Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Andy kissy face

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2405165;
    I also rewatched today and I saw him love bite her hair/head after he said that. If he wasn't sincere he would have given a shoulder hug/squeeze and not a love bite. I think chewing on someone else's hair is pretty telling.
    SORRY VERY SORRY to disappoint you but he open his mouth to bit but he did not bite her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2405165;
    I also rewatched today and I saw him love bite her hair/head after he said that. If he wasn't sincere he would have given a shoulder hug/squeeze and not a love bite. I think chewing on someone else's hair is pretty telling.
    You are right about Andy biting Bevin's hair ~ I was watching that scene screencap by screencap, and that is what he did! I thought that I was the only one that saw that. Very intimate.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Re: Andy kissy face

Blondieeee
    I thought that I was the only one that saw that. Very intimate.
    And you were holding out on this? I cannot believe we are talking about hair chewing. It's not worse than nailbeds I suppose. And we've been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2405355;
    You are right about Andy biting Bevin's hair ~ I was watching that scene screencap by screencap, and that is what he did! I thought that I was the only one that saw that. Very intimate.

Normally I would agree this is an intimate act. However, look at his face. He's not looking at her, he's staring off somewhere, which is really telling. This seemingly "intimate" act is not on the caliber of the sweet, tender, romantic actions he has displayed towards Tessa. He's just going through the motions. Robotic. It just does not have the emotional depth of a man in love.

FORT Regular

Re: Andy kissy face

Well, to Andy's credit, he is a doctor - which is a tactile profession by nature. He seems to be a generally touchy-feely kind of guy (and there's nothing wrong with that, of course), but with his career choice and his enormous hands, I'm sure he has a very, er, 'delicate' touch. Which is why I love watching him with Tessa, because every time he touches her, it's with a lot of gentleness and respect (and honestly, he does touch her an awful lot ).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345