Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Newbie

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Thanks She-Ra for the info... tell Bevin we are rooting for her all the way!!!

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by She-ra;2354908;
    No, she thankfully has never had a personal experience with domestic violence. It definately had nothing to do with her marriage ending...let me clear up a bit of the mystery.

She met her ex at boarding school. They married very young, she was only 19. They just grew apart because they had not found who they were as individuals. Finally they decided that they just felt like the love in the marriage was more of a friendship type of love than a husband and wife type of love. It was mutual and ended on good terms but they don't keep in touch anymore.

Also, so it's clear (i saw posting on other boards)...she has no children!
    I am glad to hear that no volence involved...The Domestic violence thing can hang over your head...

She-ra, thank you for clearing up all the incorrect information and misconceptions on Bevin. She is certainly a very accomplished young woman, and she should be proud of all that she has done in her life. Many of us know better than to trust Fleiss's editing job. :nono
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thank you She-ra for taking the time to correct misconceptions. A supposition is made and a rumor gets started, so it is particularly good to have a smoke jumper on board.

Off-topic: I don't recognize your heroine...but, then I'm not current. Are you a fan of Lee's Super Hero show?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank you She-ra for taking the time to correct misconceptions. A supposition is made and a rumor gets started, so it is particularly good to have a smoke jumper on board.
    Because of the FORT reputation, it is esy to start fires without meaning to. Thanks She-ra for being a great firefighter. I wish other friends would help squelch some of the other misconceptions out there.
    We now you are there .....
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2355050;

Off-topic: I don't recognize your heroine...but, then I'm not current. Are you a fan of Lee's Super Hero show?
    She-Ra was with He-Man the superhero! Kind of like his sidekick/gf!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

She-ra, I'll stay out of the super heros discussion.. I know zilch! )
    But I do want to echo my agreement and thanks for coming online and clearing up so many misconceptions and wild fire rumors. It does sadly happen every season, but I always appreciate the friends of the girls (and the guy) who are brave enough to come forward and share what they can. It helps to have REAL reality to help us filter through this fabricated stuff that Fleiss and co. try their best to fool us with each season. The majority of us who sleuthed for seasons, on this board at least, are very wise to misleading edits and mis-matched info.
    I'm looking forward to anything else you would like to share or can clear up!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie

I am a newbie-literally, this is my first post, and an off-topic one at that--but as someone who has lurked for a while I just had to point out...She-Ra was He-Man's sister! She was my favorite when I was little, I even had the purple castle.

That having been said, thanks for the inside info. I had a feeling Bevin had more dimensions than her "edit" was showing. You rock!

Welcome to the Fort, mrsfoofyfoo! Terrific post for a first one! I hope that you continue posting.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Thanks, Blondiegal! That was very nice of you.

I'll probably post some more once I read through this wealth of info! I never knew other people followed this show as much as my friends and I--right down to dissecting the clues! You take it to a whole new level on here--I love it!!!!!