Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andy kissy face

FORT Regular

Re: Andy kissy face

it is annoying to watch andy and tessa kiss. they a little peck kisses, no intesity, she just want give him any, i can understand why he feels like she is still holding back. plus he said tonite that he and danielle kiss so well together. too bad she is gone, but tess did not get that comment obviously. bevin always touches his face and i know by his personality that he thinks that is endearing. tessa just seems arrogant to me now. like she is better than all of them, even him.

i was a tessa fan and now i think something is strange.

FORT Regular

Re: Andy kissy face

Funny, but I see it sooo differently. I know if I was in Tessa's shoe's I wouldn't be able to "suck face" on national t.v. This girl's rather jittery, you can see her eyes dart towards the camera, and she is pretty careful what she says too. It's taking her quite a lot of time to open up emotionally and physically to Andy, but he seems to have the patience for her. I see no arrogance, just a bright, funny girl, who is falling in love on t.v.

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelor 10: Part 6 'Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY' **SPOILERS**

So I caved. My DH has no idea what I'm up to.

Rewatched the last episode to compare the interaction in all 3 instances.

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Tessa (any kind), counted ONLY during their evening date: 9-10 (not counting "repeat" kisses after the first one is given). Tessa seldom initiates kisses. This # doesn't take into account all the little kisses and touches during the zipline/pauhana/daytime date.

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Danielle (any kind), after the psychic reading and including the hotel suite: 3

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Bevin (any kind), including during the waterfall/daytime: 3 or 4, maybe 5 and a sincere "OMG!" when she tells him she would love to live (in HI) w/ him. NB: Bevin initiates a few kisses; there's lots of handholding, but no little kisses like during Tess' zipline date; most of the 3 kisses under the water/waterfall are not clear if they are repeated or initiated by whom?

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Bevin (any kind), during the luau/evening/suite: 2 (Bevin initiates one kiss after "the D talk")

Note that Andy's "anytime, anyplace with Tessa" line is not delivered with humor, panache, or cheese. He seems to genuinely mean it as he says it to her. They joke about the "will you please accept this rose" (sushi) though. Also, Andy can't wait to get to Tessa's vehicle to let her out, whereas he allows Bevin to walk to him?

It seems to me that Andy's "saved the best for last" line to Bevin after the waterfall seems a little weird in tone/delivery?

Of course, this is ALL that we are allowed to see, comments?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedj;2405108;

Rewatched the last episode to compare the interaction in all 3 instances.

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Tessa (any kind), counted ONLY during their evening date: 9-10 (not counting "repeat" kisses after the first one is given). Tessa seldom initiates kisses. This # doesn't take into account all the little kisses and touches during the zipline/pauhana/daytime date.

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Danielle (any kind), after the psychic reading and including the hotel suite: 3

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Bevin (any kind), including during the waterfall/daytime: 3 or 4, maybe 5 and a sincere "OMG!" when she tells him she would love to live (in HI) w/ him. NB: Bevin initiates a few kisses; there's lots of handholding, but no little kisses like during Tess' zipline date; most of the 3 kisses under the water/waterfall are not clear if they are repeated or initiated by whom?

# of times Andy initiates a kiss w/ Bevin (any kind), during the luau/evening/suite: 2 (Bevin initiates one kiss after "the D talk")

Note that Andy's "anytime, anyplace with Tessa" line is not delivered with humor, panache, or cheese. He seems to genuinely mean it as he says it to her. They joke about the "will you please accept this rose" (sushi) though. Also, Andy can't wait to get to Tessa's vehicle to let her out, whereas he allows Bevin to walk to him?

It seems to me that Andy's "saved the best for last" line to Bevin after the waterfall seems a little weird in tone/delivery?

Actually, I initially took the comment "saved the best for last" as meaning the location, the waterfall itself. I may be wrong but that's how I intrepreted, but of course I'm on the hammock!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Thank you sunkissedj for the kiss analysis! Tessa initiates her first kiss on the zipline date. It's right after her PI where she says she want to put herself out there because she has feelings for Andy. It's right after rock, paper, scissors.

She leans in to kiss him, he responds with 2 more pecks and then briefly, he has a sense of hunger and longing on his face. At that moment, he seems relieved that she finally initiated affection. Our Andy seems to really like (need) physical affection.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2405141;
    Thank you sunkissedj for the kiss analysis! Tessa initiates her first kiss on the zipline date. It's right after her PI where she says she want to put herself out there because she has feelings for Andy. It's right after rock, paper, scissors.

She leans in to kiss him, he responds with 2 more pecks and then briefly, he has a sense of hunger and longing on his face. At that moment, he seems relieved that she finally initiated affection. Our Andy seems to really like (need) physical affection.
    Remember how excited he was that she showed him some affection - foot rub scene. And wasn't it cute that when she brought that up, he was already bending over all anxious to give her one before she said that no she meant give him one

talldede when you mentioned that "look" was hunger, it totally clicked YES. He WANTS her

Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedj;2405108;

I also rewatched today and I saw him love bite her hair/head after he said that. If he wasn't sincere he would have given a shoulder hug/squeeze and not a love bite. I think chewing on someone else's hair is pretty telling.

I know that on the fantasy date Andy keeps giving Tessa all those little kisses - the type you give to your grandmother. I thought it was an outright joke with the two of them. IMO TPTB instructed them to demonstarte some heat and Andy being the good little navy guy wants to please. Tessa on the other hand is much more rebelious and is giving him a hard time because she doesn't want to kiss him. She is not into him and its very clear. Thats the way I saw it...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2405203;
    I know that on the fantasy date Andy keeps giving Tessa all those little kisses - the type you give to your grandmother. I thought it was an outright joke with the two of them. IMO TPTB instructed them to demonstarte some heat and Andy being the good little navy guy wants to please. Tessa on the other hand is much more rebelious and is giving him a hard time because she doesn't want to kiss him. She is not into him and its very clear. Thats the way I saw it...
    Wow....your TV and mine must be tuned to 2 different channels!

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy;2405203;
    I respectfully disagree - but that's what makes it fun

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast