Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Newbie

Re: Media & Guest Appearances for Bachelor 10

they showed up halfway through the night. and yes, it was long. DOC said it was like 16 hours or something.

hooya, how is Andy these days? Getting nervous?

nutty I imagine all the participants get nervous by Sunday each week, wondering how the edit will be, etc.

I guess I should have said "anxious"! Anxious to finally be with the one he chose!

Hooya, if you talk to Andy at all about these message boards, please tell him something. Though we cannot at all agree on who he picks, we all think he is a really great guy who has presented himself very well. Thanks!

Reality Escape

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2386040;
    I guess I should have said "anxious"! Anxious to finally be with the one he chose!

Hooya, if you talk to Andy at all about these message boards, please tell him something. Though we cannot at all agree on who he picks, we all think he is a really great guy who has presented himself very well. Thanks!
    And tell him it's a treat to find someone that tries to treat all the gals well and with respect - and treats them as real people. We feel bad about any of the cruddy comments others make, and hope he understands.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2386040;

I hope he's eager and not anxious. Anxious is a negative term, but most people use the two interchangeably. I hope he's not dreading being with the one he chose

FORT Newbie

DOC has been keeping a really low profile, working hard, and not saying much. I can imagine it is difficult to see this all again on TV because it was really hard emotionally on him in the end. He told me that it was the hardest thing he ever had to do as he was very much in love with the final two. Everybody at work has been trying to give him space, and not bug him about it. But it is the talk of the town out here in Hawaii!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2386136;
    DOC has been keeping a really low profile, working hard, and not saying much. I can imagine it is difficult to see this all again on TV because it was really hard emotionally on him in the end. He told me that it was the hardest thing he ever had to do as he was very much in love with the final two. Everybody at work has been trying to give him space, and not bug him about it. But it is the talk of the town out here in Hawaii!
    I find that very strange. How can he say in interviews shortly after the filming wrapped that while he had feelings for the final 2, he had to go with his heart because he only fell in love with one. Then, you say he was very much in love with the final 2?? I just don't see how you are VERY MUCH in love with both and then all of a sudden propose to one? That can't mean he was very certain on his chosen one.

Maybe that is what he said, or what you are interpreting...but honestly, if I heard my fiance was VERY MUCH IN LOVE with another woman the same week he proposed to me...well, I hope he has a comfy couch or a big dog house.

Quote Originally Posted by hooyahdeepsea;2385990;
    Yes, the first night was DOC's 30th birthday and they flew his brother and sister in to surprise him. They met all of the women and helped him pick his first 15, but editors cut them out due to first episode being shortened.

So, it sounds like Amber was just picked by the family to be one of the original 15 picked, not final girl. I thought it must have been something like that. There's no way that the family would really have an opiion with so many girls and knowing nothing much about them. It is interesting that the family helped, I'll bet Andy appreciated the help, I would.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Schooner;2386161;
    I find that very strange. How can he say in interviews shortly after the filming wrapped that while he had feelings for the final 2, he had to go with his heart because he only fell in love with one. Then, you say he was very much in love with the final 2?? I just don't see how you are VERY MUCH in love with both and then all of a sudden propose to one? That can't mean he was very certain on his chosen one.

Maybe that is what he said, or what you are interpreting...but honestly, if I heard my fiance was VERY MUCH IN LOVE with another woman the same week he proposed to me...well, I hope he has a comfy couch or a big dog house.
    In my opinion that is what makes this show so difficult, because it enables this situation to happen. When in life is a guy ever presented with an allowable predicament like this? All I know is that DOC is counting down the days to the finale and cannot wait to reunite with his fiance. Their relationship has grown even better since the finale according to him. I can't wait to meet her over Memorial Day!