Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

FORT Newbie

Re: Does anyone personally know any of the Bachelor participants?

I do not know for sure on the validity of Page Six but I can tell you that her "best friend" did some talking. Seems like she likes to talk. She has admitted knowing that Tessa was picked. It seems she revealed it "thinking" "no one" would tell.

Quote Originally Posted by stickle;2382705;
    Sorry memorylane, I completely disagree with you. I think hooyahdeepsea has been extremely circumspect about what s/he has said, hasn't passed on any information whatsoever that was improper in any way, shape or form. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed getting a bit of a glimpse of 'real life' Andy as opposed to only 'tv' Andy, and I definitely hope hooyahdeepsea will continue to post little tidbits.
    I agree with you! hooyahdeepsea has been extremely helpful! Thanks Hooyahdeepsea!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irishchinese;2382720;
    I do not know for sure on the validity of Page Six but I can tell you that her "best friend" did some talking. Seems like she likes to talk. She has admitted knowing that Tessa was picked. It seems she revealed it "thinking" "no one" would tell.
    where did you read this?

Do you mean Samantha from the show is talking?
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Has there been a bachelor yet who liked the way the show was edited? It's not like there is a scoop here. Nothing inappropriate has been said.

Could you further explain that?

FORT Newbie

Tessa's friend made her comments verbally in public. Not in print. She told another friend in confidence. He can't keep a secret and either can she. The reason I know is because he told me directly.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by irishchinese;2382754;
    Tessa's friend made her comments verbally in public. Not in print. She told another friend in confidence. He can't keep a secret and either can she. The reason I know is because he told me directly.
    So if this is true does she accept his proposal or not like they said on page six.

Quote Originally Posted by irishchinese;2382754;
    I think that your friend is pulling your leg because Tessa is not telling anyone.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fanatic

Andy being upset about Bevin's editing, does not mean that he picked her...Honestly, it sounds like Andy grew to care about several of the girls..Especially those in the final 3...If Andy choose Tessa, than as Hoop said Bevin was Tessa's best frined in the house, so Tessa might also be upset about Bevin's editing.

Andy might feel bad, not only did he break Bevin's heart, but her she's getting a major character assissnation on national tv. So, he then feels doubly guilty. The fact that Andy specifically defends Stephanie from SC just shows he's a caring person.

Hoop made mention that he thought Andy choose Amber, and was wrong there, so clearly Andy's not giving that many hints and isn't expressing that much anger about Bevin..

But I don't think Andy being upset about Bevin's edit necessarily means he picked Bevin..