Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Fanatic

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

As I said, I meant no disrespect and appreciate the fact that Andy has some very loyal and good co-workers.

My point (not well stated it appears) was that too many people are throwing out what could be misleading information without even meaning to do so.

The comments from friends, etc of the parties concerned are confusing me personally.

I guess that what I said sounded snotty and it wasn't meant to come out that way. I am just not used to all of the speculation and how many theories there seem to be.

Usually, I have no idea of who the F1 will be but this time I have three really good scenarios to choose from and it's mind-boggeling at times. I have never gotten this involved in the show either so this is new to me..all of the sleuthing. It's amazing and I admire it very much but it takes some getting used too.

So many ideas and so many clues that my head is spinning.

I apologize to anyone who feels that I was out of line.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

I did notice that bevin has not been on her my space since may 5. I wonder if she has been on her fans my space.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2382779;
    I think that your friend is pulling your leg because Tessa is not telling anyone.
    Do you know Tessa personally??? Because I'm on another board, and that person is giving all these details about Tessa's experience on the show...If TEssa is talking about those kind of things, supposedly, than how do we know she didn't tell someone like her best friend who was on the show the final outcome? You can always tell aquaintances/ some family members and friends and I'm not telling anyone. But still tell someone...Like your best friend who was actually on the show.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2382779;
    I think that your friend is pulling your leg because Tessa is not telling anyone.
    I wish he was pulling my leg however he is not just my friend. Good cover for Tessa though. It truly wasn't Tessa who told us directly. It was her "good friend". I can tell you that Tessa and Andy will be great together. I can say from knowing Tessa that she was uncomfortable behind the cameras showing her emotions towards Andy. She does take relationships slow but she is very competitive too.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irishchinese;2382813;
    I wish he was pulling my leg however he is not just my friend. Good cover for Tessa though. It truly wasn't Tessa who told us directly. It was her "good friend". I can tell you that Tessa and Andy will be great together. I can say from knowing Tessa that she was uncomfortable behind the cameras showing her emotions towards Andy. She does take relationships slow but she is very competitive too.
    so is she engaged?

So, irishchinese, is this all a big game to Tesse? or is she really engaged and moving to Hawaii? Since you are one of her friends, are her other friends seeing this as a wonderful amazing thing that has happened for Tesse? or is this just a reality show?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by memorylane;2382645;
    I mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone here but I think that people who work with Andy shouldn't be talking quite so much about how he feels.

The opportunity for something to slip is overwhelming and I am having a problem seeing Andy telling his co-workers what really happened or what he's angry about. Some of those comments lead me to believe that he picked Bevin and he has NEVER said anything publicly other than he fell in love and is engaged. Why is he suddenly telling peole how upset he is with the way the show was edited? He can do that AFTER the fact.

Observations are okay but some of this stuff is supposedly direct quoting and that makes me a little uncomfortable and slightly suspicious.

Andy also signed a contract when he agreed to appear on the show and he knows full well that Fleiss expects him to keep silent as to who's edit he isn't pleased with or anything else that could tip his hand BEFORE the FRC. There is way too much information being passed around that can't be totally verified and after having watched Andy Baldwin...he strikes me as a VERY honorable man who would do nothing to disobey an obligation and a DUTY that he signed up for.

Granted, it is probably very difficult for him to keep silent if he is in love and wants to shout it from the rooftops but there are legal ramifications to be considered here.

Although I am not pleased if he did pick Bevin, I believe that he probably did and if he is giving even the remotest clue of the F1 he is in violation of his contract.

Bevin didn't appeal to me as a person and some of the edits were simply those of a woman who acted very annoying. Whether she was justified in crying or not, she didn't have to insult Amber about her age and maturity when she didn't know Amber's back-story or anything else about her life. Bevin was simply jealous of Amber and that was not an attractive quality and the edit couldn't change that fact. I thought that Bevin was a bit bitchy and I don't blame that on any edit. The words came from her mouth. Also, the way she pulled him away from the others time after time was so totally needy that it was aggravating to watch. I don't think that a bad edit caused her to do that either. It seems to be in her nature to go after what she wants no matter who she steps on.

Also, how could he refer to her as the most athletic when for most of the show she had a bad ankle and couldn't participate. Judging from the comments that her ankle was in fact broken and not sprained...she would have been hindered no matter how brave she is and she would not be at her best athletically imho.

He probably picked her..things point to that, but I don't have to like it. She's Andy's possible choice, not mine!!

I wanted to add this; I read that Andy gave an interview to a paper called "Military Times" and that's where he supposedly commented about the edits and not to believe what we saw, etc. Anyone who believes that reality television is everything that we see after so many years of watching it needs a brain transplant. Of course, we don't believe all that we see and Mr. Fleiss knows that full well. They have had to get very creative in how these shows are actually edited as a result of the superior sleuthing that goes on all over The Internet. It still doesn't mean that ALL of the material that they show is made up or warped. Some of the actions of the girls on ALL of the Bachelor shows has been awful and the women confirmed it when they had the chance to speak out. With No Women Tell All show we will probably not know how they felt about Bevin and how much was true or edited to make her look bad. That would go for all of the women on the show...those who were nasty will remain in our memories as being nasty!!
    Maybe they aren't having a WTA show because, the women would freak out on Andy once they see how he's been chasing after Tessa the whole time, and the loving things he's been saying to her. That would be enough for them to eat him up alive. Talk about being used to complete a show.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2383172;
    Maybe they aren't having a WTA show because, the women would freak out on Andy once they see how he's been chasing after Tessa the whole time, and the loving things he's been saying to her. That would be enough for them to eat him up alive. Talk about being used to complete a show.
    The WTA is taped in Hollywood with a screening of the Fantasy Date episode. The girl not receiving a rose on the Fantasy Date joins the panel after that episode airs for them. The WTA is televised the week after the F3 and before the F2 episodes. Because of Andy's time schedule, it is a possibility they couldn't get him there for the taping. It is also possible that Fleiss couldn't sell the show to ABC. That has been a down-to the wire decision in the recent past. My theory anyway.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Reality check here That is what this show is about. Andy cannot get rid of everyone at once so he has to pretend with some. It is in the rule book And Andy cannot say how he really feels. You get voted off or voted to stay, but only Andy has a vote (with advisement from Chris )
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

There is no way Fleiss needed dog tags for that storyline. Andy also said in the beginning of that conversation. There are some "serious, serious" feelings at steak here. "you are across the board "incredible". Noone ,can tell me this guy has been BS her in every single episode to turn around and hurt her, and make himself look like a big Jack A-- on National TV.