place. It is a very trendy and nice place but you have to be a survivor to tough out the cold in the winter and the tourists in the summer. I know. I lived in WYOMING for seven long winters and seven short summers !!!!!!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2362488;
    I read she was approached by casting people at a half marathon. Then she submitted the application. She didnt seek them out.
    I think that was Tessa not Bevin.
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Right, I meant Tessa. Dont know about Bevin.