Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Newbie

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2386267;
    hooyah--Thanks for coming onboard to post. We appreciate your insights.

And I too would like to know who you think he picks--and why. Perhaps you could post your answer on that thread?
    I honestly think that he can't go wrong with any of the final three. It's a common thing to hear around the command that people are impressed by the final three and would be willing to welcome any of them with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2386306;
    I honestly think that he can't go wrong with any of the final three. It's a common thing to hear around the command that people are impressed by the final three and would be willing to welcome any of them with open arms.
    That's a very diplomatic answer, and of course I understand why you're answering that way--given the fact that you'll meet one of the three (I certainly hope it's Tessa) very soon.

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

from hooyadeepsea, in another thread.
    All I know is that DOC is counting down the days to the finale and cannot wait to reunite with his fiance. Their relationship has grown even better since the finale according to him. I can't wait to meet her over Memorial Day!

FORT Regular

hooyah, love your posts. Any chance you'll let us know how you liked the final 1 after your meet her on Memorial Day and any other facts they may devulge?

See I knew he was in love with both the final 2, (and didn't pick the final girl from an early episode) and he didn't just love the final 1 early. That means he really did love Bevin (as I expacted) even if he chose Tessa. That goes back to this comment from Andy ~ I chose the woman I had the most connection with. Meaning he loved them both but chose the one that would fit in his lifestyle the best. JUST MY OPINION!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Regular

Hooyahdeepsea Keeps Calling The F1 Andy's Fiance' But It Has Been In The News That Tessa Was Chosen And Said No, So How Can She "technically" Be Called His Fiance'???? And We All Know That Hooyah Knows Him, Right?

Married December 2010 Brightcryptic's Avatar

Because that "news" is just garbage. We knew from Andy that he was engaged which would mean that his proposal was accepted.
    Passion and satisfaction go hand in hand, and without them, any happiness is only temporary, because there's nothing to make it last. -- Nicholas Sparks

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2386136;
    DOC has been keeping a really low profile, working hard, and not saying much. I can imagine it is difficult to see this all again on TV because it was really hard emotionally on him in the end. He told me that it was the hardest thing he ever had to do as he was very much in love with the final two. Everybody at work has been trying to give him space, and not bug him about it. But it is the talk of the town out here in Hawaii!
    "Very much in love" with the both of them ? Now that really bothers me.
    Andy doesn't present like a "love the one your with" kind of guy.
    Did he actually say "in love" ... or that he loved both of the women .. which would be less bothersome for me ?

EDIT ... Sorry hds, I posted this before I read your clarification post. As others have mentioned, hope you'll be back to report on the Memorial Day meeting.

Incidentally ... Marines love their Doc's too !
    Last edited by echo226; 05-14-2007 at 04:23 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Question for hooyahdeepsea!

I read in one of Andy's recent interviews that tomorrow night's Final Three rose ceremony was the toughest for him...not the Final Two, but the Final Three ceremony. If he was truly in love with the final two women as you claim, then why wasn't the final rose ceremony the most challenging for him?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Team_Andessa;2388708;
    Question for hooyahdeepsea!

I read in one of Andy's recent interviews that tomorrow night's Final Three rose ceremony was the toughest for him...not the Final Two, but the Final Three ceremony. If he was truly in love with the final two women as you claim, then why wasn't the final rose ceremony the most challenging for him?

Thanks!
    I think, to clarify, that he said he felt love with all 3, but only fell in love with 1.

The final 3 could have been the most difficult because it was the first time he was eliminating someone for whom he felt love. When he gets to the FRC, he not only already has one of those under his belt, but he immediately has the culmination of his mission accomplished to follow.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!