Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvkauai;2405208;
    I would hope that her "best" friends would keep their mouths shut....wouldn't they?

Her best friends would be long term friends. She'd have had multiple reasons as to see if they could keep their mouths shut. My conclusions: 1. Did NOT tell her friends 2. If she had told the bf from the show, that friend would have been the worst friend on earth to blab. period

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2405115;
    At this stage of the game, and in this particular format (a public bulletin board) what constitutes proof, though? What's satisfactory?

I agree, people have either accepted or rejected the proof by now. There is nothing that will change the mind of anybody who has kept up on the evolving evidence, etc. Anybody in doubt can just re-read the postings to make up their own mind. I would expect to get more screen caps tonight during DH, but they will only be fun to see and will probably change nobody's mind. jmo

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by DCMommy23kids;2405096;
    Ok so if you can verify that can you verify that she has traveled to see Andy 3 times since the ending of the show... proof... we need PROOF, not just someones word...
    I am willing to take Andy's word, spoken on various television and radio programs and in print, that he IS engaged. I am also willing to take the word of Chris Harrison, who has said the same.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DCMommy23kids;2405096;
    Ok so if you can verify that can you verify that she has traveled to see Andy 3 times since the ending of the show... proof... we need PROOF, not just someones word...
    You'd think that someone would have recognized Andy and the F1 somewhere en route to one of the three secret rendezvous and blabbed.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tabby cat;2407195;
    You'd think that someone would have recognized Andy and the F1 somewhere en route to one of the three secret rendezvous and blabbed.
    Curse Fleiss and his evil little leprechauns!
    Futile--the winds--to a heart in port. --Emily Dickinson

Walking the ledge.... suziewuzie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two2GoBlue;2406761;
    I am willing to take Andy's word, spoken on various television and radio programs and in print, that he IS engaged. I am also willing to take the word of Chris Harrison, who has said the same.
    I believe them both also. In the past when the engagement hasn't happened, they never "promoted" it. They always had a wait and see answer of some sort.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2406063;
    Her best friends would be long term friends. She'd have had multiple reasons as to see if they could keep their mouths shut. My conclusions: 1. Did NOT tell her friends 2. If she had told the bf from the show, that friend would have been the worst friend on earth to blab. period
    I'm actually pretty amazed that the F2 and her friends haven't blabbed. I could see where the F1 would stay quiet, but what is to keep F2, i.e., the rejected one, from talking to her friends? I would have expected there'd be leaks everywhere from those sources by now. But we haven't heard any, have we?

I am a member of the Holy Hammockers, so I'm assuming Bevin is F2 and somehow I don't see her going down quietly.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvkauai;2407582;
    I'm actually pretty amazed that the F2 and her friends haven't blabbed. I could see where the F1 would stay quiet, but what is to keep F2, i.e., the rejected one, from talking to her friends? I would have expected there'd be leaks everywhere from those sources by now. But we haven't heard any, have we?

I am a member of the Holy Hammockers, so I'm assuming Bevin is F2 and somehow I don't see her going down quietly.
    I'm not so sure that Bevin, whom I believe is f2, has gone down so quietly. This was one early indication to me that she was acting more like an f2, than the fiancee. jmo

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2407869;
    I'm not so sure that Bevin, whom I believe is f2, has gone down so quietly. This was one early indication to me that she was acting more like an f2, than the fiancee. jmo
    Yep, the whole myspace and talking to fans was a big red flag to me weeks ago. And, over in the media thread, in a radio interview this morning Andy confirms that the F2 was VERY upset. So, Bevin does not leave quietly.

This will be so sad. And then so happy.

Crystal Allen

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2408011;
    Yep, the whole myspace and talking to fans was a big red flag to me weeks ago. And, over in the media thread, in a radio interview this morning Andy confirms that the F2 was VERY upset. So, Bevin does not leave quietly.

This will be so sad. And then so happy.
    True, but what else could he have said? The F2 was totally fine with it? That she was just like "Oh, yeah, I could tell you and Tessa were very much in love. No problemo and listen...when you register let me know where, 'K?"