Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2383212;
    There is no way Fleiss needed dog tags for that storyline. Andy also said in the beginning of that conversation. There are some "serious, serious" feelings at steak here. "you are across the board "incredible". Noone ,can tell me this guy has been BS her in every single episode to turn around and hurt her, and make himself look like a big Jack A-- on National TV.
    It's the recurring theme again. Just today, I've read about Andy being a cad, a jerk, posters being disappointed in him and now, a big jack a*s, IF he does not pick Tessa.

He chooses Tessa.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2383204;
    Reality check here That is what this show is about. Andy cannot get rid of everyone at once so he has to pretend with some. It is in the rule book And Andy cannot say how he really feels. You get voted off or voted to stay, but only Andy has a vote (with advisement from Chris )
    AN Engagement has come out of this. At some point he would have to tell someone how he really feels , since we already know the outcome. And he has been telling Tessa exactly how he feels. The rule book went out the window totally with this season IMO

He hasn't been telling anyone exactly how he feels because he is not allowed to - it is a secret until the FRC. It is partly why it is so difficult for everyone, because the girls can say what they want but he cannot recipricate. (At least until the fantasy suite) It is unlikely that any of the girls are good enough actors to pull of a scam, if they knew where they really stood because Andy had told them.

And we don't know the outcome, everyone only THINKS they do, and somebody is going to be wrong.

Dog tags are the biggest selling souvenier at the Air Space Museum. It is a convenient souvenier of their day togehter. Whether she gets the real ones or Bevin does, I doubt he had thought that far ahead at this point to make the two events related.

But then I don't think Tesse is the only girl in the running so that my skew my perception
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2383212;
    There is no way Fleiss needed dog tags for that storyline. Andy also said in the beginning of that conversation. There are some "serious, serious" feelings at steak here. "you are across the board "incredible". Noone ,can tell me this guy has been BS her in every single episode to turn around and hurt her, and make himself look like a big Jack A-- on National TV.

There are some who say the dog tags are irrelevant and what was more important was to show the "I wanna fall in love with you" conversation. However, if the dog tags are truly irrelevant, that whole conversation could have been aired with a closer cropped shot that did not show the dog tags. There are some sleuthers who suspect that there is some connection between these souvenir dog tags and the real ones, and I suspect when the FRC is aired there will be some casual viewers who may remember back to Tessa's hometown date (remember, this was a significant conversation). The argument that pointing out the souvenir dog tags given to Tessa would have been insensitive if the real dog tags are given to Bevin at the FRC could have been avoided with using a cropped facial shot. Why was that not done?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2383248;
    He hasn't been telling anyone exactly how he feels because he is not allowed to - it is a secret until the FRC. It is partly why it is so difficult for everyone, because the girls can say what they want but he cannot recipricate. (At least until the fantasy suite) It is unlikely that any of the girls are good enough actors to pull of a scam, if they knew where they really stood because Andy had told them.

And we don't know the outcome, everyone only THINKS they do, and somebody is going to be wrong.

Dog tags are the biggest selling souvenier at the Air Space Museum. It is a convenient souvenier of their day togehter. Whether she gets the real ones or Bevin does, I doubt he had thought that far ahead at this point to make the two events related.

But then I don't think Tesse is the only girl in the running so that my skew my perception
    This makes alot of sense! I agree with all of it! Especially the last sentence, I do not think at this point in the hometown dates, that Andy was set on Tessa as the final one at that point. I still think by the final 2 (who I think is Tessa and Bevin) Andy was torn because "both" of these girls' were perfect for him. So he had to dig deep down to see who he had the most "connection" with and that is the woman he chose. Whether it be Bevin or Tessa still remains to be seen.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by irishchinese;2382720;
    I do not know for sure on the validity of Page Six but I can tell you that her "best friend" did some talking. Seems like she likes to talk. She has admitted knowing that Tessa was picked. It seems she revealed it "thinking" "no one" would tell.
    How did you hear that Tessa's best friend talked? I find it hard to believe that an intelligent best friend would pass on that vital information if she had actually been TOLD that Tessa won and that is IF she knew vs. was convinced just because she feels that she knows how Tessa could act..

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2383303;
    This makes alot of sense! I agree with all of it! Especially the last sentence, I do not think at this point in the hometown dates, that Andy was set on Tessa as the final one at that point. I still think by the final 2 (who I think is Tessa and Bevin) Andy was torn because "both" of these girls' were perfect for him. So he had to dig deep down to see who he had the most "connection" with and that is the woman he chose. Whether it be Bevin or Tessa still remains to be seen.
    But to then immediately propose - don't think so. Andy has Tessa in the crosshairs and we are hearing Fleissian with the -Andy was torn - he had to dig down deep. The only hesitation I think Andy had was whether or not to propose to Tessa at the FRC.

While I think Andy cared about all 3 of the final girls, I don't think he was actually conflicted about who to choose on the final night. They always say that and other than Lorenzo, I don't think it is ever true. Especially not when a proposal is involved. I think the worry a lot about hurting the runner-up and probably debate long and hard about whether to propose or not but the decision about who to choose was most likely made long before that final night. There may have been a time, when Andy was still unsure of Tessa's feelings for him, when he had to decide if he was going to go ahead and go with Bevin, who looked like a sure thing and who he liked enough, or if he was going to risk it all and go after Tessa full steam. I'd say that happened just before the Cinderella date and that choosing her for that date is the sign that he had made up his mind that she was the one for him and he was going to do whatever he could to convince her that he was the one for her as well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2383798;
    While I think Andy cared about all 3 of the final girls, I don't think he was actually conflicted about who to choose on the final night. They always say that and other than Lorenzo, I don't think it is ever true. Especially not when a proposal is involved. I think the worry a lot about hurting the runner-up and probably debate long and hard about whether to propose or not but the decision about who to choose was most likely made long before that final night. There may have been a time, when Andy was still unsure of Tessa's feelings for him, when he had to decide if he was going to go ahead and go with Bevin, who looked like a sure thing and who he liked enough, or if he was going to risk it all and go after Tessa full steam. I'd say that happened just before the Cinderella date and that choosing her for that date is the sign that he had made up his mind that she was the one for him and he was going to do whatever he could to convince her that he was the one for her as well.
    Well said, Spartangirl! I for one would love to know what followed Tessa's family's question of "So, do you keep the others around just because you have to?" I like to think that his answer once again was too telling as to his eventual choice...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Spartangirl;2383798;
    There have been a couple of past seasons that made this so clear. I think both Trista and Meredith, and I think Andrew F. too, said that they knew part way through the process - yet were told they could not give any indiciation.

How many times did we see Trista crying and telling the camera that she had no idea what she was going to do...how hard this was...blah blah blah. All along, she was totally in love with Ryan! And, while the show was being televised, she kept up the pretense with stuff like "it was so hard, right to the end, it was the hardest decision, etc. etc". But once it was over and the end revealed, she admitted to knowing.