Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andy kissy face

Andy kissy face

I've watched this season so far and think Andy hands out kisses far too often so early on. But okay, he has a kissy face.

But even with the so-called chemistry he has with Bevin, I think his kisses look weird.

Tight lipped and odd to me. Am I the only one who thinks he needs kissing lessons?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Re: Andy kissy face

Well, Andy has to comport himself as an officer. He has this added burden that no other bachelor has had. I think Firestone comes closest in terms of really feeling he had to behave in a gentlemanly way. And it worked. He wasnt a tool. I dont remember the smooching that season, but I'd bet he didnt really makeout with more than 2 or 3 and that's what I expect of Andy. I do think Andy models himself after Firestone in that way. We wont seee the serious mackage until the fantasy dates. Actually, Travis did the same thing - was rather circumspect. Contrast to Blob, and Jesse. Yech. I like it when they are nice and not toolish.

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 10, Part 4 - Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY***SPOILERS***

In the screen caps for monday he is kissing steph, alot of tessa kissing and bevin in kayak. Well I think andy has figured out a new logical way to figure out who is the one. 5 out of 6 bachelorettes agree andy is really dandy(sorry tina)

FORT Fan

Well it looks like Steph is finally getting some smooching

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2353515;
    Ooh, lookin' hot! .........FINALLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheBus;2353522;
    Well it looks like Steph is finally getting some smooching
    Unfortunately, it isn't going to keep her from going home this week imo. Could be wrong as there is some legs to theory that it is Steph we see in F3 screencaps, but most think Danielle. I like Stephanie, but I don't think Andy feels a real strong connection to her or Tina. He feels connection to Amber but something is going to catch her up in next weeks episode. I am wondering when Danielle will get in on her smooching share.

As to the kissing this week, is it me or do he and Tessa really get hot this week?

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2358661;
    Unfortunately, it isn't going to keep her from going home this week imo. Could be wrong as there is some legs to theory that it is Steph we see in F3 screencaps, but most think Danielle. I like Stephanie, but I don't think Andy feels a real strong connection to her or Tina. He feels connection to Amber but something is going to catch her up in next weeks episode. I am wondering when Danielle will get in on her smooching share.

As to the kissing this week, is it me or do he and Tessa really get hot this week?
    Hope tonight has some good stuff left in after the edit. If they really are showing us the love story some should be there. Is it 9:30 yet?

FORT Regular

I wish there were some body language experts that belonged to this board. Sometimes in magazines they will discuss pictures and what they mean. Maybe watching a whole episode over with the sound off would give clues.

I think this is my thinking when it comes to watching Andy kiss the gals. He seems to have been indiscriminate with the kissing and touching. Every gal seems to be touched, kanoodled, squeezed and kissed. But....the kissing looks weird to me. The turn (or lack) or his head, the body posture doesn't seem to indicate he is smitten with any of them.

As though he is handing out kisses like jelly beans, to anyone who's face is near enough whether there is a real connection or moment...it seems contrived.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

It may only be me, but I'm so irritated with Bevin's hair. Everytime her and Andy kiss ~ her hair gets in the way. Is anyone else irritated with this?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast